Pages:
Author

Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment? - page 6. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 04, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Look at

ETH, TRX, BCC, XRP

These all are beaten to death and hovering over their lowest support. Being coins of large marketcap they enjoy users' support which makes them a good investment in long term. you might won't get a better entry point in these coins. Bull period is guaranteed this year, better to fill your bags with right coins and at the right time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

Usually, the cheapest cryptocurrency is the most new coins that created recently.
As you can see, there are many altcoins created every months, even every weeks. If you want to buy cheap, that is your chance.
But there is no guarantee the coin price will be rising in the future. Just buy the coin you believe it will success in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin
there are many of them actually if look around, easiest way to find is go to coinmarketcap.com website and check newly added coins and find the best and cheap coins and do some research and buy them to sell them later on higher prices.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 04, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

There are so many altcoins that you can buy at cheaper price but be careful to choose the right one that has a potential to grow in the market. Not all the tokens or coins will develop and grow ,some of them become wothless. Be a wise investors.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
August 04, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Digibyte, Redcoin, pinkcoin and bytecoin.

Digibyte is good for investment purpose as it has strong background. Redcoin is also good but on average. Pinkcoin and bytecoin are below average. I would recommend you to invest in digibyte as it was pumped in 2017.

I think if we where to know for sure which coin you could buy for cheap now and good investment in the future, the people speculating or thinking they know for sure won't probably post it here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
August 04, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
Few cheapest Cryptocurrency make big profit on future because some cheap coins are huge potential in current market.
 But many projects are completely useless investment because are expecting quick profit in short term so not all the projects are make decent profit.
Activity: 574
August 04, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
Low prices do not guarantee profits, sometimes cheap prices are precisely because of the lack of interest of users to invest in the coin.

but if you still want to search, I suggest you to buy DOGECoin. This is quite cheap for unit prices, and has the potential to have high prices someday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Should choose the investment, the altcoin is promising! Do not choose altcoin too cheap without a development orientation!
Investment is risky, you have to consider carefully!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
Normally I tell people to research their own, not to ask. Some coins that I personally think that will rise are Omisego, Ripple, Pivx, Neo and Ethereum. Try to find out more appropriate for your own.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
August 04, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
You are going to get a lot of people answering you that have as much idea as you have about which coins will be the winners in the future. Here is a few things that will shorten your learning curve.

1. The face value of a coin has no bearing on its potential to increase in value. Pay more attention to the market cap.

2. Coin these days tend to go up and down in unison as sentiment about cryptocurrency in general rises and falls. So which coin you invest in is less important than when you invest.

3. Putting your money in only one coin is the riskiest strategy. Putting a smaller amount in a few coins has less risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Check out XRP, priced at $0.4500, stellar at $0.2747, EOS at $7.29. I would suggest you to go for EOS. Though it's price is bit higher, but looks more stable to me. Do more analysis if need be, that's the best way to a calculative decision.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

I do not know what you mean, because it matters how much time you want to invest and get this double profit.
But still, in my opinion, these altcoins have a huge potential to double even more than twice and are cheap - Deepbrain Chain, Ark or Vertcoin for example.
Activity: 62
August 04, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
My personal thinking about cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018-19 are Btc, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Monero and dash. Remember I just share my opinion, so take risk at your own.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
August 04, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
I would not recommend anyone investing their money in the cheapest coin, because as a rule, their situation only worsens even in a growing market. Of course, there may be successful coins there, but this is just one case. This is just my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

Digibyte, Redcoin, pinkcoin and bytecoin.

Digibyte is good for investment purpose as it has strong background. Redcoin is also good but on average. Pinkcoin and bytecoin are below average. I would recommend you to invest in digibyte as it was pumped in 2017.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
Why are you searching for the cheapest coins right now the market is itself at the cheap rates and the market does not have just started to rise up, so you can invest in the good coins where the returns will be really great for you rather than investing in the cheap coins and waiting years for the price to come up. You must know you can buy the coins in decimal rates also! So it doesn't matter so better to invest in some good coins which you are sure of getting good results after that otherwise if you don't have money you can join bounty campaigns for that too.
Activity: 32
August 03, 2018, 03:47:38 PM
look at marketcap over the price of the coin if you're looking for 'cheap'.  I'd say the best range to invest in is the 5-10mil range for mcap on alts. That generally means they are somewhat liked and also have room to grow.
Activity: 448
August 03, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
Well all crypto users want profit in future, and i know that type of coin which will definitely help in profit in future. ERC20- I think this the best and cheapest cryptocurrency for investment because the project is solid, team is also solid and we also know which company belong to ERC20.
Activity: 644
August 03, 2018, 03:32:52 PM
If you want a passive income for every 15 days. Then you should invest in Dropil. You can buy drops in Tidex and deposit it in the dropil platform and make sure to make an account. The minimum investment is 50 usd and drops now are cheap in some exchanges.
Activity: 350
August 03, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
invest in the blockchain project PMNT project has collected very little but they have not abandoned it and continue to improve their product in the winter will be its market and exchange
Pages:
Jump to: