Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHART] Bitcoin Inflation vs. Time - page 4. (Read 1080825 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
I was looking on charts and was wondering is there any "index funds for crypto"? All crypto follows bitcoin, would index fund in this case would make sense?
Activity: 19
November 15, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
The value of bitcoins goes up and down, but it is not the only currency that has movements. There is no safe currency that has a stable change. Gold also has the same problems. time will tell if inflation is implemented and how long it will last
Activity: 126
November 07, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
inflation is the unexpected increase of goods an services. time will tell if inflation is implemented. but we do not know if the inflation will lasts. sometimes its great effect on out economy has something to do with our daily lives. inflation is not good to the poor people because it will costs additional burden to them.
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Each country or even a group of countries has a central authority which is responsible for defining, monitoring and support its monetary policy. These are not traditional banks per se in the sense that residents cannot open a bank account or they do not issue credit cards. Rather they are more like a bank for the banks. Central banks control the monetary base of a nation. The monetary base is usually only liquid currency (currency notes, coins)
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
October 31, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
Bitcoins price moves up and down, but isn't the only coin that have movements. Euro / Dolar / Yen There isn't a secure coin that have a stable change. Gold also have the same problems.
Well firstly inflation is the general and consistent rise in the price level of anything you are analyzing. If you are measuring Bitcoin in dollar, or dollar in Euros and if there is a change of values, you might possibly get miss-leaded for here you are not sure if the change in the values is the result of growth in dollar or fall in Bitcoin or growth in euros or fall in dollar so this is quite a complicated and conceptual topic which needs logical discussion and thorough research.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
this schedule as either correlated with the price? or it is considered that the capitalisation of a constant?
Activity: 5
October 06, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
By your estimations, 2030 could be the year that bitcoin will be 100% the predominant cash, fiat will be totally out of date, ideally utilized as bathroom tissue. This would likewise be where those underlying single 1 bitcoin pieces will be justified regardless of a little fortune.
Activity: 2
October 04, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
The risk of inflation is very small and it may be related to the fact that the demand for this currency will sharply disappear. Everything that is happening now, says the opposite - demand is growing, and we can only talk about deflation processes, that is, the course will always grow.
Activity: 5
October 04, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
I think, we'll have a mix of collapse and expansion, possibly hyper stagflation. The cost for things we have to live, sustenance and vitality, will be costly, as far as obtaining power. However, lodging, TVs, and autos will be reasonable, in relative terms.
Activity: 10
October 03, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
I believe this graphic is as interesting as a yawn.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
October 03, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

Cool charts, seems like a way to go

bitcoin will forever be the best coin.

Never say never! and Nothing holds forever. Soon o later, everything, is evolving, in a constant evolving phase.

Activity: 3
September 29, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
Indeed "lost" coins are not really lost. They're more similar to gold that has sunk to the base of the sea. It will be costly to get them back, however it's certainly feasible. What's more, the innovation to do it will get less expensive after some time. In the long run a gadget that fits in your pocket will have the capacity to animal power a private key to recover the "lost" bitcoins. The general population effectively utilizing Bitcoin will have since a long time ago proceeded onward to more grounded cryptography.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 10:54:48 PM
Bitcoins price moves up and down, but isn't the only coin that have movements. Euro / Dolar / Yen There isn't a secure coin that have a stable change. Gold also have the same problems.
Activity: 13
September 22, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
While you folks are some way or another mollified with gloating about some darken for all intents and purposes unessential arranged consideration to it in it's maturity, I'm stressing over supporting, appropriately raising and managing it for the whole term of it's life.
Activity: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
help me,
How can we talk about inflation when it's deflationary cryptocurrency?
Supply will remain the same, difficulty will increase and current drop is no more than just correction that will be followed by next bullrun
Activity: 1
September 10, 2018, 08:56:58 AM
 I have not thought of until I found this thread.  I was simply referring to the original charts of this thread, updated to account for the halving occurring sooner...
Activity: 99
September 04, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
So if we continue to mine at the rate we are....or probably go higher than that...eventually by the end of 2030...we will see the amount of bitcoins mined drop significantly. It will reach an amount where it isn't worthwhile is that what you meant with that mate? Wink Wink
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
The one unsettling thought I’ve had though since completing these readings is that they both resolved on a common thought: Bitcoin is not really money. It’s purely an experimental tool that has one purpose, which is that of regulatory arbitrage.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 25, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
in the trade or market online a lot going one price increase coins that sometimes continuously but could also within a time will experience a drastic reduction in time, also participate in this.
Activity: 17
August 21, 2018, 10:24:21 PM
Its obvious to see that bitcoin does well against inflation rates in the long  run. with a  steady but marginal resistance in the  beginning but it evens out in the  middle  and  then surges to the top  if these  predictions  are accurate  then we are on the right  train heading  in the right  direction. It would  be interesting to  see if  some  of the other less popular coins  also have the same  type of scenario  or do they differ with inflation  taking a  big cut because of the slow rise in value.
Pages:
Jump to: