Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap VPN | AUTOBUY |CHEAPEST, ONLY $2.5 PER MONTH | NO LOGS | NO RESTRICTIONS - page 4. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
There was abit of a downtime on the UK server, I apologize for the inconveniences caused, all fixed and up and running we still try to maintain a 99% uptime, this downtime has been the first in almost 6 months.
All services and servers are up and operational (No downtime for months now), still the cheapest vpn while being secure and user friendly out there, I still give out trial to new users who want to have a feel of the vpn first, before purchase. Just message me if you would like to test it or have any questions or inquiries,

For those who want a vpn to use on Mac or Iphone or other platforms, this vpn works, I will gladly help you set it up in your platform. Just because it currently has only limited custom applications, doesn't mean it is limited to those only, works well with all different platforms.
Got the 1 Month Package Just now. Tried Netflix and Japan Servers. Both Working Perfectly. I am currently in China. Thanks.
Thank you for your feedback, and you are welcome, have fun Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Got the 1 Month Package Just now. Tried Netflix and Japan Servers. Both Working Perfectly. I am currently in China. Thanks.
Oho, I haven't seen this in a while now. In case anyone's on the fence, I'll throw a good word out to these guys - before I got myself set up with a VPN on my own server, I used Unchained and I distinctly remember the service being such a good bang for the buck - fast, reliable, with a nice interface, and has hardly a strain on a budget. I can't say much for its security and there are probably a few other companies out there that can boast not cracking under federal pressure (which I don't think is applicable to UnchainedVPN), but if you need something quick then it's pretty solid and has been in the past.

I'm glad you guys are still around.

Thank you, we try our best and hopefully will be up and running for a long time and introduce more amazing features but still keep our pricing as low as possible so that everyone has a chance to use it.

My bad. I literally just noticed this before you replied. I was connected to a US server and missed part of the pop-up message.

I made a complaint without reading the first post, or reading the pop-up message properly and tried to sneakily delete my post when I noticed. I humbly apologize. I'm now going to retreat into my ISP filtered cave, and make bad financial decisions based on /biz/ posts.

It is ok, it happens and thank you for recognizing the mistake, all good  Smiley
Activity: 1
If anyone else is ISP blocked for certain torrent sites, note that P2P transfers are not allowed on this VPN. I understand not wanting to allow P2P protocols, but not being able to access torrent sites via browser to download the actual .torrent file for downloading without the VPN is a massive disappointment. Seems like the client detects if the word "torrent" or any blacklisted site/keyword is in the HTTP request the VPN client will automatically kill itself which is a weird way of doing it since the client kills itself if I google "torrent" but it won't if I go to an obscure tracker and open my torrent client.
Hi P2P transfer is allowed through the France and Netherlands server, I have mentioned this on the first post and also on the client itself there is a warning when connected to other locations that P2P is not allowed.

You can use P2P and download torrents through France and Netherlands server, you won't have any issues, if you however try to download torrents or access torrents sites on other locations it will auto exit.

Also blocking torrents completely is not possible , I try to do my best to restrict it, In the end it is you the user that should have a decency not to torrent on the other locations that is not allowed.

I put this restrictions because people just can't understand easily, I clearly have said on the first post that "P2P and torrent allowed only on FR and NL Servers" the client itself every time it connects it will remind the user, if they are not on an allowed Torrenting server that they should not do so.

But as you can see people will still try to torrent and can't see these, that is why I am forced to put some kind of restrictions. I would have loved to allow it on all locations but these other locations do not allow it and it is against their laws.

My bad. I literally just noticed this before you replied. I was connected to a US server and missed part of the pop-up message.

I made a complaint without reading the first post, or reading the pop-up message properly and tried to sneakily delete my post when I noticed. I humbly apologize. I'm now going to retreat into my ISP filtered cave, and make bad financial decisions based on /biz/ posts.
If anyone else is ISP blocked for certain torrent sites, note that P2P transfers are not allowed on this VPN. I understand not wanting to allow P2P protocols, but not being able to access torrent sites via browser to download the actual .torrent file for downloading without the VPN is a massive disappointment. Seems like the client detects if the word "torrent" or any blacklisted site/keyword is in the HTTP request the VPN client will automatically kill itself which is a weird way of doing it since the client kills itself if I google "torrent" but it won't if I go to an obscure tracker and open my torrent client.
Hi P2P transfer is allowed through the France and Netherlands server, I have mentioned this on the first post and also on the client itself there is a warning when connected to other locations that P2P is not allowed.

You can use P2P and download torrents through France and Netherlands server, you won't have any issues, if you however try to download torrents or access torrents sites on other locations it will auto exit.

Also blocking torrents completely is not possible , I try to do my best to restrict it, In the end it is you the user that should have a decency not to torrent on the other locations that is not allowed.

I put this restrictions because people just can't understand easily, I clearly have said on the first post that "P2P and torrent allowed only on FR and NL Servers" the client itself every time it connects it will remind the user, if they are not on an allowed Torrenting server that they should not do so.

But as you can see people will still try to torrent and can't see these, that is why I am forced to put some kind of restrictions. I would have loved to allow it on all locations but these other locations do not allow it and it is against their laws.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Oho, I haven't seen this in a while now. In case anyone's on the fence, I'll throw a good word out to these guys - before I got myself set up with a VPN on my own server, I used Unchained and I distinctly remember the service being such a good bang for the buck - fast, reliable, with a nice interface, and has hardly a strain on a budget. I can't say much for its security and there are probably a few other companies out there that can boast not cracking under federal pressure (which I don't think is applicable to UnchainedVPN), but if you need something quick then it's pretty solid and has been in the past.

I'm glad you guys are still around.
I have now modified live chat settings so that I don't miss messages/inquires while I am away, It has been recurring that people message me while I am asleep so I will be mostly online to answer issues and assist you at these times :

from 6 AM - 9 PM (GMT+1) London time,

Any other time the chat will be offline and you can ask your questions and leave your email address, will get back to you once I am online/available.
Activity: 27
Currently implementing a new protocol to add with the two that are available , this protocol will add another layer of security and will help to hide vpn connectivity from your initial connection. This is to enable some of you who are blocked in using vpn to be able to use it. Also I can confirm without a doubt that the VPN currently works in China with the two protocols already available (UDP and TCP)

So great things ahead  Smiley stay tuned.

Unchained VPN Terms of Services

Unchained VPN Privacy Policies

Exciting News!

Here is a tutorial on how to access Netflix USA and Hulu on UnchainedVPN windows app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rdCyhlGRhI

48 hour trial is available, just message me your username and I will activate trial on your account
Pages:
Jump to: