Pages:
Author

Topic: China will rule world as economy king after crisis end? - page 9. (Read 2668 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Looks easy for bigger country like China to get recovery after pandemic corona virus crisis, they have higher technology and always be the first country want to first line, although need time but China have power full how to recovery their economic crisis and help their people get back to work and enjoy their activities.

easy ? no it isnt  . someone said that covid already existed on them last year so they have been battling already for over a year   .

they built rushed hospitals , cemetery and other useful places . they ended up many deaths before they finally beat covid  . when it comes to technology , china isnt the one that is inovative but i think it was japan and also usa  . right now , ive been seeing news about the second wave of the virus so i dont think they have fully  recovered now  .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Looks easy for bigger country like China to get recovery after pandemic corona virus crisis, they have higher technology and always be the first country want to first line, although need time but China have power full how to recovery their economic crisis and help their people get back to work and enjoy their activities.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Trump is trying to get the US reopened as soon as possible, which should limit the economic hit it's going to take (though who knows if it's too soon as far as the outbreak is concerned), and I don't think the US in general is going to get killed economically when all is said and done.  So if that's the case, I don't think China will end up more dominant than it already is--but that scenario certainly could happen.  China is a huge country with a lot of citizens and a booming economy.

Also, I think this "crisis" is going to end up being shorter than most people realize.  It seems like life has changed permanently around the world, but this isn't going to last forever.  I don't even think it's going to last more than a few more months, but we'll see.
How I wish this Pandemic will not last long as you rightly mentioned in your submission. Am so much afraid because the rate at which the virus is spreading and the number of death is on the increase on daily basis is scaring. I pray God will help the world by either making the vaccine available or other way out soon.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.
I am sure the United States will not remain silent about this, if China will be the next king there will be challenges from America, I saw the news today, that American warships were spying on Chinese warships, if this continued it might be tensions between the two countries will continue after Pandemic ends
I do really do think that America lead by Trump will be calm with the situation when this crisis ends. I don't see fair negotiation on both party, and the worst of what I think is that America got less to lose. If they see that they are not going to be the top, at least after China then the possibility of war is at large. America with European allies is so much for China to handle though it has Russia behind his back, hopefully it won't end that way.
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
This situation started from Chaina.But everyone still confused how it was happened but one thing we all know while whole world is suffering badly then chaina back in their business. So they are not still down & out like USA or France. So it's very much possible that chaina can be the king of world economy after this crisis moment.
maybe there is truth in your words friend. I am very confident that China will not run out of strategy in the conditions as it is at the moment. because their government is extraordinary and it could be that China can become the king of the country's economy. China has always been called the most developed country in the industry, economy, and technology.Nothing wrong with them is making something behind the current conditions
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
This situation started from Chaina.But everyone still confused how it was happened but one thing we all know while whole world is suffering badly then chaina back in their business. So they are not still down & out like USA or France. So it's very much possible that chaina can be the king of world economy after this crisis moment.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
China made an international attractive imigy by helping europeans, i guess this time they will have a heavy word in this area of the world to. Probably China will not rule the global economy because countries will change their behaviour and will start to produce the basics in need.

China helped and will help those that need help. A month ago was South Korea and Iran. Weeks ago was Europe and USA now is Russia. Africa can be next week. That it is how it is done. You find best friends when you need help.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.
I am sure the United States will not remain silent about this, if China will be the next king there will be challenges from America, I saw the news today, that American warships were spying on Chinese warships, if this continued it might be tensions between the two countries will continue after Pandemic ends
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
It is China from where the virus started and the first country to recover from it. Now that the virus spreads all over the world and it seems that the government of each country are experiencing chaos and are not firm with their decisions whether to release the lockdown for their economy to recover and grow or to wait until the virus is fully controlled, here's China taking advantage on making its economy grow even more. They even have the guts to make research facilities in the West Philippine Sea. Well, they are really something. Their reputation are going down from their products, to this virus, and everything they do to make their economy grow. They may lead the economy for now, but as soom as America and Europe recovers, it will surely come back to normal where US leads the global economy.

The COVID-19 pandemic brought a new dimension beyond measure, both to human life and interactions between countries, this pandemic seemed to be a complement to the trend of deglobalization in the last few years.

In the midst of a lack of global leadership, we can observe the emergence of a debate between the effectiveness of authoritarian and democratic governance models in dealing with outbreaks. Although the democratic and authoritarian government model has many variants and the efficiency of handling the outbreak is more related to state capacity. This issue is framed in the context of competition "the United States model" and "the Chinese model".

One example of a developing narrative is how the system is Authoritarian governments have led to the outbreak of a pandemic due to a lack of transparency, but it has also become the system of government that looks the most able to quickly resist the spread of the impact of the pandemic. On the other hand, bureaucratic hassles experienced by countries such as the United States, Britain, Indonesia, and the Philippines, where disharmony between the center and the regions can be a barrier to rapid response. Competition in the governance model is also followed by competition in the resilience of the economic model. It is not impossible for repercussions to arise in the form of mutual accusation and blame, increased suspicion and mistrust, or even the intention to punish one another.

Countries can take advantage of the current momentum to carry out the decoupling process, reducing the interdependent stickiness which has so far prevented large countries from hurting each other. Geopolitical considerations can re-infiltrate the country's choice of technology infrastructure, such as 5G, whose they will adopt. Countries need to be increasingly aware of the existence of certain parties who are trying to take advantage of opportunities to strengthen their geopolitical position or do not care about the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Areas that are vulnerable to confrontation such as in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, the Korean Peninsula, or the South China Sea still need to be on surveillance radar.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
It is China from where the virus started and the first country to recover from it. Now that the virus spreads all over the world and it seems that the government of each country are experiencing chaos and are not firm with their decisions whether to release the lockdown for their economy to recover and grow or to wait until the virus is fully controlled, here's China taking advantage on making its economy grow even more. They even have the guts to make research facilities in the West Philippine Sea. Well, they are really something. Their reputation are going down from their products, to this virus, and everything they do to make their economy grow. They may lead the economy for now, but as soom as America and Europe recovers, it will surely come back to normal where US leads the global economy.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

Well despite the struggling of US And China to the current pandemic, I guess China will still in that position lower than the US. It has a long way to go, as they said it. Also, the pandemic is still bringing new problems to the country as new asymptotic cases are blooming last week.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
China made an international attractive imigy by helping europeans, i guess this time they will have a heavy word in this area of the world to. Probably China will not rule the global economy because countries will change their behaviour and will start to produce the basics in need.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
its still conspirasy yet , but i think before the pandemic begin china was half rule the world , with everything are made in china
they are good at making something with lowest cost so they can sell it lower than other

It would be better to say that this is just one more conspiracy theory, we have so many of them these days. I don't know who will rule after this crisis, but I assume there will be a lot of problems in the world after pandemic ends, we will probably encounter different problems, maybe even bigger ones than we have now! Chinese have a strong economy, and if they play everything right they can climb on top.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
its still conspirasy yet , but i think before the pandemic begin china was half rule the world , with everything are made in china
they are good at making something with lowest cost so they can sell it lower than other
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
They surely will. They are the only country who imposed strict lockdown not like U.S. and as we all know U.S.A. is now in the brink of collapsing in terms of economy.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
China will have a strong position, but it’s not worth talking about its dominance, in the present world everything is very interconnected. If China does not have markets for goods represented by Western Europe and North America, they will not be able to dominate.

yes i agree on it .  china dont all have the resources but other countries have it  ( every other countries rather ) .

what china have now is that they can now freely move or work to create some useful tools for the virus  . this is the reason why people said china is now going to be a new ruler  but this is nothing  . once virus was over , china will look small again i believe  .  no one ruled the entire wolrd before afaik but all countries have different strenghts and weakneses  .

China is a country with great strength, but it also has various important weaknesses including:

Unfavorable demographic profile. The Chinese workforce peaked in 2015 and has passed the point of profit, the population is getting older, China will face rising health costs that will burden the Chinese economy significantly and worsen growing inequality.

Second, China needs to change its economic model. Expansion through exports can no longer be tolerated by its partner countries because mutualism is very small. Subsidies for state-owned enterprises, and the imposition of intellectual property transfers that enable China to profit in certain fields it controls. Deficiencies in the rule of law have diminished the interest of foreign investment and reduced international political support that is often provided. The high level of government investment and subsidies for state-owned enterprises has disguised inefficiencies in capital allocation.

The Leninist model fits perfectly with the Chinese imperial tradition, but rapid economic development has changed China and its political needs. China has become an urban middle-class society, but the ruling elite has remained trapped in old political thought. They believe that only the Communist Party can save China and therefore every reform must strengthen the Communist Party's monopoly on power.

China has long been calculating its internal and external conditions, so it has long been made a grand strategy framework to overcome China's domestic problems. Starting from colonialism 5.0 through the OBOR program everything aims to resilient China in the future. Becoming a big country is not only hope but a necessity considering the burden of the population that is borne by China is also large.

In the future, China will become increasingly important, and US-China relations will become a cooperative competition. No country, including China, is likely to surpass the US in overall power in the next decade or two, but America must learn to share power because China and other countries continue to gain power.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

This pandemic has been ruining a lot of lives and even affecting the global economy. Lots of people have been dying and it has changed our way of living but despite everything, I don't think China would take over huge countries' economies like the US or even Europe. It still has a lot to go through or to prove. I believe that if things would get better, these countries will still recover.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
China will have a strong position, but it’s not worth talking about its dominance, in the present world everything is very interconnected. If China does not have markets for goods represented by Western Europe and North America, they will not be able to dominate.

yes i agree on it .  china dont all have the resources but other countries have it  ( every other countries rather ) .

what china have now is that they can now freely move or work to create some useful tools for the virus  . this is the reason why people said china is now going to be a new ruler  but this is nothing  . once virus was over , china will look small again i believe  .  no one ruled the entire wolrd before afaik but all countries have different strenghts and weakneses  .
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
If we assume that China really went to recovery after the “victory” over the pandemic, then what is happening in the world looks like China’s victory in some kind of war.
The economies of the West collapse, oil goes into negative positions, the oil companies of the West are going bankrupt. A war without bullets?
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
Pages:
Jump to: