Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 20. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
we are in a more stopped exchange than the southxchange, in the exchange of the interstellar not even the stellar has movement that can be worth by the price, should have been rethought about the token and to enter in several exchange to bring more people to the charnaTonken, we are in an exchange that looks like the desert of sahara, only in the same holders of the currency we are here, look for new exchange as soon as possible, because if we stay in the interstellar we will have prejudice, remembering that only currency that has a movement that I say of a thousand currencies and the MOBI. let's go
Activity: 15
thank you very much,all coins received!!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I got my new CHRC but how about southexchange's missing coins?
Activity: 38
Tokens received, thank you very much !!
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Is there a blockchain explorer for the old charna available?

My wallet is synchronising since more than 24 hours and there are still about 162 000 Blocks remaining.

I´m asking because i had send yesterday a screenshot form my two wallets to the dev, but i see the current amount on my old chc is now a bit higher then mentioned in the screenshot.
Just wanted to check how much Charna i have in m wallet. had not opend it since 5 months.... :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yesterday I sent everything! I just have to wait for you to check my data and receive my tokens. What else can we do to reach more people with charnatoken? I do not know how to stop on twitter and facebook but what else can we do to attract more people to charnatoken !!!

Each person promote everywhere. Only a few doing it. Rest want to either rush to sell, or expect people to just realize about CHRC. EVERYONE needs to promote all the time. We will launch bounty this week. To get more to do FB and Twitter. I also launched FB ads for it (testing a week to see how it does). Maybe someone can do a QR code again that we can all pass around that will lead people to the site...

But promotion, promotion, promotion

espargon did you do the trustline? Resend once again to [email protected]

I already sent it yesterday night, but I sent it back to you with the Swap token Espargon issue Smiley
Activity: 40
on interstellar.exchange of trade closed?

on interstellar you choose trade tab, than click create custom pair. CHRC is base against XLM

6 hours ago there was a pair of CHRC-XLM and now it's gone
Activity: 281
Merit: 101

on interstellar you choose trade tab, than click create custom pair. CHRC is base against XLM

Yesterday I sent everything! I just have to wait for you to check my data and receive my tokens. What else can we do to reach more people with charnatoken? I do not know how to stop on twitter and facebook but what else can we do to attract more people to charnatoken !!!

Each person promote everywhere. Only a few doing it. Rest want to either rush to sell, or expect people to just realize about CHRC. EVERYONE needs to promote all the time. We will launch bounty this week. To get more to do FB and Twitter. I also launched FB ads for it (testing a week to see how it does). Maybe someone can do a QR code again that we can all pass around that will lead people to the site...

But promotion, promotion, promotion

espargon did you do the trustline? Resend once again to [email protected]
Activity: 392
CLARIFY:
We have issued 450 million CHRC overall . there are 2 trustlines , one was the issuing account and the other is distribution account .

Ok thanks for the clarification.
you are welcome Smiley

Sorry, I do not understand the distinction between the two trustlines.
They are two distinct currencies in term of stellar, no ?
Both can be traded independently, no ?

NO
1 account issued CHRC
1 is the account that distributes (sends out all tokens)
Their are NOT 2 charna tokens. Just 1
grm
Activity: 29
CLARIFY:
We have issued 450 million CHRC overall . there are 2 trustlines , one was the issuing account and the other is distribution account .

Ok thanks for the clarification.
you are welcome Smiley

Sorry, I do not understand the distinction between the two trustlines.
They are two distinct currencies in term of stellar, no ?
Both can be traded independently, no ?
Tokens received, but i have question - what if not trading now, any benefits for holders?  Smiley

Well if you promote us (as we can not do all ourselves. We are not Superman), overtime as the value rises, your tokens becomes more valuable. For anyone that wants charna token to do well, which is many involved, than everyone has to promote, bring us new avenues that we can deal with of people/companies using charna token. The token is now a utility token. So the more used, more opportunities, the more valuable it becomes.

CHRC
Activity: 323
Tokens received, but i have question - what if not trading now, any benefits for holders?  Smiley
Activity: 237
all coins received! Thanx!
Activity: 97
WARNING:
We recited emails with charna coin wallets and we deleverd the chrc to them . but some of them they send another charna wallets using another emails asking for the amounts to same stellar account this will be ignored . we verify the information before sending any chrc . .
I sent mail to [email protected] mail with screenshots and other data.
old chrc wallet: Cnk8DMFWXvq3ddZdipiHx36qTsF1PXc2ZQ7QD8reqTUugmJQj41VDSCVwD2xNAAUogF2v8LsCqAs15Q UsckHWnLMQYuuCS8
Stellar: GCKQDFVNP6X5QFJVE32XKRBVWQ2SKHLPBZYGXBVNGH5S3IZVONF355Y5
coins still not swapped  Cry

They are coming
Activity: 237
I sent mail to [email protected] mail with screenshots and other data.
old chrc wallet: Cnk8DMFWXvq3ddZdipiHx36qTsF1PXc2ZQ7QD8reqTUugmJQj41VDSCVwD2xNAAUogF2v8LsCqAs15Q UsckHWnLMQYuuCS8
Stellar: GCKQDFVNP6X5QFJVE32XKRBVWQ2SKHLPBZYGXBVNGH5S3IZVONF355Y5
coins still not swapped  Cry
Just started selling and immediately begin to reduce the cost
Pages:
Jump to: