Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARTS] Monthly Overview Of The Unofficial Nigeria Local Board📈 Poll Added - page 3. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
@letteredhub make onah try learn how to they quote nah 😡

Onah go just carry everything quote everybody all at ones, eh no make sense nah, Abi onah want make person they report this kind post them every time ? Diz kind thing they give people double load and stress, dem don warn people about how many times just for this thread about this same mistake, eh they vex me to they see users way don even reach member rank to they make diz kind mistake, who wan correct who now for here..

Try edit this thread and quote who u wan really quote, make u no go wake people up from sleep for Watin no concern them.
Nothing notification no go so una 😁😆
Oya go back to sleep atleast this quiting matter na normal and one thing for this forum be say, person gats ready to learn new things on a stead and @letteredhub no dey exempted. Wetin i mean be say sometimes the best way na to simply just mention op name because e be like na op he dey direct the talk to but nevertheless na your reply make me laugh pass.

I been don talk say I no go chuke mouth for this thread until my name go reappear but this my new office just dey limit us to only 3 post and this days man no really strong to dey stress himself.

People wey name dey list, una try especially  the old cats wey still dey maintain relevance, una good 👍
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Lols...
Well I no too reason am because I know say na small small dem dey take rise up so no need to panic them, but I believe say with time them go dey used to dey quote people. Sometimes dey some people dey quote person no really good at all and like this e dey bad well well make them try look wetin odas dey do den do dia own as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 618

Onah go just carry everything quote everybody all at ones, eh no make sense nah, Abi onah want make person they report this kind post them every time ? Diz kind thing they give people double load and stress, dem don warn people about how many times just for this thread about this same mistake, eh they vex me to they see users way don even reach member rank to they make diz kind mistake, who wan correct who now for here..

Try edit this thread and quote who u wan really quote, make u no go wake people up from sleep for Watin no concern them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
If bitcoin be for me...
Aug Board Statistics

Top 20 active users Aug, 23.

Code:
1. Charles-Tim [140]
2. Sim_card [67]
3. Mate2237 [56]
4. Agbe [55]
5. CryptoHeadlineNews [49]
6. Gozie51 [44]
7. CryptSafe [41]
8. Wiwo [41]
9. Nwada001 [36]
10. sokani [33]
11. Asiska02 [31]
12. Timmzzy [27]
13. Odohu [26]
14. Zanab247 [26]
15. DaNNy001 [25]
16. rachael9385 [24]
17. Marykeller [23]
18. SmartGold01 [23]
19. Kelward [22]
20. CryptopreneurBrainboss [21]

Golden feathers of the month(Merit award winners)

Code:
1. Sim_card [67]
2. Agbe [55]
3. Gozie51 [44]

*excluded potential (1000 merits) and Legendary rank

The best poster was chosen based on the keywords (bitcoin, crypto) in your postings; quality will no longer be judged by the quantity of posts.

Satoprincess Monthly BTC Reward winner
Code:
Kelward
Why Kelward?.

key reason: fully involved in discussion and stay on topic.

Aug Top 5 smerit sender

Code:
1. C. Brainboss [81]
2. Igebotz [29]
3. Ratimov [28]
4. EFS [22]
5. Charles-Tim [19]

Aug Top 5 merit receiver

Code:
1. Odohu[42]
2. Sahahmu [41]
3. racheal9385 [33]
4. SmartCharpa[28]
5. C. Brainboss [23]

Ignored Topics
Code:
5456158 -Re: Nigeria why
5457446 -Re: TRAGIC FLOOD AT TRADEMORE ESTATE, ABUJA.
5121680 -Re: Naija Novice Hangout {Newbies introduction & Orientation} Thread.
5457645 -Re: Latest Statement from the Nigerian president.
5457103 -Re: Whats thought on this
5456207 -Re: Senator Adamu Bulkachuwa making an open Confessional statement
5453904 -Re: Emdee tiamiyu is a wrong Nigerian representative
5454673 -Re: A better Nigeria
5454699 -Re: Fun day for naija board

Side Notes> C. Brainboss monthly merit reward is officially onhold. ( effect from this month)

Hugeblack generious offer will keep the board busy for the main time.

before the local board was created but his reply was that the forum isn't looking to add more merit to circulation and that's just frustrating to the local board but what can we do, most times I even keep my smerits earned from merit received for the baord just to keep the energy high on the board.

Instead of getting discouraged we can think of a compromise, I can give Nigerians LB about 150-200 merits per month, which means about 100 extra sMerit, just make a weekly list, PM me with it or through that thread and I'll look into it.

After about 3 to 6 months, if there is an improvement in the quality of the posts and the post/merit ratio, then you will have enough reason to claim a new source source with +200 Merit per month

Join buwaytress UCL pool for a chance to share N6.3million prize pool this season. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5408229

My merit source application> Igebotz Nigerian Local Board Merit Source Application

I will return the monthly statistics to only charts from next round.

To be frank I really shock to see how you guys the take out time to run these monthly statistics for the Naija LB. Especially omen like @Igebotz and few other wey the put these figures and words together to see the Naija LB at its best. I no really the follow up recently but based on wetin my eyes don see I gat increase my participation for the LB more than ever before as e no go bad say my name too enter this list by next month. Nothing still spoil we kip pushing till them grant our request cos Naija no dey carry last.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
So far, I think this is the major focal point that has made this local board so much active and I do commend our able Igebotz for his commitment to putting up with this task every month irrespective of his tight schedule. I think I need to put more efforts this time so I could get a future on the list amongst the top 20 most active and by the grace of God golden feathers of the month. 

Nevertheless, our request and appeal are still valid and hopefully we would get a reply from the administrator then everything would be alright with our local board. Let us continue to encourage ourselves and be our brothers keeper.
legendary
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
I thought I have been removed from the Golden Feathers list but miraculously I saw my name this time. Was it a mistake or it is the lastest policy? Charles-Tim, I appreciate your commitment in the local board to stay at the top in every month and to all the active members in the local board. You people should not worry for now better days are coming for everyone to enjoy when we don get our merit sources and the moderators then everything go dey okay.

Thanks for the reminder, it was my mistake I knew you have crossed the 1k merit rank for a long time, but I couldn't look pass your contributions last month. Well, sadly I will have to replace you to someone else later today.

@Sim_card please edit your post I don't want to report it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
~
You would have quote the particular place you want to quote Instead of quoting the whole statistics of August. I think quoting the whole thing is against the rules unless it is a specific case whereby you are quoting for a reference purpose and or for an evidence. But if you are quoting for ordinary comment purpose, you don't have to quote the whole. I was surprised to see my name on the two list this last month update. I thought I have been removed from the Golden Feathers list but miraculously I saw my name this time. Was it a mistake or it is the lastest policy? Charles-Tim, I appreciate your commitment in the local board to stay at the top in every month and to all the active members in the local board. You people should not worry for now better days are coming for everyone to enjoy when we don get our merit sources and the moderators then everything go dey okay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 360
Code:
[quote author=Igebotz link=topic=5357434.msg62814298#msg62814298 date=1694179128]
[center]
[size=20pt][color=orange][b]Aug Board Statistics[/b][/color][/size]

[center]
[size=10pt][color=green][b]Top 20 active users Aug, 23.[/b][/color][/size]
[hr]
[hr]
[code]
1. Charles-Tim [140]
2. Sim_card [67]
3. Mate2237 [56]

I throw way salute to the golden feathers of last month and everybody we him face show and him shoe shine for that list. No be small joy full my belle like this as I come see say I be the second highest poster for this our lovely board. I no even believe say I post reach this number. Sometimes,na this board I dey use put joy for my body when I dey forum because I no say new ogbonge  topic go always dey. @Igebotz,I throw way three gbos for you,.gbosa...gbosa....gbosa. Good work and endless effort from your side on this monthly review chart,make God bless you with everything good wey you want just as you dey make sure say you dey ginger this board with your monthly statics of our contribution for here.

My biggest Oga for this board @Charles-Tim and @CryptoprenuerBrainboss I dey wish say I fit be like una but e no dey possible because everybody with him gift. Una face show for everywhere for the forum and una shoe shine, I pledge my loyalty.[/code]
Activity: 392
Merit: 269
Thank you to everybody way they alway give their best for the board, the board don strong pass the way eh they when I been first enter this forum, and nah the kind change way we really need, plenty people dy rank up, more people they put effort to also dy active for the local board. Thanks to our Oga C.brainboss, Charles-Tim, Igeh, way they really act like the bot way attached to in name, onah work and effort really they help the local board, the merit way onah they carry support post too they help go long way, I say make I join others thank onah.

Na true talk na, is always a privilege to get people like C. Brainboss, Igeeh Charles -Tim and other people way I no remember to mention on our local board, three of them have single handedly make sure say everybody is carried along, the impact way them done create for our local board can never be forgotten, the vibe way I they always get for our board anytime I enter there they sweet me, the board they always they active. I just they grateful the way them they coordinate the board.
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Although e no easy sha but with the little help and solid efforts we go get everything we need as I know too well that Rom wasn't built a day na so e dey for here too.
Na small small we go carry grow, like self na people wey been dey try dey active but at some point me lose pressure based on say many things occupied man for head and how e go take tackle everything. But nevertheless, I dey see every every and I go follow them up to the comments. I go dedicate months for this we local so that my face go show back sha.
Activity: 532
Merit: 618
Omo @Igeh u really they try for this chart way u they always update, some days ago when I been receive notification 4rm one of Rikafip thread for local board performance, I shock to even see say me I don make reach 30+ post last month, this days way I they feel like say I no too they steady for this forum and our local board too bcuz of acada hustle.

Thank you to everybody way they alway give their best for the board, the board don strong pass the way eh they when I been first enter this forum, and nah the kind change way we really need, plenty people dy rank up, more people they put effort to also dy active for the local board. Thanks to our Oga C.brainboss, Charles-Tim, Igeh, way they really act like the bot way attached to in name, onah work and effort really they help the local board, the merit way onah they carry support post too they help go long way, I say make I join others thank onah.
Activity: 798
Merit: 723

@Igebotz, thank you for taking the time and effort to draft out the performance of the active users in this local community.

I didn't make the list this month for one or two reasons, but congratulations to the award winners, and I'm like the trend of seeing new names added to the list.

You finished 41 out of 135 active users last month.

Code:
41. Hyphen(-) [11]
I will be very active this month to make it to the top 20.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛

@Igebotz, thank you for taking the time and effort to draft out the performance of the active users in this local community.

I didn't make the list this month for one or two reasons, but congratulations to the award winners, and I'm like the trend of seeing new names added to the list.

You finished 41 out of 135 active users last month.

Code:
41. Hyphen(-) [11]
Activity: 798
Merit: 723

legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Congratulations to the golden feathers of this month. You guys are really trying. Congratulations to Kelward, I have to say I’m surprised to see the same familiar name winning this award once again. I have not been active in the local board this past month because of my workload but this result tells me we are improving and we still have a lot of work to do.

My regards to Igebotz for being consistent with this thread, it’s no easy task and I often wonder how you manage to maintain consistency. Hats off to you.

It was a lot of labour when the numbers were in charts and graphs, but now it's more scraping and pasting, no data cleaning, and no data visualisation. It only takes a few hours, and sometimes even less.

And the reason you have a similar username is simple: Newbies - member ranks find it difficult to keep constant, and secondly, they all rank over the requirements to compete for the honour. Looking at the number of current Full members on the board, it would be more competitive if Full members were included. But I understand your aim is to motivate the lower Ra nk

@Kelward There is no need for you to quote the entire OP, this going to mess up discussion on the thread. Thanks for kind words and keep up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Aug Board Statistics

Top 20 active users Aug, 23.

Code:
1. Charles-Tim [140]
2. Sim_card [67]
3. Mate2237 [56]
4. Agbe [55]
5. CryptoHeadlineNews [49]
6. Gozie51 [44]
7. CryptSafe [41]
8. Wiwo [41]
9. Nwada001 [36]
10. sokani [33]
11. Asiska02 [31]
12. Timmzzy [27]
13. Odohu [26]
14. Zanab247 [26]
15. DaNNy001 [25]
16. rachael9385 [24]
17. Marykeller [23]
18. SmartGold01 [23]
19. Kelward [22]
20. CryptopreneurBrainboss [21]

Golden feathers of the month(Merit award winners)

Code:
1. Sim_card [67]
2. Agbe [55]
3. Gozie51 [44]

*excluded potential (1000 merits) and Legendary rank

The best poster was chosen based on the keywords (bitcoin, crypto) in your postings; quality will no longer be judged by the quantity of posts.

Satoprincess Monthly BTC Reward winner
Code:
Kelward
Why Kelward?.

key reason: fully involved in discussion and stay on topic.

Aug Top 5 smerit sender

Code:
1. C. Brainboss [81]
2. Igebotz [29]
3. Ratimov [28]
4. EFS [22]
5. Charles-Tim [19]

Aug Top 5 merit receiver

Code:
1. Odohu[42]
2. Sahahmu [41]
3. racheal9385 [33]
4. SmartCharpa[28]
5. C. Brainboss [23]

Ignored Topics
Code:
5456158 -Re: Nigeria why
5457446 -Re: TRAGIC FLOOD AT TRADEMORE ESTATE, ABUJA.
5121680 -Re: Naija Novice Hangout {Newbies introduction & Orientation} Thread.
5457645 -Re: Latest Statement from the Nigerian president.
5457103 -Re: Whats thought on this
5456207 -Re: Senator Adamu Bulkachuwa making an open Confessional statement
5453904 -Re: Emdee tiamiyu is a wrong Nigerian representative
5454673 -Re: A better Nigeria
5454699 -Re: Fun day for naija board

Side Notes> C. Brainboss monthly merit reward is officially onhold. ( effect from this month)

Hugeblack generious offer will keep the board busy for the main time.

before the local board was created but his reply was that the forum isn't looking to add more merit to circulation and that's just frustrating to the local board but what can we do, most times I even keep my smerits earned from merit received for the baord just to keep the energy high on the board.

Instead of getting discouraged we can think of a compromise, I can give Nigerians LB about 150-200 merits per month, which means about 100 extra sMerit, just make a weekly list, PM me with it or through that thread and I'll look into it.

After about 3 to 6 months, if there is an improvement in the quality of the posts and the post/merit ratio, then you will have enough reason to claim a new source source with +200 Merit per month

Join buwaytress UCL pool for a chance to share N6.3million prize pool this season. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5408229

My merit source application> Igebotz Nigerian Local Board Merit Source Application

Weldon sir Igebotz, I salute your untiring efforts for dis your updates every month, you too much. And I de hope say your merit source application go de granted sharparly, because with dis your efforts to de update dis monthly overview, wey you no de tire, I sure say na so your merit go favour us and make our board to be di best for di whole local boards.

I dobale thank you once again as you see my humble posts say dem de worthy to earn SatoPrincess, monthly btc reward again. Na very big morale dis one be for me again, to de put efforts to de make relevant posts for dis board. So far, dis our board na im be my backbone for dis bitcointalk forum, and I de very grateful for all di support way I de get for here.

Satoprincess, I thank you as you stand gidigba de support and encourage new members like me with your btc reward, so we go de put efforts for our posts and to know say no be play play things de happen for dis forum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
Congratulations to the golden feathers of this month. You guys are really trying. Congratulations to Kelward, I have to say I’m surprised to see the same familiar name winning this award once again. I have not been active in the local board this past month because of my workload but this result tells me we are improving and we still have a lot of work to do.

My regards to Igebotz for being consistent with this thread, it’s no easy task and I often wonder how you manage to maintain consistency. Hats off to you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
My Merits source link there has no advantage to me trust me.
I know and I am not doubting you. Only what I am implying is that you can include mine as well. Maybe I am not the one to be posting about this, but I just think it is better that way.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
E go need to update them, and if you get beta chance update the table, more our country people dey local board wella         

I mentioned it a few weeks ago about updating the OP and adding some new members who have yet to be included to that list. Since our number had exploded, I was hoping to develop a Google form to make things easier for me. Thank you for reminding me.

Nice work. Well done and thanks for posting these statistics monthly.

When I saw that I had 140 posts few days ago, I was surprised. I did not know I posted up to that.

My merit source application> Igebotz Nigerian Local Board Merit Source
How about mine?  Grin

Charles-Tim local board merit source application

You did great last month! the highest I've seen you posted this year. Keep it up.

My Merits source link there has no advantage to me trust me.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Nice work. Well done and thanks for posting these statistics monthly.

When I saw that I had 140 posts few days ago, I was surprised. I did not know I posted up to that.

My merit source application> Igebotz Nigerian Local Board Merit Source
How about mine?  Grin

Charles-Tim local board merit source application
Pages:
Jump to: