Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 17. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
clarify:
there's only one official issuer account for CHRC and that is GBRP .

That is interesting, because on interstallar  XLM-CHRC GBRPT pair shows me no balance, while  XLM-CHRC GCE2Q pair shows what I have received from you.
What am I supposed to do to be able to trade? Anyone willing to buy ? Wink

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
clarify:
there's only one official issuer account for CHRC and that is GBRP .

clarify:
please not that you have to send all you CHRC back if you want to move to GBRP . not some

I don't understand - we must now exchange our GCE2Q for GBRP?
Maybe a little explanation about the difference between the 2 different coins would be in order....

Their are NOT 2 coins.

GBRP is the issuing account
GCE2 was being used as the distribution account

I am sure everyone know the difference between the 2 words.

People know what those words mean in English, BUT NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY.

What is the difference between "issuing" a token and "distributing" a token?

Let me be clear: your coin is not going to survive if there are two different versions of it floating around.  

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE.  

Tell us which one, now please.

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

ISSUING ACCOUNT: THE ACCOUNT THATS ISSUE THE TOKEN
DISTRIBUTION: THE ACCOUNT THAT DISTRIBUTES IT. WE USED THE GCE ACCOUNT AS IT WAS ON INTERSTELLAR AND MUCH QUICKER TO CONFIRM TRUSTLINE WITH. IT IS NOT A SECOND TOKEN!

THEIR IS ONLY 1, I REPEAT IN ENGLISH ONLY 1 CHARNA TOKEN.

GCE WAS AN ACCOUNT ON INTERSTELLAR USED TO DISTRIBUTE. THAT WAS ALL. IT WAS NOT A 2ND CHARNATOKEN

That helps to clarify a little, thank you, but the final ultimate question remains:  which one should we, your users/customers, be holding?  Should I be holding the GCE one that my swap was given to?  Or should I be holding the GBRP one, meaning I must swap again with your team?
Indeed that is the question. It seems from this board that some people have received one version (GCE) and some the other (GBRP) in the swap.
Just figured I lost my newly received 20k Charna Tokens.
I somehow lost the secret key to my Stellar Term account.
I had half of the tokens on orders (3, 5 and 12 XLM each)
I dunno if Im mad or sad. Undecided
How were you able to get the tokens to stellar term? Did you receive the GBRTP version of charna token in the swap?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Just figured I lost my newly received 20k Charna Tokens.
I somehow lost the secret key to my Stellar Term account.
I had half of the tokens on orders (3, 5 and 12 XLM each)
I dunno if Im mad or sad. Undecided
Activity: 154
Maybe a little explanation about the difference between the 2 different coins would be in order....

Their are NOT 2 coins.

People know what those words mean in English, BUT NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF A CRYPTOCURRENCY.

Let me be clear: your coin is not going to survive if there are two different versions of it floating around.  

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE.  

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

DISTRIBUTION: THE ACCOUNT THAT DISTRIBUTES IT. WE USED THE GCE ACCOUNT AS IT WAS ON INTERSTELLAR AND MUCH QUICKER TO CONFIRM TRUSTLINE WITH. IT IS NOT A SECOND TOKEN!

GCE WAS AN ACCOUNT ON INTERSTELLAR USED TO DISTRIBUTE. THAT WAS ALL. IT WAS NOT A 2ND CHARNATOKEN

That helps to clarify a little, thank you, but the final ultimate question remains:  which one should we, your users/customers, be holding?  Should I be holding the GCE one that my swap was given to?  Or should I be holding the GBRP one, meaning I must swap again with your team?

Their are NOT 2 coins.

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

It is kind of strange that it is possible to create a trading pair of GCE2Q and GBRP on Interstellar. So GCE is going to disappear and GBRP is the "official" one?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101

Their are NOT 2 coins.

THEIR IS NO 2 TOKENS

Activity: 15

Their are NOT 2 coins.

i have sent my screenshot before Tuesday, but i haven't received my coins???
my email: [email protected]

Please help me to check it, Dev??
Activity: 154

Their are NOT 2 coins.

WHICH VERSION OF THE TOKEN SHOULD WE BE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/HOLDING?  It makes no sense to think we should be using different ones, GCE2Q or GBRP, based on the platform.  PICK ONE, convert EVERYONE to the SAME ONE, and use THAT ONE. 

Activity: 48
Received, in less than 5 minutes  Grin

Keep up the great work
Activity: 48
I there, i resent my charnacoin wallet snapshot and my stellar wallet, looking forward to receive my tokens Wink
i have been trying to email screenshots of required information since sunday and i keep getting mailer daemon returned inbox full
send me you info on messges
Activity: 19
i have been trying to email screenshots of required information since sunday and i keep getting mailer daemon returned inbox full
Activity: 7
hello, it will be that someone can help me, I need 20 stellar to activate my account, please I need help, if someone wants to collaborate here I leave my address.

GCOHODOYNPWUTR7DPFRSSPMEMYK7CY2JMRPZ4KOUDRMVG5AULSEN2BIZ

thank you very much for your help.

Their are NOT 2 coins.

Yes, but I don't think everybody gets why the 2 can be listed in exchanges if there is only one token....

In other words why was GBRP listed in stellar and not GCE2?

Edit. there's is nothing about it on the website or road map either. So which one does the CHRC on the roadmap refer to?
Activity: 281

Their are NOT 2 coins.

Activity: 323
Only if you want to trade on second exchange  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: