Pages:
Author

Topic: Chicago Cryptocurrency | ----------->0%<-----------| Join us now! POOL PARTY - page 4. (Read 8992 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Alright updates.

Testing the pool's workload is over...... connections to node not effecting speed.

Added comment section
Added stats from bitcoinity.org directly on the page for easy view
Added Global Radio for our listening pleasure while relaxing in Pool
Added the Download toward the bottom of page for our Mobile App

Happy Hashing

How about saving that wooden background jpg as a 55% quality, you won't notice the difference esthetically but your customers will notice the website speedup Smiley

Before: black-background_00313351.jpg 2,203 KB
After: black-background_00313351.jpg 257KB

Could probably go lower than 55% jpg but I'll leave that to you.
DONE Thanks im always just throwing 100% images not thinking of visitors thanks for the reminder
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I just wanted to thank this node for peaking my interest in p2pool but I have tried another area node and I get a better ping. I get 75ms here and 51ms at the other. I will check back and still use this node as a backup.
While ping is certainly important, it's not the only factor you should use to determine whether or not to point your miners to a node.  Take a look at the node's efficiency, their getBlockTemplate latency, and their fees as well.
I have and it does seem I do better at this other one but maybe it's just me thinking it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I just wanted to thank this node for peaking my interest in p2pool but I have tried another area node and I get a better ping. I get 75ms here and 51ms at the other. I will check back and still use this node as a backup.
While ping is certainly important, it's not the only factor you should use to determine whether or not to point your miners to a node.  Take a look at the node's efficiency, their getBlockTemplate latency, and their fees as well.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Alright updates.

Testing the pool's workload is over...... connections to node not effecting speed.

Added comment section

Happy Hashing

How about saving that wooden background jpg as a 55% quality, you won't notice the difference esthetically but your customers will notice the website speedup Smiley

Before: black-background_00313351.jpg 2,203 KB
After: black-background_00313351.jpg 257KB

Could probably go lower than 55% jpg but I'll leave that to you.
Alright updates.

Added comment section

Happy Hashing

working on the pools website so don't freak out if you see any errors  i will correct them  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Yea it definitely paid off!
Very Good Call another block found and shares Got Paid Excellent ..... Grin
legendary
Just rented 50Th

Good call as the pool just hit another block! I hope you got some shares out of the rental!
Hoping for 8-10 shares in the next 2 hours. Smiley
legendary
Recent blocks
Date/Time
Number
Hash
Confirmations
7 minutes ago   341980   
9 minutes ago   341978   

NICE...................................
The sky is falling another block!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Kano you never took my offer i'm sadden by this you know? LOL
Eh? I told you 2 reasons.
1) I don't want a banner on my web site
2) I can very well draw and create my own if I wanted one
... hmm I did something like 80 of these sort of things over a few years before I started on bitcoin ...
http://198.100.107.213/Chao154p15R3.png
This second one may be considered NSFW Smiley
http://198.100.107.213/SetKo-30-06-Final.jpg
He can code and he can draw some very cool stuff... of course I clicked on the "NSFW" one first Smiley.  Very cool anime-styled art, kano.  The other one is an interesting mix of symbology, using Greek letters/words and Egyptian symbols with an anime flair.  I like it!
Pages:
Jump to: