Pages:
Author

Topic: Chicago Cryptocurrency | ----------->0%<-----------| Join us now! POOL PARTY - page 5. (Read 8991 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 Grin how is the pool going kano? we are doing ok on our end i'm just trying to add more code to call stats out of p2pool but other than that it's working well over here...
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Kano you never took my offer i'm sadden by this you know? LOL
Eh? I told you 2 reasons.
1) I don't want a banner on my web site
2) I can very well draw and create my own if I wanted one
... hmm I did something like 80 of these sort of things over a few years before I started on bitcoin ...
http://198.100.107.213/Chao154p15R3.png
This second one may be considered NSFW Smiley
http://198.100.107.213/SetKo-30-06-Final.jpg
Welcome Aboard!

We call upon the share Gods to bless you!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
trying this pool
moving my miner now Smiley
Kano you never took my offer i'm sadden by this you know? LOL
We as in.. us. as in.. the p2pool. as in.. same network same thing no?  Grin Shocked Wink
We get our shares when block if found = YAY
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
yes it was a restart for update to the CPU Usage but no shares lost and we all should be back and kickin
P2pool wont ever lose shares - they are in the p2pool sharechain on every node on p2pool, not just the p2pool node that found them.

... and just one minor thing ... every time you say "we found a block" you mean "someone on all the p2pool nodes around the internet, found a block" ... Tongue
Upgrade successful......  Cool
Alright guys we have to reboot pool we are dropping in more Ram and 8 cores so give us 5 mins while we restart

You wont lose any shares you just might have to repoint to pool!

Thanks
Chicago Crypto Team!in
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Wink we are working on a mobile app so we can view the webpage on our phone on the go Also a quick contact forum so we can get alerts from the Miners if any problems happen with the pool... I will be posting it here shortly...

Happy Hashing!

That sounds great.
 Wink we are working on a mobile app so we can view the webpage on our phone on the go Also a quick contact forum so we can get alerts from the Miners if any problems happen with the pool... I will be posting it here shortly...

Happy Hashing!
legendary
I just pointed 25TH MORE  to your pool for a few hours to see what I can snag...
still have the 2 S5's there also
how much we earn for this game...Huh

you earn shares if your Miner solves shares the payout come when a new block is found so crack them shares!

Welcome aboard!
yes it was a restart for update to the CPU Usage but no shares lost and we all should be back and kickin
legendary
Is the pool down?

Mine failed over to other pools as well. It looks like it was not down for long.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
yes we did decided to drop it to 10th for now.

we had a nice biding war on NiceHash LOL
53 Th/s currently....moving on up. I saw it hit over 100 Th/s earlier
And your doing well on the shares! Nice.
Pages:
Jump to: