Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams - page 2. (Read 14422 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Careful looking for real time mate I will suggest you use active team and active development I think thats more convinient than the other way around I really hope You start checking activities and thats real work the devs are working on not just there activeness on telegram that doesnt count for me
Activity: 602
NPXS is a very good project in my opinion. The CEO also has a very good management. Working with products is very important. I think it is necessary to pay attention to long-term investments.
NPXS is really a project with a real team and a low coin value, so this coin can be considered as an option for purchase. Also, ADA is now worth only 8 cents, which is very cheap for a coin that is on the 10th place in the ranking of coins.
It seems to me that we should pay attention even to the capitalization of certain projects and to the chart of price fluctuations.  Comparing the current situation of prices and the maximum achievement of coins, it is possible to draw unambiguous conclusions Yes, which will affect the choice of our investment.  It seems to me that pundi X has every chance of being one of the best coins in the investor’s portfolios.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
NPXS is a very good project in my opinion. The CEO also has a very good management. Working with products is very important. I think it is necessary to pay attention to long-term investments.
NPXS is really a project with a real team and a low coin value, so this coin can be considered as an option for purchase. Also, ADA is now worth only 8 cents, which is very cheap for a coin that is on the 10th place in the ranking of coins.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
Why buy coins that are very cheap but there are no price increases
It depends on the coin. If it is a stake coin/token or a masternode one, when the returns are good the price would be less of a problem if it stays steady over time. Volumes on the exchange would come into play.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You should be very choosy with  what people are recommending here.  You need "expert" opinion  not opinion from uninformed members. Opinion from such members are most times not accurate  from my experience. They would recommend you what they are holding or about to hold.
For trade calculations, of course you have to hold a prospective coin. Why buy coins that are very cheap but there are no price increases, it's better to buy those with potential prices to rise in the near future.
I like the EOS and TETHER coins because besides cheap for the long term the price can increase even higher considering the crypto price movements in the market are quite good, especially towards 2020 where the crypto price predictions will rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
cheap coins are very much at the moment, and we should not be tempted by cheap prices but we also have to be able to read prospects that will make coins experience price increases, as well as project development and the use of coins in real work done by the teams
Activity: 350
There are many cheap coins, but not all of them are promising and able to grow. I know two coins with a very low price, in which it makes sense to invest my money: Dent (DENT) and Kin (KIN). But not only the cost of tokens matters, but also the total supply, so choose the best looking coins, not cheap ones.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Maybe the best Altcoin I have invested is AMT and CGCX. Both projects have a very good team and coins continue to develop until now. Maybe with these declining market conditions, it's better to invest in safer coins. Like a coin that has a very large trading volume.
Is this a joke? CGCX was getting a big dump and the rates don't make sense. i remember the ico price was around 0.1 but this time it's worth 0.002 or less. I guess that should be included on the worst project in 2018.
Activity: 397
Market is bearish for more than 1 year and everything is very cheap. The ones that are at top 25 at coinmarketcap woukd be the good choices for the ones that are looking for strong projects.
Of course the choice to buy the cheapest price is very profitable because the market is down. But what you have to remember is that coins must have good selling prospects. Without it, investment is clearly at risk of loss.
It's better to buy altcoins that have good prospects such as ETH, LTC or EOS where price movements are very positive and the possibility of profits is more open.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Activity: 316
Merit: 21
You can still find decent designs in numerous exchanges yet! But it is unknown for how long this will be allowed! People will regret bitterly that they are not positioning themselves on projects they believe by mere greed or even short-term fear. In any case, such caution is understandable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Maybe the best Altcoin I have invested is AMT and CGCX. Both projects have a very good team and coins continue to develop until now. Maybe with these declining market conditions, it's better to invest in safer coins. Like a coin that has a very large trading volume.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
Market is bearish for more than 1 year and everything is very cheap. The ones that are at top 25 at coinmarketcap woukd be the good choices for the ones that are looking for strong projects.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
You should be very choosy with  what people are recommending here.  You need "expert" opinion  not opinion from uninformed members. Opinion from such members are most times not accurate  from my experience. They would recommend you what they are holding or about to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1618
maybe you can consider CYFM and MFTU.. no ICO on this two tokens.. you can buy them on mercatox, idex fork delta

I agree crypto currencies that have not done an ICO or done a modest one and which are not as yet listed on any popular exchange

merit a closer scrutiny. I will check these two names out, thanks for the tip.
Activity: 840
Thats true and I invest there since their ICO begin, PundiX have a great project and  the team is very active in the community group. PundiX has listed in Binance and now the price is cheap. It will be good altcoin to invest.
Activity: 742
maybe you can consider CYFM and MFTU.. no ICO on this two tokens.. you can buy them on mercatox, idex fork delta
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Check MVL Chain.. you can get them cheap right now with working product already.. you can find them in IDEX & Forkdelta
Activity: 532
Pundix are actually cheap coins that have a real team and a real project that continues to be developed, but this coin is very difficult to increase because of so many sellwall especially in binance
The fact is that when pundi X broke through its icon company, then no one hoped for a real result. But when it was over in early 2018, I, too, was very much surprised by the company's capabilities. After all, their token really brought me a very good profit.
there are a lot of tokens projects like x coffers and several other tokens that fail to survive when the cryptocurrency conditions like this, I suggest you buy when the token or coin looks red because the price of the coin is down, and don't buy when the price goes up because the risk is too high to buy.
Of course, I understand you, because it is really most profitable to buy coins when their price has fallen. But one more point needs to be taken into account, which is very important in the cryptocurrency market in the current conditions. What is happening with the market today can have a very negative effect on the development of certain projects and the fall in their prices may be the last in their careers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Pundix are actually cheap coins that have a real team and a real project that continues to be developed, but this coin is very difficult to increase because of so many sellwall especially in binance
The fact is that when pundi X broke through its icon company, then no one hoped for a real result. But when it was over in early 2018, I, too, was very much surprised by the company's capabilities. After all, their token really brought me a very good profit.
there are a lot of tokens projects like x coffers and several other tokens that fail to survive when the cryptocurrency conditions like this, I suggest you buy when the token or coin looks red because the price of the coin is down, and don't buy when the price goes up because the risk is too high to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: