Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHART] Bitcoin Inflation vs. Time - page 10. (Read 1080845 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
Seriously, why premined coins are no good?   Ok, I'll make a bunch of phony tokens and keep a big portion.
Then just give out enough for the peasants to use and build up it's value.  Once they built it up, I sell my premined tokens and buy up all the value to keep for myself. 
In this case, I dump it and get all the BTC for myself and leave the peasants with a worthless tokens.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
which I know Inflation When the price of goods / services goes up (many requests) the value of Bitcoin decreases. it seems that I am confused if exposed to a graphic scale, difficult to understand. because I'm not an expert on calculations.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

We will wait for 2020 for the bitcoin halftone. I fi, I expect to have $ 150,000 then
Activity: 96
March 06, 2018, 03:54:26 PM
What happens when no blocks can be mined. How do transactions get processed then ?
Mнe тoжe интepecнo paccкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa
March 06, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
Useful graphs, props.
Coглaceнь
March 06, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
Can you make a version with logarithmic scales?
Bpяд ли мoгyт
Activity: 4
March 05, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
Can you make a version with logarithmic scales?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
March 04, 2018, 10:33:47 PM
I have gone through the posts on this thread and the posts of of people sounds funny now  Grin

There are also a bunch of garbage posts. Honestly, I don't see why it should still be pinned to the top, as an update to the charts to deal with the drifting halving dates seem like they're never ever going to happen.

... the level of idiocy on display is kind of astounding tbh ... maybe it's mostly bots testing latest mods?
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
March 04, 2018, 07:42:27 PM
I have gone through the posts on this thread and the posts of of people sounds funny now  Grin

There are also a bunch of garbage posts. Honestly, I don't see why it should still be pinned to the top, as an update to the charts to deal with the drifting halving dates seem like they're never ever going to happen.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 05:44:14 PM
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
So , basically the chart is showing instantaneous rate of inflation with respect to the given time period. The money supply inflation rate is being shown rather than the price inflation which is a keynesian approach.
Activity: 36
March 03, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
I think bitcoin will not have inflation over time. Bitcoin will be a solution to the inflation period, transactions will be fair. The government will give up inflation as a tool for economic management. Look forward
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
Is there any theory that can show when price will get to a specific price with a precise range of timing.
Activity: 42
March 01, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
This is a very good chart certainly something to consider for the long term. Is good to keep an eye on the market changes.
Thank you for it.
Activity: 92
February 28, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
Very interesting charts you have posted. I think that, that is the long term outcome :-) Imagine the world by then.  Hopefully the Earth will be taken care of, or people will use the money for something that is going to change how things currently are. But thank you for posting this really nice.  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:19:03 PM
Inflation is when added USD are authorized and then put into circulation so that there are actually MORE USD available to be used.

An example of "inflation" is when a company with 1 million shares (stocks) decides to issue another million shares. That makes a total of 2 million shares available and the holders of the original million shares are now holding something only half as valuable because there are more total shares and they (the original holders) now only hold half of the company. In stocks, this is called dilution of value instead of inflation. It's like if you had 100% wiskey and poured an equal amount of water into it.
legendary
February 27, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
I can not see the chart. Undecided

Give it a sec and they will load.
legendary
February 26, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
You cannot judge that its inflation time for btc or not

It can be estimated fairly closely.
Activity: 36
February 23, 2018, 09:10:35 PM
Inflation shows different levels of severity. They are classified into three categories: moderate inflation, hyperinflation and hyperinflation.

- Moderate inflation: characterized by slow and predictable price increases. The annual inflation rate is a digit. When prices are relatively stable, people believe in money, they are willing to keep money because it is almost the same value within a month or a year. People are willing to make long-term contracts in terms of money because they believe that the value and cost of buying and selling will not go too far.

Inflation: The rate of increase over 10% to 100% is called 2 or 3 digit inflation. The currency is depreciating, the real interest rate is negative, no one wants to keep cash. People only keep the minimum amount necessary for daily payments. People love to keep their goods, gold or foreign currency. Unstable financial market (due to capital running abroad).

- Hyperinflation: the rate of increase is over 1000% per year. The currency is almost devalued. Transactions taking place on the basis of exchange of money no longer do the function of exchange. Financial crisis (hyperinflation occurred in Germany in 1923 with a rate of 10.000.000% and occurred in Bolivia 1985 with 5
Activity: 105
February 23, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Nice.

I think it would be useful a more detailed chart, from the beginning until 2014
True.. Its better to start from the old chapter few more year back,  buts its good that he came up with the idea of charting this for more up date specially concerning cryptocurrency insights.
Pages:
Jump to: