Pages:
Author

Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment? - page 5. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin
You are looking this in the incorrect way, the price of the coin is not relevant, what it is relevant is if you can get profits with the coin, since all the market is down right now this means that you only need to do two things, first you need to select the right coin and second you need to hold it, it sounds very simple and it is but people like to complicate themselves, just look at bitcoin you could buy it right now and you could hold it for a few years and make the money you are looking for.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 04, 2018, 09:26:25 PM
Can't guarantee you double return in the future because everyone is possible. By looking at top 100 on CMC

- IOST
- Siacoin
- Dgb
- Pundi X
- Dogecoin the undying one.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
You can check TRON. It is really cheap and has some great features. It has also gained popularity. So i think TRON is a good choice as a cheap and promising alt coin.
Activity: 67
August 04, 2018, 09:04:59 PM
If you really wanna have double profit then you should go for a well known and promising cryptocurrency. Because i think most of the time cheapest coins does not have a well growth.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 08:46:19 PM
I will suggest you to go for good cryptocurrency. Cheapest coin doesn't mean that it will be great and profitable. So it's better to get good but cheaper coins like NEO, Steller lumens, etc.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:39:03 PM
Note the ANCHOR track, I believe it will increase the price back in time to
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 04, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
if my advice is better you invest in a coin Cube, because I'm sure the price will increase.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 07:32:04 PM
XRP ($0.4511), Cardano ($0.1417), Stellar ($0.2800) are some cheap options available on the market which can be really profitable in the future. Moreover, these coins have been doing really well and shown a stable graph in the market for quite some time now. Very good investment for small investors who want to make long term profit.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 06:04:56 PM
Some of the cheapest cryptos with great potential are TRON, NEM, Cardano etc. These coins are sure to return you a lot of profit if you hold on to them long enough. Also another coin named Basic Attention is going to be listed in coinbase soon and when it does you may see a rise in its price for a short time. XRP is also a great investment. You just need to have patience and hold on to your coins.
Activity: 103
August 04, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
In my opinion, Lightcoin is the best and promising in the cheap cryptocurrency. Investing here is profitable. If you want to invest cheaply and want get more profit, you can invest here safely.
Activity: 74
August 04, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
Cheap crypto will get more profit in future. I think lightcoin are the best cheap coin which are return more profit. it is more reliable and secure. So you can invest here to get profit.
Activity: 63
August 04, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
You cannot say about the fure here as it is crypto space which is full of Volatility, FUD and other factors effecting to make in the market every moment. You can just predict which may perhaps come true but the probability of that is very low. The best you research market conditions and check the stats and go for the established well reviewed ICOs forst and then invest your small portions in several potential ICOs which should be decided by you. Remember, here you are your boss and none else.
Activity: 48
August 04, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
I am sorry but I don't have any idea regarding this topic , but I think it is better to choose as per the facilities and price rate not base on which one have the cheapest price , this kind of mentality will not help you to success on this field , taking wise decision and chooseing it carefully very important
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

better you choose the right crypto to invest, not because the price is cheap, but because the coins is good and have a lot of potential
remember, cheap doesn't mean good to invest
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

My good advice to you is L-PESA KRIPTON you can buy it only 0.188$ and the platform is base in microfinance and it has a good and trusted team and their admins is always there to help you with your concern.. Goodluck  Smiley
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 04, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Unpredictable, you can not know which coin will x2 in the future. The market is falling and is not stable. You can buy ETH and hold. I think you will get interest for ETH investment
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
I also having this question. my idea is buy ether but it would more cost. however NEO and ONT also good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Always buy a coin with the fundamental and good project and never goes with the price of the coin because low price coins have very little value. Always go with the strong project whether they are cheap or not because value matters not price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 04, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
If i were to invest to a cryptocurrency with a cheaper price, i will go to an altcoin below $0.40 like ADA, XLM, CS, DRGN and TRON. They will definitely double your money or maybe higher than expected by the end of the year. Those are my favorite coins and very active in advertising their platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
Low prices do not guarantee profits, sometimes cheap prices are precisely because of the lack of interest of users to invest in the coin.

but if you still want to search, I suggest you to buy DOGECoin. This is quite cheap for unit prices, and has the potential to have high prices someday.
better to buy other coins i have to buy dogecoin.it has no future and no important developtment from their developer team.there are many coins that has better future and has same price.
Pages:
Jump to: