Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest country in Europe to start a business - page 5. (Read 7648 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

If I make even a middle class amount of country I'm considering leaving here because the UK government treats its people like shit.

If you leave the UK, why not come to South Africa. With a 17 to 1 exchange rate, you would probably be quite well off here if you are middle class in the UK.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I see somewhere that when you move to UK you don't have to pay taxes for a certain period of time. Is this true?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!

Okay, but seriously I need to double check on whether that's true, even if it is true, the taxes here are extortion and good luck being middle class in this country because your income gets taxed so much unless you're a pretty high earner that you'll technically end up right in the lower class income bracket again, no joke.

If I make even a middle class amount of money I'm considering leaving here because the UK government treats its people like shit.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100

The title says it all  Grin

What is cheapest country in Europe to start a business?

And where do you pay less taxes?

I see somewhere that when you move to UK you don't have to pay taxes for a certain period of time. Is this true?

Pages:
Jump to: