Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 7. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
I do not understand China? !! why do they put the stick in their wheels Huh? !!! why ban what now in all countries begin to legalize! those laws that were adopted, because of them already a lot of companies and miners left for other countries!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
We have heard this several times from different countries. I don't think it will stand for long.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
I don't think that this news I will be true in the future. Generally, China is very great country with its own view about cryptocurrency. Even if they will close my name people will find a way to do it. Because people are smart and want to earn for themselves.
Many people on China is business man and I think all they want is to get profit. In that way they can want bitcoin because they can see how to earn huge profit on bitcoin so I didn't see any reason for them to close mining.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
China has a very strict law. And counterfeiters are likely to take advantage of this opportunity in full. Since the number of the population is huge. It will be difficult to track the exact routes of the fake coins. China itself is a huge market, the loss of this partner in the Bitcoin market will lead to not very pleasant consequences.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 02:41:01 PM
If the Chinese government completely prohibits the production of crypto currency, then people will simply transfer their miners to other countries and nothing terrible will happen, so you should not worry. At a price, this will not be reflected much.
Activity: 21
August 12, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
I don't think that this news I will be true in the future. Generally, China is very great country with its own view about cryptocurrency. Even if they will close my name people will find a way to do it. Because people are smart and want to earn for themselves.

Yeah you know what'll probably happen is the government will establish a crypto division of their cyber police who actively hunt and tax the piss out of all the miners in China. Then they will start creating firewalls of their own to hide behind and we'll be having crypto firewall wars. Fuck third world war, the future is virtual.

But yeah, Chinese people are usually pretty smart at outsmarting their government and finding ways to make money. They're also really good at getting money out of that country. So it'll happen, on way or another.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

I do not think that this news is real. But if it is that decision will be not good for real people. China should better increase some taxes for mining and allow people mine in the future. It will better for everyone.
Activity: 14
July 31, 2018, 07:42:14 AM
This is impossible. Crypto mining still very profitable, so no one interested in any kind of prohibitions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

The price of oil grows up as the reason for that. Because there are many people who try and use mining, as a method to earn. So if China really closed that window price will be better and more people will add to mining.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
For me I think the impact of this bitcoin mining ban in China will also puncture the transaction time, causing increased fees to be paid to transfer bitcoin. This could negatively affect the value, as it would make cryptocurrency less practical as an alternative to the normal currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
From the beginning of 2018, we are hearing many false news about Bitcoin. Most of the news are related to Chaina. Chaina is a big fator in Crypto-currency market. Recently mining is not profitable for its cost exceeding current price.

the bad news is always coming from china country. because until now china always hang bitcoin, that is sometimes agree and sometimes disagree. with news like this, resulting in the mining market being destroyed
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
I just found out about this news in china, hopefully BTC is strong de future
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 26, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
From the beginning of 2018, we are hearing many false news about Bitcoin. Most of the news are related to Chaina. Chaina is a big fator in Crypto-currency market. Recently mining is not profitable for its cost exceeding current price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
China knows that bitcoin is dying right now. China plans closing bitcoin mining because they were done with mining. Many Chinese became rich because of it and now they do not want others to benefit from bitcoin so they planning to close it now.
Activity: 101
July 26, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
This will never happen.  The Chinese know the reason for investments, they know what to put.
Activity: 21
July 26, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
I think China's just making threats again to keep their people quiet. If they do ban it, the people will find another way regardless.

There's always another place looking to bring in the miners, whether it's up north or somewhere cheap. I think that they'd also want to look for somewhere with a fast connection speed. Doesn't google have data farms out in Iceland? That might explain why google drive is so slow sometimes, the data has to cross the ocean and back!

But with coin mining becoming less profitable, it might be hard to find a suitable solution. Unless the lightening network has a better alternative...
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
I believe that such closure of mining companies are temporary. it's such a big business, which is abandoned only by force
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 25, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

We all are aware with this fact that the ups and downs are very common in every kind of investment and we all know that bitcoin has been in very much of controversy about its legalisation and in the mean time , the conditions improve and many countries legalised bitcoin but still there are many more countries who are in completely against of bitcoin and now the China who is thinking of banning bitcoin mining in their nation, for them all we need to do is to create awareness as much as possible regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

China has no good purpose for bitcoin, they want to dominate on the bitcoin market, but their greedy makes the bitcoin market out of control. But, we assume that Chinese mining has a major influence on bitcoin stability.
Pages:
Jump to: