Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 49. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Can we still claim the chesscoin bonus for those who joined and invest in pesobit ico?
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Any plan for chess community tapping ?  i think you must prioritize this thing too, after the project development.  You can lay out your plan here on what  you want to do or ask question to the community on how to tap this chess players.  You must develop a forum to cater chess players around the world where they can have an exchange of story or strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I've just casually glanced at this thread but it seems like it would make a good documentary from a filmmaker's perspective.  I wish you the best.  I think the chess community could get behind it. 

Yeah, I  think that these chess communities is the  missing piece of the puzzle.  If Dev team will be successful in tapping chess community all  around the world,  This coin will show those who abandon and sold it in a mere satoshi will be  regretful.  Anyway, for that to happen of course Chesscoin development must move forward!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Block explorer is available now. ChessCoin is still moving. Good luck, Dev!
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Good to see things still moving with this coin.. Still holding but not buying until I see more progress nonetheless this is great news from dev
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I've just casually glanced at this thread but it seems like it would make a good documentary from a filmmaker's perspective.  I wish you the best.  I think the chess community could get behind it. 
Activity: 377
Merit: 108
ChessCoin 1.4
Sory to all for a long time staying away from ChessCoin. The only thing I can do now is that I will try to raise the ChessCoin price next some days when I have a little fund from Pesobit's project.
Developing ChessCoin to release an application is always my major plan. I will announce the detail roadmap when I  gather a strong enough team.

Thanks to all who are still keeping ChessCoin in hands. Once day, you will get a deserved benefit.

Welcome back dev.  Smiley
I'm investor for a long time and supported the network 24/7 ...
For the roadmap a request: We need a block explorer with all current node! For all investors, it is important to have an overview of all activities  Cool
Chesscoin has a great future and I want to be there...
best regards  Smiley
Chesscoin blocks explorer is available for 1 year.
Chesscoin nodes change frequently however blockexperts nodes setting is not live so it's out of date.
I contacted to blockexperts service as I did previous times. Perhaps it takes 24 hours for Chesscoin block explorer to be live again.
Sory for that inconvenience!

Thanks for the feedback... and the ChessCoin block explorer is up now Smiley https://www.blockexperts.com/chess#
I have a static IP but if to reboot my system the address has changed...
I think it is important that blockexperts makes an update about all current node in time, please see the link from coinexchange...
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/CHESS
Have you an idea to improve the system?  Roll Eyes
I think it's important that all Newcomers not constantly search the current node - that is annoying Sad
Sorry but I do not want to be annoying - I want to win more investors for this project ... that's my eye

Best regards Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Sory to all for a long time staying away from ChessCoin. The only thing I can do now is that I will try to raise the ChessCoin price next some days when I have a little fund from Pesobit's project.
Developing ChessCoin to release an application is always my major plan. I will announce the detail roadmap when I  gather a strong enough team.

Thanks to all who are still keeping ChessCoin in hands. Once day, you will get a deserved benefit.

For the roadmap a request: We need a block explorer with all current node! For all investors, it is important to have an overview of all activities  Cool
best regards  Smiley
Chesscoin blocks explorer is available for 1 year.
Chesscoin nodes change frequently however blockexperts nodes setting is not live so it's out of date.
I contacted to blockexperts service as I did previous times. Perhaps it takes 24 hours for Chesscoin block explorer to be live again.
Sory for that inconvenience!
ChessCoin 1.4

best regards  Smiley
legendary

Nice to hear from you again DEV.  I know  you will get a strong enough team to develop Chesscoin.  But please don't overlook on tapping the chesscoin community all around the world.  It maybe hard for the first time but once you started it and someone believed in it, everything will follow.  Besides that is the reason why this coin is named CHESSCOIN.  Wink
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Developing ChessCoin to release an application is always my major plan. I will announce the detail roadmap when I  gather a strong enough team.

ChessCoin 1.4
ChessCoin block explorer is still down  Roll Eyes
Here are current node...

addnode=136.63.53.178
addnode=104.236.114.180
addnode=52.59.69.193
addnode=148.251.8.18
addnode=2a01:4f8:201:6211::2101
addnode=202.62.17.128
addnode=2001:0:9d38:90d7:490:2246:cbc4:ba3e
addnode=82.208.70.191
addnode=162.251.9.27
addnode=83.85.89.86
addnode=14.174.48.164
addnode=189.19.177.148
addnode=47.247.44.9
addnode=84.119.62.223

best regards  Smiley

ChessCoin 1.4
The developer is full on Pesobit https://twitter.com/Chess_Coin and forgets the block explorer...
this is out of order https://www.blockexperts.com/chess# and we need a second block explorer for Polo...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
The dev has not been making a post here for quite some time and investors are asking why,Just a simple hi the project is still on will do but nothing at all,it seems he has gone for a new project and hope that we forget chesscoin,well we all know his username so better check for his new upcoming project.. Cheesy
legendary
I'm a noob so please forgive me if this seems obvious. If there's no volume, doesn't that mean that you really can't mine anything right now?

Just out of curiosity, what is the command used to mine inside the wallet?

actually this coin is in PoS now, if you think of mining with the  wallet in PoW method, you can mine nothing.  All you need is to have balance in your wallet and stake it to get or mine a new coin.

And no even if the coins has no volume you can still mine it in the wallet as long as you are fully synced and the coin is still in Pow stage
you can use setgenerate true to mine in the wallet but i think the wallet has  no built in miner. so you need another software too mine it
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Price of chess will never go down again.
There will be a positive change when all project have adequate time and resources.

I totally agree with you the current price of chesscoin is in limbo if the promised chess application arrive then these  current holders will benefit a lot of,but if there is still no chess application before the end of the year ,this could spell lost to all current holders and investors.
i hope dev will avoid this things to happen if he can make his project continue supporters will hold more but if not expect the huge dump to happen.

you cant dump without trading volume Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
There will be a positive change when all project have adequate time and resources.

I totally agree with you the current price of chesscoin is in limbo if the promised chess application arrive then these  current holders will benefit a lot of,but if there is still no chess application before the end of the year ,this could spell lost to all current holders and investors.
i hope dev will avoid this things to happen if he can make his project continue supporters will hold more but if not expect the huge dump to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I think this coin is probably dead now or maybe die soon. Well not completely but its no where near as alive as it was. The bounties and everything were really nice though. I would have likes a game to be able to play like bellacoin but this time done right. Would be nice to mine coins without a miner and by playing games.
Pages:
Jump to: