Pages:
Author

Topic: CHINA!!! - page 5. (Read 3450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 06, 2017, 05:51:32 AM
China will not ban Cryptos because most of BTC is mined and dumped by the Chinese plus all the hardware for mining that all the rest of the world buy is from China. The Chinese will only ban what doesn't benefit for them, like ICOS because that means money is being drained outside of the country ..  Grin Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 05:43:58 AM
The only thing that China has influenced is the number of new coins. Chinese can still trade cryptocurrencies. They just can't invent and issue their own currencies. This sort of simplifies the choice, huh? Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 04:53:28 AM
China never ban cryptocurrency transactions via blockchain rather what was banned is scam ICO  to be done in China The incessant chunning out of ICO every day is now alarming. They are  only protecting their citizens and their country name and integrity.

The People's Republic of China is just banning scum ICO each pretending to being running a block-chained facebook/google by simply copy and paste others' codes.

sometimes you just have to ask yourself whether encryption is the solution to all problems in the world!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 04:23:24 AM
China never ban cryptocurrency transactions via blockchain rather what was banned is scam ICO  to be done in China The incessant chunning out of ICO every day is now alarming. They are  only protecting their citizens and their country name and integrity.
Activity: 2
September 06, 2017, 04:03:27 AM
How the fate of cryptocurrency in your opinion after china forbids cryptocurrency?

Will this be the end of cryptocurrency
China had a small impact its not the end of the world.... and its just for ICO's they still have trading markets, however look out for this : Tokens soon to be delisted by Yunbi: QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 03:57:58 AM
For now, China only ban ICOs. But it wouldn't be a surprise if the government impose further rules and regulations on the general Cryto ecosystem. The result will be unpredictable as it would be good or bad depending on the level of control imposed.
Crypto economy begins to take more and more in the world economy. I do not think that prohibitions on the use of crypto currency will benefit the state in the medium and long terms. It seems like China just want to protect their people.
Yes China only ban ICO's so this means cryptocurrency still will be exists. China government only wanted to organize and to protect bitcoiners from scam ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 03:33:29 AM
If in my opinion it is not a big deal because there is little friction from the Chinese government that does not like big capital owners to develop business in the country but with the negotiations that will be discussed may emerge the best deal and certainly no one will be harmed. in the future there are still many ico made with the agreement of the Chinese government first before distributing it.
Activity: 267
September 06, 2017, 03:27:17 AM
For now, China only ban ICOs. But it wouldn't be a surprise if the government impose further rules and regulations on the general Cryto ecosystem. The result will be unpredictable as it would be good or bad depending on the level of control imposed.
Crypto economy begins to take more and more in the world economy. I do not think that prohibitions on the use of crypto currency will benefit the state in the medium and long terms. It seems like China just want to protect their people.
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
September 06, 2017, 02:21:53 AM
This situation resembles the 2008 financial crisis in some ways:

Before 2008 fin crisis, financial innovations were encouraged by regulators. Asset backed securities and derivatives were hot among banks. Then came the Lehman brothers crash etc. Then the overall regulation turned to very conservative. The No.1 priority is safety, not innovation. Banks were not allowed to participate futures trading altogether, not even for hedging.

History may repeat itself with ICO. The regulators have not been very tough on innovation. Unfortunately, 1. bad players pushed their limits. they run fake projects, pump&dump, manipulate the market ... 2. bad guys from traditional scams jumped in ICOs 3. too many ppl are involved. Reported 100k+ in China. Some projects (Such as EOS), the price went down too much and ppl lost $$ and filed complaints. There's a real threat of protests. That's the last thing China wants.

In the long run, this is probably a positive thing for crypto's, blockchain, ICO etc. It's good to get rid of the bad guys.
Activity: 147
Good Promotion
September 06, 2017, 02:07:52 AM
It seems that the Chinese government wants to protect its people's money from ICO is unclear
because we know many ICOs only take money without realizing what they offer through white paper but not executing their projects.
only personal opinion  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 140
September 06, 2017, 02:00:04 AM
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 01:49:57 AM
china may have the huge factor, but crypto is the world
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 01:46:34 AM
It was a good time to buy cheap crypto!Now market goes up. And some regulations in ICO will not be superfluous.
Activity: 57
September 06, 2017, 01:21:56 AM
china dont have anything power to end crypto world
Activity: 532
September 06, 2017, 01:15:43 AM
How the fate of cryptocurrency in your opinion after china forbids cryptocurrency?

Will this be the end of cryptocurrency
China not forbid cryptocurrency they just bans ICOs. I don't think that will be the end of cryptocurrency, after China report to bans ICO some cryptocurrency are massively down. But it did not take a long time everything is back to normal.
so true. I also almost carried away the atmosphere. My thinking and my mindset as if by chinese blocking cryptocurrency. Yet Only Ico only. Ico must have elimination for potentially harming many people.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
September 06, 2017, 12:53:54 AM
China bans Google, Facebook, 2nd children, and now ICOs.. who fucking cares.  It'll stop some sheep, but not the lions.

Activity: 532
September 06, 2017, 12:46:30 AM
Cryptocurrency users are many. This should be the beginning of a sense of togetherness in the struggle for cryptocurrency. we must jointly strengthen the foundation on this cryptocurrency. I'm sure many cryptocurrency users are clever and master of regulation and laws regarding finance or capital.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 12:14:52 AM
You are just a part of people who panic, and say bad things here. it will not affect anything. Everyone has come to believe that China is just scared. The Chinese government is just panicking power in the financial field is replaced. All just sit and be patient, and keep calm.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 05, 2017, 11:52:20 PM
China has banned ICOs, not crypto currencies in general. The government itself is experimenting with blockchain solutions and has partnerships with blockchain projects. It is also prohibited for investors from China to invest in ICOs.  It was not announced yet, but one can assume that ICOs are allowed again, only regulated. Other countries will certainly follow. In the short term, it will be negative; in the medium and long term, serious investors will benefit from regulation.
That's what i think too. Although China has made the decisions to ban ICOs but they have done it for a good cause. The short term it is having a negative effect by resulting in huge price drops in most of the cryptos but now its been 2 days and we can see the market recover.
In the long run i think this decision will benefit a lot of people. Not only the investors but also normal users will benefit from this situation. There will be less ICOs but good ones and people will invest in them because of their potential which will result in a positive way and benefit everybody. More people will start investing in ICOs because of the regulations and hence the better ICOs will have a trend in the market.
I have seen the results of some ICOs at the end of this ", although china prohibits ICO, but good projects still have good results
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 05, 2017, 11:09:27 PM
China has banned ICOs, not crypto currencies in general. The government itself is experimenting with blockchain solutions and has partnerships with blockchain projects. It is also prohibited for investors from China to invest in ICOs.  It was not announced yet, but one can assume that ICOs are allowed again, only regulated. Other countries will certainly follow. In the short term, it will be negative; in the medium and long term, serious investors will benefit from regulation.
That's what i think too. Although China has made the decisions to ban ICOs but they have done it for a good cause. The short term it is having a negative effect by resulting in huge price drops in most of the cryptos but now its been 2 days and we can see the market recover.
In the long run i think this decision will benefit a lot of people. Not only the investors but also normal users will benefit from this situation. There will be less ICOs but good ones and people will invest in them because of their potential which will result in a positive way and benefit everybody. More people will start investing in ICOs because of the regulations and hence the better ICOs will have a trend in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: