Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 20. (Read 3551 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 03, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
If China closed all mining in their country then there will be a huge reduction of bitcoin miners and I think it will greatly affect the transaction speed and fees plus and not only huge amount of bitcoin miners but also bitcoin users. I can only imagine that the price of bitcoin will dramatically decrease again and will be hard to recover. Well I still hope that something like that won't happen.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
Mining cannot be closed. They might starting prohibiting it on a legislative level but practically miners will always exist.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
BTC is not allowed in China, but mining is not forbidden by the famous words, many people rely on mining for a living, and I don't think it will have much impact on the market.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

We all should wait to see what will happened if China actually wants to shut down mining rigs for bitcoin. There are a lot that has been happening with Bitcoin price and China actions recently. The good news about all these China's action is that Bitcoin will always come back.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 03, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
I think everyone already knows this issue since January.and I think since China government ban ico then following by ban crypto exchange and crypto itself.no more news from China can bring offense to market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
I don't think it would have much of an impact as the big players will simply move their operations abroad to countries with a lower cost of energy and loose regulations. Some are even considering renewable fuel as a form of energy (like soycoin), only issue is that China will lose out from the bitcoin boom
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 03, 2018, 11:55:07 AM
I don't think that this will greatly affect the price, because all the major miners have already moved to Hongkong and South Korea
Activity: 67
April 27, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
Given the restrictive plan that may end with a ban on operations for bitcoin mining in the coming months, miners are beginning to prepare to shift their baiting operations to a number of overseas areas that legalize or do not strongly condemn the bitcoin trade and mining. Russia is the target country most targeted by bitcoin miners from China given the cheap price of electricity. hopefully what this china does is not too negative effect on bitcoin price, length of transaction time and margin.
Activity: 109
April 27, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
There are many places in China where people have very little power resources, which makes the utilization of power resources inadequate!

China should re-allow the operation of BTC minerals, which will promote economic development!
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

it is very hard to believe what you hear especially when it comes to country like china, that is saying one thing and another day they say something completely else. They're surely getting involved in blockchain business, which is really good I guess
Activity: 34
April 27, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

If they close minig completely, those people will migrate to another place. So it will be bad for China in my opinion in long term and they should reconsider this.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
I do not think that this decision will be implemented. They should better increase the taxes for mining related activities which will increase their revenue.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
can we really trust Chinese government not to change their mind?
I do not really believe in China. Because they can change their minds at any time. In the past, China has vowed to ban ICO investment activities, blocking all Bitcoin and ICO ads aimed at minimizing fraudulent activities. Now, China plans to start exploiting bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 27, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
This isn't the first time we've heard FUD news coming from China. It's like they're deliberately spreading fear to stock up on cheap crypto.

A natural response to this news is just to still have a grip on our coins. We can see that such fud may affect the price, nevertheless if this is officially true then China had a big reason why they have to banned the mining companies. ICOs and other related cryptocurrency are surely affected by this decisions made by China.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
April 27, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

This is the very bad and the shocking news for all the bitcoiners because if countries like China wo is considered to be such a huge country bans bitcoin and moreover after legalisation it,then how would other countries will think to legalise it in their nation, an awareness needs to be created at international level so that people will develop their interests in bitcoin and other crypto currency too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

I have a miner and have operated until now. I am not affected by news that affects bitcoin. which I did observe the price movement and keep mining, the current price began to rise on appeal three months ago. I have benefited from mining this month.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 24, 2018, 05:24:55 AM
i'd say you should get a life instead of spreading FUD Wink

if something like that happens someday it won't happen overnight. first the mining farms will simply relocate so the hashrate will just move its physical location then some small miners who are mining at home will stop and that can lead to a small hashrate drop which won't even be noticed!
the price may have a small drop but it won't even last 2 weeks Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 24, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
China for all we know that they are really conservative in all aspects so that’s why they are closing the rig mining of Bitcoin since it consumes really a lot of electricity.As China also suffers market-crashed on 2011 as stated here http://www.businessinsider.com/china-power-shortage-and-the-economy-2011-5. So its a big deal really for them to sacrifice their electricity bill just for bitcoin.
Activity: 52
April 24, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
This isn't the first time we've heard FUD news coming from China. It's like they're deliberately spreading fear to stock up on cheap crypto.
Activity: 120
April 24, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
I think it impossible because Most of miner in the world is Chinese and it cause unemployment in the economic,Government don't want it
Pages:
Jump to: