Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams - page 6. (Read 14422 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
if you talk about cheap coins and real projects we see for ourselves so many coins that red prices fall just look at the coinmarketcap from the order and see the price

Buying coins that are newly available in the market is the most appropriate choice, we can get big profits if we dare to buy new coins, but I say that the risk of buying new tokens is also very high.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Real team? Pundi X comes to mind when the real team is called. They really have a great team. The team's dream is very hard working and resourceful. They all work like bees and constantly improve themselves. In this respect, Pundi X is the most successful project in recent years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Real team? Pundi X comes to mind when the real team is called. They really have a great team. The team's dream is very hard working and resourceful. They all work like bees and constantly improve themselves. In this respect, Pundi X is the most successful project in recent years.
I would also like to note the fact that thanks to the PundiX project, not only developers, but also Bounty hunters, have earned. In addition, a very vivid example of project performance is the lack of provision of personal data. I want to say that this project did not have the conditions for passing KYC for bounty hunters and this did not harm the project.
Activity: 588
hmm maybe try looking at AMOCoin. Its still very cheap at this point in time. ICO just ended a few months back but they are starting to partner with a lot of big companies one of which is microsoft. They are very solid. Project is so useful with real life application and team is so hardworking. Smiley Look into that
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
With OP's questions there's a lot of coins/tokens that popped up in my mind. 1st is electroneum with this project there's a potential of getting a real deal in mining and payment system especially when there was a bull market it was $0.26(more or less) considering the ico price was $0.01. But my own pick will still be INS, insolar previously ins ecosystem have a great team/people who work hand in hand for the success and future of grocery industry considering its undervalued price, low supply and of course the goal of its project.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
What are the cheapest coins you can buy right now with real teams?

If you choose the top 10 cryptos in the CMC, the cheapest crypto you can invest with limited money is Cardano (ADA). Potential crypto holds the top 10 positions in 2018 although there are many downsides in the exchange rate. Invest in the ADA if you do not have much money because the current ADA price is only $ 0.07.
Activity: 490
Now it is still very cheap price for ETA (Etheera project) tokens. This is one of the most promising tokens of this year among projects with a not-so-large capitalization. So if you have not yet decided in what to invest money now, I advise you to turn your attention to this coin and this project.
Activity: 579
if you talk about cheap coins and real projects we see for ourselves so many coins that red prices fall just look at the coinmarketcap from the order and see the price
In general, the current situation looks attractive enough for investors to buy coins at a cheap price, but you really need to choose really rated and promising coins. There is a very big risk to make a mistake.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
The cheapest coin/token for me that I can buy right now are, project shivom (OMX), bethereum (BETHR) and I think this two alts gives me huge profit to near future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
the first one that popped up to my head is Cardano (ADA). With 95% down from ATH and great team behind it, this one has great potential. Now I realize you probable meant some low cap gem, or something. But I had to mention my favorite project  Grin
Well OP is looking for cheapest coin and thats all that matter,because like you i want to bring cardano also as thos cryptocurrency had already reached the bottom and were only waiting for the hype
Maybe since Op is looking for cheapest value then he might consider INS (insular)because this has a cheap price but promisingly has a future potential
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Spectre is my recommendation of cheapest coin in altcoin that has one of the most capable amazing team presently in Cryptocurrency ecosystem.  Spectre (sxdt,  sxut). have delivered consistently on their roadmap and spectre is about to have it's own brokerless  exchange
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I think that is ETH. It is totally underrated now. They are likely to grow three times as fast in 2019 as the economy recovers. When the US stops war with China, you will see the market grow strongly. So take advantage of this opportunity to buy cheap.

It's funny how I go for trading microcaps that have double digit gains all the time, but forget about dollar cost averaging the big coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
now the DENT token looks very good. he has an interesting working draft and the token costs about 0.002535 USD. Most likely that it will soon cost $ 1
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Don't settle for anything less especially when it involves your money. I always look on the top listed cryptos in the market because they surely backed with amazing team because you can not simply go up on that list if it is backed with a bad team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
I think that is ETH. It is totally underrated now. They are likely to grow three times as fast in 2019 as the economy recovers. When the US stops war with China, you will see the market grow strongly. So take advantage of this opportunity to buy cheap.
Activity: 238
EQWITY.IO
There are a lot of cheap coins and tokens now, but the main thing is to choose those that will give profit in the future ... I advise you to buy Dent
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
According to me, Cardano and tron is the best cheapest altcoins with good protensial to increase price in bullrun. You can buy this two coins for hold. You will get big profits if you choose one or both coin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
There are a lot of good coins sale at the moment but it depends on how you value them. Right now I’m more focused on coins backed by hardworking team despite of the market situation they continue to build the project and give regular updates to their investors, some of my holdings with good qualities are Tron, Pal, Remme, Xyo, Credits, Helbiz.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Go see IOST and REMME. I have been the part of their campaigns in mid of this year. Both of them have working team and company. The team is actually working and is authentic with utility tokens. Both of the coins are at cheap prices, much less than their ATH. Do look in teir website and Telegram channels, you will know what i am saying.
Pages:
Jump to: