Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 48. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Have a big update and the machine is down ... in one hour's https://www.blockexperts.com/chess# is back...  Smiley
Best regards

Well it is good to know that dev is still "working" behind the scene, but still dev shouldn't avoid this thread  Cheesy, its fine if you have that signature campaign in your signature space Cheesy we are already used to it.  It is just a sore in the eyes  you being active in other thread while  your thread here is being left unattended Cheesy.. anyway  some people are still here i think Cheesy other are just watching.
Activity: 377
Merit: 108
ChessCoin 1.4
Have a big update and the machine is down ... in one hour's https://www.blockexperts.com/chess# is back...  Smiley
Best regards
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I think coins that have gained people's serious interest should quickly be set up in some way similar to a board of a corporation.  So, if the professional responsibility of the original person is too much, the board would take over and save the coin.

No I think we should just move if there would be a takeover there are much better coin to look up,dev still holds a good amount of coin,it's like we are making him rich while he just sleep,so forget the take over and just dump chesscoin while there's a chance..

I've learned in business over a long period of time that selfishness usually destroys a business.  There has to be some degree of generosity.  Sure, you can point to fat cat types that seem to prosper, but that's a different business model based on large holdings of real enduring capital that everyone already needs.  The altcoin model is completely different.  Incompetence in dealing with others, lack of real world business skills, and personal greed probably are responsible for more failing than them actually being scams.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I think coins that have gained people's serious interest should quickly be set up in some way similar to a board of a corporation.  So, if the professional responsibility of the original person is too much, the board would take over and save the coin.

No I think we should just move if there would be a takeover there are much better coin to look up,dev still holds a good amount of coin,it's like we are making him rich while he just sleep,so forget the take over and just dump chesscoin while there's a chance..
I think coins that have gained people's serious interest should quickly be set up in some way similar to a board of a corporation.  So, if the professional responsibility of the original person is too much, the board would take over and save the coin.
ChessCoin 1.4
Any update here?  Is the problem fixed?  Any announcement of the new Core Team?  Any ETA of upadate if there is ? LOL anyway,  seems there is not much movement here, dev busy with fund raising, why not delegate one of the community here, pay him CHESS or BTC in monthly basis,  then put bounty on tapping chess community, if you are not capable of doing a forum, put a bounty too and hire moderators, either pay them with Chess or BTC.  anyway this is just an ideas just not to make the community idle.

Nothing is in motion... ChessCoin will die if the developer is not working on...
I think without action and no development no advertising...  Roll Eyes
Dev can build a shield "in repair" for https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com ? Huh
best regards
legendary
Any update here?  Is the problem fixed?  Any announcement of the new Core Team?  Any ETA of upadate if there is ? LOL anyway,  seems there is not much movement here, dev busy with fund raising, why not delegate one of the community here, pay him CHESS or BTC in monthly basis,  then put bounty on tapping chess community, if you are not capable of doing a forum, put a bounty too and hire moderators, either pay them with Chess or BTC.  anyway this is just an ideas just not to make the community idle.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
i can give away coins if someone wants to do something usefull..
Wait for ICOBID platform. Any Idea could come true. ChessCoin will be alive there.

Community have waited for Pesobit ICO to be finished to move things here, now you are saying to wait for your ICOBID?  Why?  Can you tell us why? Is there a collaboration between you and Chess dev too?  Is the Chesscoin Dev Isolani59 involve in your project?  I seen him wearing your signature but i was thinking that it is for the signature only, but it seems there is deeper relation between this  coin dev to your upcoming project.  Any advantage for the Chesscoin community for this? 

I seen there is some increase in CHESS price, hope it stays that way.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
how much you give us

İt depends on what you guys will do. Maybe we should create a poll where we can vote for some ideas.

I think the headquarters building located at https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com/ and we should in this Wallet send some coins...
if it works...
... maybe Dev. has new information about https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com  Huh
best regards
Some problem happened to the server. I'm checking. It will be fixed soon!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wait for ICOBID platform. Any Idea could come true. ChessCoin will be alive there.
ChessCoin 1.4
how much you give us

İt depends on what you guys will do. Maybe we should create a poll where we can vote for some ideas.

I think the headquarters building located at https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com/ and we should in this Wallet send some coins...
if it works...
... maybe Dev. has new information about https://wallet.chesscoinpro.com  Huh
best regards
how much you give us

Maybe someone who holds this coin could email a bunch of people who have chess related products and inform them of how the coin works and how it could work to their advantage if they trade some of their product for it.  A lot of products are digital these days just like the currency so it wouldn't be much of an effort for them to trade with it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
are you need korean translate
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
No update in the announcement thread,no volume on Yobit,no campaign on other exchange,only promise that there would be chess application, to make a long story short this coin is a deadcoin period..

Lol don't be harsh, dev is still active,  i can see him post in Pesobit thread and at the same time post at ICOBID thread and now wearing the ICOBID sig campaign.  Dev is very busy promoting other ICO project, maybe he will also use the fund collected  in there to fuel chesscoin project.  The last I remember dev is creating a new dev team.  

Grin
Thanks for your info to community, my compatriot!
I'm just running around for some funds.
I'll be back to ChessCoin right away when I collect enough for new developments of Chesscoin Project.

I just want to remind that I didn't receive any fund from the ICO.
I spent much for the official web, explorer, building and maintaining the chesscoin online wallet. For the chesscoin app portal, dev team is always ready when I can pour in some fund.
ChessCoin surely has a bright future.
Be patient, ChessCoin supporters.
Thank you.

Good to hear from you ChessCoin  dev.  I  hope you got a good cut on the Pesobit  ICO campaign.  Running around for Chesscoin fund is a great thing and i salute you for that Dev.  But please don't forget that you have a community to maintain.  No communication will only make your community think that you are abandoning your project.  And always think, crypto community are very impatient audience lol.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
No update in the announcement thread,no volume on Yobit,no campaign on other exchange,only promise that there would be chess application, to make a long story short this coin is a deadcoin period..

Lol don't be harsh, dev is still active,  i can see him post in Pesobit thread and at the same time post at ICOBID thread and now wearing the ICOBID sig campaign.  Dev is very busy promoting other ICO project, maybe he will also use the fund collected  in there to fuel chesscoin project.  The last I remember dev is creating a new dev team. 

Grin
Thanks for your info to community, my compatriot!
I'm just running around for some funds.
I'll be back to ChessCoin right away when I collect enough for new developments of Chesscoin Project.

I just want to remind that I didn't receive any fund from the ICO.
I spent much for the official web, explorer, building and maintaining the chesscoin online wallet. For the chesscoin app portal, dev team is always ready when I can pour in some fund.
ChessCoin surely has a bright future.
Be patient, ChessCoin supporters.
Thank you.
legendary

Lol don't be harsh, dev is still active,  i can see him post in Pesobit thread and at the same time post at ICOBID thread and now wearing the ICOBID sig campaign.  Dev is very busy promoting other ICO project, maybe he will also use the fund collected  in there to fuel chesscoin project.  The last I remember dev is creating a new dev team. 
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Pages:
Jump to: