Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest country in Europe to start a business - page 4. (Read 7648 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What about eslovenia, rpietla started his castle thing there
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Yes, but Bosnia has the bigger-than-Giza pyramids that will soon make Bosnia rich. Then everything will get expensive like the other wealthy nations.
Stopped looking at banks after hearing about Bitcoin.
Smiley

EDIT: Seems to me that Lithuania changed their regs on starting banks back when the banking industry started to get all uptight on money laundering.
Is that so? Exactly how long do you think will it take for such a poor country to excavate at least one of those completely? I've also read from scientists that the man in charge (no idea about the name) isn't professional enough and that some got damaged already. Do you think that the US or EU will ever acknowledge these pyramids? You must realize that the whole history that we're being taught is wrong then.  Wink
So I'm not going to put my bets up for Bosnia or any Balkan countries just yet.
I'm not sure how cheap it is to start a business in Monaco ( Cheesy) but I've heard that the tax is good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes,Bosnia!!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
In bosnia you can start bussnies without taxes haha like many people soo come to my place and open your company, just need pay for registration of company nothing else Cheesy Cheesy
It depends actually what kind of business one wants to start!
If it's a local one, one shouldn't do it in 3rd world countries or countries that are somewhat poor like Bosnia and relating countries in the region.
Definitely Lithuania. Back in the '90s, you could even start your own bank for under $20,000.

Smiley
How much does it cost to start a bank now?  Tongue

Yes, but Bosnia has the bigger-than-Giza pyramids that will soon make Bosnia rich. Then everything will get expensive like the other wealthy nations.

Stopped looking at banks after hearing about Bitcoin.

Smiley

EDIT: Seems to me that Lithuania changed their regs on starting banks back when the banking industry started to get all uptight on money laundering.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

The title says it all  Grin

What is cheapest country in Europe to start a business?

And where do you pay less taxes?

I see somewhere that when you move to UK you don't have to pay taxes for a certain period of time. Is this true?

Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Poland, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, and Ukraine all offer very low costs for start-ups.  But most of them are dangerous/unstable.

My pick would be Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, a Baltic state, or Hungary.  These counties have a nice balance between reasonable costs, highly skilled locals, and acceptable corruption levels.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
In bosnia you can start bussnies without taxes haha like many people soo come to my place and open your company, just need pay for registration of company nothing else Cheesy Cheesy
It depends actually what kind of business one wants to start!
If it's a local one, one shouldn't do it in 3rd world countries or countries that are somewhat poor like Bosnia and relating countries in the region.
Definitely Lithuania. Back in the '90s, you could even start your own bank for under $20,000.

Smiley
How much does it cost to start a bank now?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I say as a patriot - Lithuania Grin

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I say as a patriot - Lithuania Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
china
I dont think China is a part of Europe mane.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
china
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bosnia
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Looks tropical, too hot >_< Tongue

nope,nope,nope,nope,nope

Cheesy

the climate is good, of course not as close as cold&rainy as in the UK

but the temperature is fine Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
too hot croazia? lol no
legendary
Activity: 1540
Looks tropical, too hot >_< Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
South Africa's too hot! >_< Probably wouldn't be able to stand living there I'm afraid Tongue I'm thinking Northern Japan where it's pretty much like Scotland but with more snow, the housing prices I've seen there are insanely cheap and I need to do more research but car insurance looks reasonable.

Surely you've seen me bitching about this on off topic? I'm really sensitive to heat.

Edit: Somehow managed to type country instead of money, fixed lol

try Croatia

I mean, just look at this Cheesy

*click*

as middle class in UK, you can live pretty good here  Roll Eyes

pretty high taxes though but you get some benefits if you decide to live on some of the 1244 islands Smiley
legendary
LOL! Cheesy I thought about Canada, it's a bit too close to the U.S for my liking though as for the weather winter is coming now so I'm a lot happier with it being cold again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
South Africa's too hot! >_< Probably wouldn't be able to stand living there I'm afraid Tongue I'm thinking Northern Japan where it's pretty much like Scotland but with more snow, the housing prices I've seen there are insanely cheap and I need to do more research but car insurance looks reasonable.

Surely you've seen me bitching about this on off topic? I'm really sensitive to heat.

Lol! Yea the weather here is awesome here. Its almost summer time! I cant wait to lay on the beach in December and enjoy the sunshine Smiley

But if you like the cold, try Canada  Cheesy

I have noticed a lot of bitching going on about heat, I didn't realize it was you though. Sorry for the shockingly bad advice then  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Some of the eastern european countries prob provide the best balance between legitimacy, low taxes and good infrastructure
I have heard folks speak well of Poland though it's a little higher cost
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: