Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN - POS 32% - COIN POUR JOUEURS D'ECHECS - page 3. (Read 2248 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
sérieux tu viens de rentrer dans un scam...  Roll Eyes
Probable, je suis encore Newbie Smiley. Qu'est-ce qui te fait dire ça ?
Activity: 2660
Merit: 874
Passant au minimum 2 heures par jour à jouer sur chessbase.com ou chess.com, ça pourrait m’intéresser. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
sérieux tu viens de rentrer dans un scam...  Roll Eyes
Il y a deux images dans l'annonce :
Code:
[img]https://nosujg-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mnTdC_UKgFMX1GiR9-yGB9qKJZL2hID0v-eILnUC4sw5vHrX0efvvn_sDZYoIqgK4e-GkDAN-SOzNSziVByy_NEHOHppLa7FZ-iWC5ksOAWStmOTrkpLkiQ5kOhgnMDwIezkHNvjI6yWggb3YKUs3sQ?width=1288&height=328&cropmode=none[/img]
et
Code:
[img]https://j10lqa-bn1305.files.1drv.com/y3mnl53m9r2xzJ9n1VvCzTSZ4NERcd-yFvnWviJ_Nn8zFBb1D8jrq91j9YwWcxlx0qXEC67-tz4hDqTaS20Nd8nYP2QmrPmumfGh-oqhSabueL84dVRyjiiP65316eUjU18cBQekiFlRiL31Z1CWANnvA?width=1017&height=514&cropmode=none[/img]
Je ne comprends pas pourquoi elles sont affichées comme des liens. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider ?
Ceci est un effort de traduction en français du fil de discussion concernant l'ICO de ChessCoin se trouvant ici https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chesscoin-chesstoken-chesscointalk-airdrop-live-1510517. N'hésitez pas à me donner vos retours et remarques.

Dear All of ChessCoin Investors and Suporter,

The things I tell you below perhaps would make you sad.

I really don't expect some things like this to happen. Please understand me after you read all. I will do everything not to make all people who has already joined ChessCoin ICO get disadvantages and also will do everything not to let your every step in supporting ChessCoin become meaningless.

I decide to cancel ICO and refund to all investors.

There are many reasons for this decision. The man who promised to help me in building Android ChessCoin APP could not build up anything within many weeks as he said he could do that in two weeks. ChessCoin trading in Yobit is out of my control due to a big volume of ChessCoin in circulation that I delivered to someone helping me in the development of ChessCoin. ChessCoin price now is much lower than ICO price then we could not receive any more investment.

The first purpose of ICO is to collect enough funds for long term development of ChessCoin. I spent too much time, energy and money for this project. If the ICO continue the usual way I will have 25% of ICO funds, and 2 millions ChessCoin left in the end. This doesn't even balance what I myself invested.

There's no one getting harm due to my decision. All investors will be refunded besides they will receive 1 ChessCoin more for 1 BellaCoin they has invested. So they not only don't lose their fund but also receive valuable ChessCoins. All Bounties (3000000 ChessCoin) will be delivered as schedule.

I receive nothing however will hold a major volume of ChessCoin to control the development of ChessCoin Project as I wished from the beginning.

There are 24 investors in Bela and 1 investors in BTC.

The one who invested in BTC I will directly refund him.

The ones who invested in Bela, I could not refund them directly and I need the help from Escrower.

I'm sorry for that inconvenience.

Thank you.

Le dev explique qu'il annule l'ICO, car le dev qui était censé développer l'appli Android lui a fait faux bond.

Il ne maîtrise plus le volume échangé sur Yobit qui fait que le prix du Chess descend à vue d’œil.

Il remboursera tous les investisseurs. Les investisseurs Bela recevront un Chess pour chaque Bela investi et les primes seront distribuées.

Il s’excuse du désagrément et de la tournure qu'a pris l'ICO.

REMBOURSEMENT ET BONUS

For BellaCoin investors, please contact our Escrower to receive back your BellaCoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

He needs your number of bellacoin invested and email address.

I have also delivered ChessCoin to Investors. Who hasn't received ChessCoin within 24 hours since now, please PM me with your number of bellacoin invested, email address and ChessCoin address.

Les investisseurs Bela devront transmettre le montant investi et leurs adresses courriel au tiers de confiance SebastianJu https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640.

Le dev distribuera le bonus Chess (1 Chess par Bela investi). Si vous n'avez pas reçu votre bonus, il faudra lui envoyer un message privé avec le montant investi, votre adresse courriel et votre adresse ChessCoin.

DISTRIBUTION DES PRIMES

We're starting to deliver ChessCoin for Bounties.

All people who joined ChessCoin Bounties Campaign in Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter and Translation please mail to this address: [email protected]

You need attach your Chesscoin address and all neccessary informations to clarify that you joined our bounty campaign. Info about Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk username, Email... must be the same to what you used to submit the forms.

We will try to deliver all bounties within 1-2 weeks.

For Signature Bounty, the campaign continues as scheduled.

If you have any concerns about ChessCoin Bounty please mail to the address above ([email protected]) and don't PM me on Bitcointalk.

Thank you.

Pour recevoir vos primes twitter, facebook, lettre d'informations et traduction, envoyez un courriel à [email protected] avec toutes les informations nécessaires pour identifier/valider les primes auxquelles vous prétendez. Ces informations devront être conformes à ce qui a été saisi dans les formulaires de participation.

La campagne de signatures suit sont cours comme prévu.

Pages:
Jump to: