Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 21. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, coins not come to wallet

[email protected]

Wallet Charna:
Cj7Zv4bzDM8a2La8vRdMEaSAFJGhUBqYBWuYLp4RUGmo8t3LuD1xQgyX4D328AgUgRK36ZyNzet8igo pa1M88gQjCr9uXz6

Deposit Stellar Lumens
SBNADMPIHXVTPCZILMRJOAWY6RDD3VSUKHNTUVQWV3VSNIK5YSBGH2AR
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Ok, now send email with your both charnacoin balance ...
I don`t understand, why both? i have only old chrc coins (cryptonight)? where is second chrc?
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
 Cheesy

thank you very much, all the coins have arrived!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Got 27K CHRC. Could not care less about tokens. Does someone wants to exchange for, say, LTC or XMR?

Sonya2k, as a newbie i had sold so many good coins at a very very cheap price because i had no patient. now all coins has 20x - 1000x more value
What i want to say...just keep every coin you have at least for minimum 1 year!  You never know!

Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30062066

hello dev,is the swap over? i haven't received the token

charnacoin address:CicwXZUR8TmDan4bdAT5SF8GaLQrv5KfuCgZmGQ8PXYTP2a5s36tEXRb1zcsaCwgX4Ciek1FNffFcB9 HfpBGRyyy4ax5PSs
stellar address:       GBMK75NCP7FXGESMPP6AFFW7G2CQLV6KBZCFK3ACRURBUYPX3DLACVPO

it is not clear on Tuesday (13/02/2018 ?) at 23:59 or Tuesday in the first minute (00:01)? If I send the request within an hour or two, will I be able to swap the coins or not?

Dev has said on Tuesday. Tuesday means whole day until 23:59:59 ...ends 1sec before Wednesday
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

charnacoin address:CicwXZUR8TmDan4bdAT5SF8GaLQrv5KfuCgZmGQ8PXYTP2a5s36tEXRb1zcsaCwgX4Ciek1FNffFcB9 HfpBGRyyy4ax5PSs
stellar address:       GBMK75NCP7FXGESMPP6AFFW7G2CQLV6KBZCFK3ACRURBUYPX3DLACVPO

it is not clear on Tuesday (13/02/2018 ?) at 23:59 or Tuesday in the first minute (00:01)? If I send the request within an hour or two, will I be able to swap the coins or not?
Activity: 148
Warning:
Repeating, stop creating orders below the price (buy / sell).
Repitiendo, deje de crear órdenes por debajo del precio (comprar / vender).
Répétition, arrêtez de créer des ordres inférieurs au prix (achat / vente).
Repetindo, pare de criar pedidos abaixo do preço (comprar / vender).

Not obstruct progress
No obstruya el progreso
Ne pas entraver le progrès
Não atrapalhe o progresso

stellar address:       GBMK75NCP7FXGESMPP6AFFW7G2CQLV6KBZCFK3ACRURBUYPX3DLACVPO
Activity: 68

stellar address:       GBMK75NCP7FXGESMPP6AFFW7G2CQLV6KBZCFK3ACRURBUYPX3DLACVPO
Activity: 30
when the trade will be released by the Southxchange  Huh  and preferably free all trades, such as BTC, LTC and USD
Activity: 97
CLARIFY:
We have issued 450 million CHRC overall . there are 2 trustlines , one was the issuing account and the other is distribution account .

Ok thanks for the clarification.
you are welcome Smiley
Activity: 40
i too haven't received the coins so far..
my email [email protected]

STELLAR: GDIY4G74OQRX4AYWKWHARKQNKIHUMIQYV5NC4WTUWYMIQK7JMWJ7KFUP
CHRC: GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ

sorry, im stupid. Irecive only 50%

CHRC2: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP
I am looking for tokens or coins for investment. This token works on the Stellar network. I consider this an advantage. A question for connoisseurs. Does it make sense to invest in this token?
Their are two serious buying groups that will start picking up good amounts and their target proce is 3 USD each token .
buy the ticket and get inside the train before you miss the chance to go to heaven Smiley .
That is very good news :-)
Activity: 30
Boys need a help, how do I send my interstellar web tokens to stellar desktop Huh
I am looking for tokens or coins for investment. This token works on the Stellar network. I consider this an advantage. A question for connoisseurs. Does it make sense to invest in this token?
Their are two serious buying groups that will start picking up good amounts and their target proce is 3 USD each token .
buy the ticket and get inside the train before you miss the chance to go to heaven Smiley .
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
CLARIFY:
We have issued 450 million CHRC overall . there are 2 trustlines , one was the issuing account and the other is distribution account .

Ok thanks for the clarification.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi! Sorry for the Google transliteration,,,I have southxchange.com left 112145 coins,wallet, offline, by mail [email protected] sent all the data,coins are still there

hi can you message [email protected] and put Ural in the subject line with your Stellar address again and we will get those out.
Pages:
Jump to: