Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap VPN | AUTOBUY |CHEAPEST, ONLY $2.5 PER MONTH | NO LOGS | NO RESTRICTIONS - page 2. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi...
What about log policy?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Never forget that the internet is a dangerous place, make sure you are protected while using it, try out UnchainedVPN today.
Our UK node is offline and undergoing maintenance it will be back shortly. I apologize for all the inconveniences caused during this down time.
UnchainedVPN Windows Application has a new update, please update to the newest version to use all features, some features are no longer available on old versions of the app.

We had a downtime on our Netherlands node for almost 10 hours, longest ever downtime.. I apologize for the inconveniences caused, it is back up now.

If you have not yet joined UnchainedVPN and are thinking of doing it, message me to issue you a free test trial to see if the service is satisfactory to you before you buy.
Minor maintenance in servers today, which would lead in some of them being down, they will be back online shortly, I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

To check on the status of the servers you can do so by opening the server status tab on your UnchainedVPN Dashboard
UnchainedVPN is here at your service, try us out today and you will never regret it... We are still giving out trial for 24 hours with full access to check out our service, before you buy.. welcome all, if you have any inquiries, message me and I will respond to you as soon as I can.

To highlight some of UnchainedVPN features are as follows :

- Unblock any website through our residential nodes
- P2P is allowed only with our P2P enabled nodes
- 4 Different vpn modes you can use, so even if your country or ISP provider blocks the use of VPN you have options with different modes that bypass restrictions so that you can use VPN freely and have internet freedom as you should.
These modes are only available with Unchained VPN come and try us today to unlock internet freedom wherever you are.

Come try us today, with UnchainedVPN you can still access websites that don't allow the usage of vpn, like Netflix or and e.t.c. with our residential nodes.

We also have alot of vpn modes and protocols in which you have an option to use if your ISP or Country doesn't allow vpn connectivity.

We also have locations that allow P2P and torrenting.

We are still the cheapest and best service all around and 5 years going strong.
Activity: 31
New update, please click "Check for Updates" on the Windows tool to link you to our Update page and download the latest version

https://unchainedvpn.com/updates.php
UnchainedVPN is here at your service, try us out today and you will never regret it... We are still giving out trial for 24 hours with full access to check out our service, before you buy.. welcome all, if you have any inquiries, message me and I will respond to you as soon as I can.
try us out today, we still offer a free trial run to see if our vpn suits your needs, just message me if you would like a trial run first before you commit.
We have updated our pricing, this is just for new users.. all old users who wish to renew are still untitled to the old pricing till June 2021. Then everyone will be using the new pricings. We are doing this to keep up with the server costs and all the operations needed to run this service smoothly and longer, we are still cheap and still going, we have been active since 2016 Smiley and hopefully keep this service running and hit many anniversaries.

New Pricings:

Still the cheapest, still going strong, join us today.. start off with a free trial to test out the service before you purchase
Welcome to Unchained VPN family, try us out today and you will not regret it, also let it be known, if you want to purchase, with paypal you need to get atleast the 6 months package which is only $8.5, you will not regret it and enjoy your privacy browsing online with a ton of other features we also provide. welcome and feel free to pm me with any questions that you may have, You can also ask for a trial, which is free of charge.
We now offer L2TP VPN aswell, if you have a active subscription and need this mode, you can request it and it will be provided for you... this applies to Wireguard aswell.
How you managed it to not log anything?
Are all servers dedicated or are there some virtual servers you are using?
for our privacy policy please go through this :

https://unchainedvpn.com/privacy.php

Activity: 52
How you managed it to not log anything?
Are all servers dedicated or are there some virtual servers you are using?
Unchained VPN is now also supporting Wireguard Mode, so we now have 5 modes, which makes it possible to use the VPN even on countries that have blocked the usage of VPN.
Pages:
Jump to: