Pages:
Author

Topic: Chicago Cryptocurrency | ----------->0%<-----------| Join us now! POOL PARTY - page 3. (Read 8992 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
who you telling i'm sweating bullets here COME ON BLOCKS...............................
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
We need some block(s)!

It would be nice before my rental shares expire.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
We need some block(s)!
We upgraded again today this time.. our Domain Name... it's Finally here...........  http://www.ChicagoCryptoCurrency.com
Nice Gold... love to see it in that form..... best hobbies in the world in my opinion  Grin
legendary
Nice... that has to be fun we have yet to do it.. but will be looking to do it very soon..

here is some Indiana gold...

the 3" dredge

I also have a BLM gold mine claim in AZ by the town of Oatman

All hobbies  Tongue
Nice... that has to be fun we have yet to do it.. but will be looking to do it very soon..
legendary
in Illinois we get chased away to much by game warden to do any dredging i wish we could...
we are scouting old train depots and sheds with Google earth to hit them this summer... well that's the plan anyway  Grin

Indiana has great dredging rules. Either get permission from land owner if private ground/creek or stay in navigable water ways and its legal.
in Illinois we get chased away to much by game warden to do any dredging i wish we could...
we are scouting old train depots and sheds with Google earth to hit them this summer... well that's the plan anyway  Grin
legendary
right up our ally we go out every summer looking for abandon creaks and other locations that no one visits and take our detectors and gold pans = ) just Subscribed to your channel.

Cool! I have a small 3" Keene dredge and spend summer weekends dredging.
right up our ally we go out every summer looking for abandon creaks and other locations that no one visits and take our detectors and gold pans = ) just Subscribed to your channel.
legendary
Thanks Guys... ... going to your channel now

Mine are mostly about our oil wells we drill in Indiana and hobby gold mining we do here also.

see if this works?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwIGlWPvaYoe2l0ywwzsNIw
Marketing our pool ...  Shocked

Video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf14Uv4EMZE

Nice job! I just liked your video and subscribed to your channel. I have YouTube videos as well.
i cant see your channel can you link me plz...
Thanks Guys... ... going to your channel now
legendary
Marketing our pool ...  Shocked

Video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf14Uv4EMZE

Nice job! I just liked your video and subscribed to your channel. I have YouTube videos as well.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
nice job OP. good to see more support for p2pool !
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
don't think the ping plays a roll but. i think our shares and payouts are doing well. these days

but we hope you continue to find coins after all that's the main goal here = )

The ping I get is still not as bad as going to the East or West Coast that I checked. As Arnold would say " I'll be back"

Cheers! Stay Calm and Mine on!
legendary
don't think the ping plays a roll but. i think our shares and payouts are doing well. these days

The ping I get is still not as bad as going to the East or West Coast that I checked. As Arnold would say " I'll be back"

Pages:
Jump to: