Pages:
Author

Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment? - page 8. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
Doge and stellar are best if you want to buy it now. This coin is very cheap and has a huge amount of money every year. you have to try it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
August 03, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
try to buy stq because in i think stq has great potential. now the price is very cheap,or you can buy zclassic. because later on 10 September hardfork will occur for zclassic holders will get Anonymous bitcoin with a ratio of 1: 1 . You can find more information about anonymous bitcoin here https://www.anonymousbitcoin.io/
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 03, 2018, 01:25:33 PM
There are so many crypto that are quite cheap, you can buy them as much as possible and the question is whether that will guarantee the value that might rise? or not? I doubt that, I don't like Altcoin because I have experienced the name of large-scale disposal and its value hasn't gone up in a long time, I have to look at the quality of cryptocurrency and what its uses are and more realistic that can be achieved by the whole community.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

The price is not importnat. Important thing is the growth of that coin, you can know this through the chart. Well, I'd prefer investing in ICOs, I think ICOs will give you more opportunities, but it is risky, so you should research carefully before investing.
Activity: 187
August 03, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
Don't invest in coins based on valuation, just invest based on technology and development teams, you might get big profits.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
Instead of going for the suggestions by the people, it will be better to do some self research first and then go for the findings. But if you have to pick the cheapest ones, go for OMG or XRP. There are more but these two are the popular picks.
Activity: 66
August 03, 2018, 12:06:32 PM
If what you are looking up to is to buy cheap altcoins that are already on the coin market cap to sell in the future, then buy these potential altcoins, all of them are good Project and even already trading in some reputable Crypto exchange websites:
ADA
XRP
TRX
SC
IOTA and

DYOR please ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
If you want to invest with a cheap crypto that much, but for cheap coins and potentially certainly you have to choose well to benefit later. If it's cheap, it's a lot but lacks potential.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
You can check out XRP which is priced at $0.4501, stellar at $0.2747 and EOS at $7.29. Among these three I would suggest you to go for EOS. Though it's price is bit higher than others that I mentioned but It is showing most promise among these. Do some research for yourself and analyze before investing, that's the best way to make money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 03, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
There are many choices that you can choose as cheap investments, such as Stellar, Pundix, and many more. Some coins I think are good too like ripples and Cardano. I'm sure some of those coins will be much better by the end of the year
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 06:18:17 AM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

for cheap ones, you can go for stellar and nano tokens
they are promising tokens and im sure you will not be disappointed investing in them

give it a shot, you can also look upon wave and neo tokens, tho neo is abit above 30$
dyor
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
Altcoin that has cheapest price that not mean the price will grow, the price will going up and bull run according to product and service that give to the community. We can see cheap coin like Doge since 2013 the price just around 50 to 150 sathosi. But if the altcoin has cheap price with strong development community, the price will easy going up. Can be one of the cheap altcoin that will grow is Silent Notary and OOT.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
August 02, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
Only if I knew.
Everyone is going crazy about zilliqa and it sounds an amazing project for me. The fallen market is a great time to accumulate it.
VEchain is also on it's lowest price for some times and has just shifted to their own network. They may be a good deal.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
August 02, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Research on low cap gems that have big chances of staying in long term. Those are the ones that can give you good returns. Or to be safe, go to the established coins as they are safer investments.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
Cheap does not mean profitable. Although if you are well versed in cryptocurrency you understand that cheap coins multiply investments.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
Bitcoin =)
You can think of it in terms of buying satoshi. If you have only 100$ you can afford 1 314 757 satoshis
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 02, 2018, 07:40:01 AM
There are lot of crypto currency available even less than a dollar but when a crypto currency is very cheap it is hard to predict the future of it,maybe you can invest on some selective coins and you can do that by going to the coinmarketcap.But don't invest on a coin based on its valuation just invest on based on its technology and the development team then you may get huge return.
Activity: 696
August 02, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
Cheaper or expensive cryptococurrency does not matter if you invest. What you must invest at are those cryptos which are established or has it`s reputation as a trusted and real coin already. Also the higher your investment, the higher the profit you could get in the future. But always know that risk is always there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Go and research about the coins REMME, IOST and MOZO. These are currently biggest player in the market. Will they be double in the value? Well they have been crippled themselves in the past and this have happened many times. This tells me that you can have them at anytime and expect the boom of them all the time. It is guaranteed that you will earn heck of the profit for them because they are continuously raising their standards and beating the projects which are similar to them. MOZO on the other hand just finished the crowdsale but it is going to be listed on the coinrail right away and has great potential.
Activity: 94
August 02, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
If you want to find a coin listed, go to Nobs. This is a dime that fell sharply after the team announced what would happen on August 1  Cheesy. Right now it's extremely cheap and I'm sure it will have the proper pump in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: