Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheap VPN | AUTOBUY |CHEAPEST, ONLY $2.5 PER MONTH | NO LOGS | NO RESTRICTIONS - page 3. (Read 2583 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Get yourself an affordable and secured VPN, try UnchainedVPN today, you won't regret it, going strong since 2017, I still give trials for people who I think are deemed worthy, it is not opened to all, cause people started abusing the free trial grant.
All services and servers are up and operational (No downtime for months now), still the cheapest vpn while being secure and user friendly out there, I still give out trial to new users who want to have a feel of the vpn first, before purchase. Just message me if you would like to test it or have any questions or inquiries,

For those who want a vpn to use on Mac or Iphone or other platforms, this vpn works, I will gladly help you set it up in your platform. Just because it currently has only limited custom applications, doesn't mean it is limited to those only, works well with all different platforms.
I am still giving out 24 hour trials for free, message me more for details if you would like a test run, before you purchase a package.
All services and servers are up and operational (No downtime for months now), still the cheapest vpn while being secure and user friendly out there, I still give out trial to new users who want to have a feel of the vpn first, before purchase. Just message me if you would like to test it or have any questions or inquiries,

For those who want a vpn to use on Mac or Iphone or other platforms, this vpn works, I will gladly help you set it up in your platform. Just because it currently has only limited custom applications, doesn't mean it is limited to those only, works well with all different platforms.
We have finished the month of July, with no hiccups or any issues whatsoever, come and join the best and cheapest VPN right now.
Come and join us today., I still give out 24 hour trials, upon request, just message me

There have been updates on the server side and on the windows application aswell, to make way to the new openvpn version.. download the latest version now and stay even more secure.

I am stilling giving out trial for people who would like to test out Unchained VPN before purchase, just message me to request one.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Got a 24 hour trial, will update tomorrow.
I actually tested it for just an hour and bought the yearly plan right away, just forgot to post here.
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
Got a 24 hour trial, will update tomorrow.
Never forget that the internet is a dangerous place, make sure you are protected while using it, try out UnchainedVPN today.
I am still giving out 24hour trials, so try us today for free to check the service first before you purchase, we are going 5 years and stronger, still one of the cheapest and reliable vpn in here.
do you have private configurations for ovpn?
Can you message me with more info, you mean like private vpn?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
do you have private configurations for ovpn?
We are doing maintenance on our Canada Server, it will be back online within 6 - 12 hours, apologize to all inconveniences caused.

Also Happy New Year lads, wish you all good things in 2020
I apologize on the little downtime that the French server had, it was down an hour for maintenance, it is back online and you can continue using it, all the other servers are up and operational.

We have tried to maintain a 99% uptime since UnchainedVPN started off 5 years ago and we are continuing to strive on that promise.

Maintenance completed successfully and Netflix Server was back up and running, everything is up and running smoothly, Keep enjoying our secure and affordable service, if you would like to join Unchained VPN, message me for a 24 hour trial, I will issue you one to test out the service before purchasing it.

Also... I apologize about Paypal I still haven't found a way to bring it back, so currently you can only purchase subscriptions with Crypto through coinpayments.
Pages:
Jump to: