Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM - page 2. (Read 43706 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Here is another pic of Rock Xie I found in another thread...

He is standing with Spondoolies-Tech CEO Guy Corem. Interestingly there is not a single -ve feedback from our trusted members on FriedCat's profile so far =>  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/friedcat-49840
All these big time Bitcoin stealers are tiny guys, like Karpeles. I hope no one spots them in real life.
Rockxie + rockminer got just as screwed as all of us, they're now worth almost $0 and their team of 1X didn't get paid for months of work. They are not the enemy here.

Didn't someone suggest that FriedCat went to work for BitFury?
I wonder what thief shareholders would think of having a thief and turncoat in thief employ?
Not a chance that's true, not a chance.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....
This guy is gone, who ever beholds him, but he is gone  Roll Eyes
Yeah well atleast I hope it was worth it, vanishing from home and not contacting your family ever again and always looking over your shoulder. I bet he took way too much money from some unfriendly people.

No, that's the sweet thing about being a Bitcoin scammer. Bitcoiners are a bunch of pussy nerds. Most of these nerds could live across the street from the scammer that fucked them and they wouldn't do shit. Pirate@40 is a perfect example. That guy fucked over thousands of Bitcoiners and never got a scratch on him. He lived in the same state as some of his victims! The only thing that the little Nancy Mary victims did was tattle to mommy government. What cracked me up the most about that was most of the crybabies tattling to big brother had been preaching anarchy and libertarian brotherhood on this forum for months before it happened. lol

Agreed, but some of them have some extra coins and some will (if they have lost a lot of coins) hire a nice guy, to get their coins back or worse  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....
Yeah well atleast I hope it was worth it, vanishing from home and not contacting your family ever again and always looking over your shoulder. I bet he took way too much money from some unfriendly people.

No, that's the sweet thing about being a Bitcoin scammer. Bitcoiners are a bunch of pussy nerds. Most of these nerds could live across the street from the scammer that fucked them and they wouldn't do shit. Pirate@40 is a perfect example. That guy fucked over thousands of Bitcoiners and never got a scratch on him. He lived in the same state as some of his victims! The only thing that the little Nancy Mary victims did was tattle to mommy government. What cracked me up the most about that was most of the crybabies tattling to big brother had been preaching anarchy and libertarian brotherhood on this forum for months before it happened. lol
Hmm honestly you're probably right, but I think thats more when scamming the common people. I assume the massive money he took came from some big wigs in China who probably won't stand for it but they just crying about their losses as well.

These guys are fleecing U.S. Citizens on a U.S. based forum. At least the U.S. scammers can be reported and some action taken. The ones that have scammed people here that are a couple from China, a couple from Thailand, many from Russia, one from Germany, a couple from Bosnia, many from Belarus are free and clear. Hell, you would think we could do something about people from our good buddy England but that fucker James McCarthy is still walking around free and attending conferences!

Who is James McCarthy and what did he do ? Before asking this Q, I searched Google and got this pic...

I think you are not talking about this guy...

On the left in front of #10 Downing Street.

He was the owner operator of the now defunct GLBSE. The piece of crap still owes me 22.5 btc. I hope one of those double decker busses runs over him and pops his skull like a grapefruit. Maybe he'll get sucked into Dr. Who's tardis while walking down the street and be transported into a active volcano. lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Friedcat still owes me .1 btc for his signature campaign!

Other than that, I feel bad for the members I sold my shares to from Havelock a year ago.
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
I wonder what thief shareholders would think of having a thief and turncoat in thief employ?

Why are you calling BitFury shareholders as thief ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

Hmm honestly you're probably right, but I think thats more when scamming the common people. I assume the massive money he took came from some big wigs in China who probably won't stand for it but they just crying about their losses as well.

These guys are fleecing U.S. Citizens on a U.S. based forum. At least the U.S. scammers can be reported and some action taken. The ones that have scammed people here that are a couple from China, a couple from Thailand, many from Russia, one from Germany, a couple from Bosnia, many from Belarus are free and clear. Hell, you would think we could do something about people from our good buddy England but that fucker James McCarthy is still walking around free and attending conferences!

Who is James McCarthy and what did he do ? Before asking this Q, I searched Google and got this pic...

I think you are not talking about this guy...
legendary
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
He has to surface one day. Unless he's been cemented.
legendary
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

legendary
Limitations in china....
Are you serious....
legendary
Also a PopCorn Thread  Grin

Yeah, I read this thread before.
Quite an interesting read.

Shouldn't this be in the Scam Accusations though?

I think you are wright  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Also a PopCorn Thread  Grin

Yeah, I read this thread before.
Quite an interesting read.

Shouldn't this be in the Scam Accusations though?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Someone posted picture of the real FriedCat. Here it is...
And i now have a better picture of him:

Xinyu Jiang a.k.a FRIEDCAT

I had hoped that his name would be actually "fried cat" in Chinese, but Google gives that as "zhà māo" (炸猫)
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
I think FriedCat is not a real name. Does anyone know about FriedCat's real identity ?

No, it's a Chinese dish......

Are you serious?
Did you expect FriedCat to be a real name?

LOL!

Someone posted picture of the real FriedCat. Here it is...

And i now have a better picture of him:

Xinyu Jiang a.k.a FRIEDCAT
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.

Quite true... but this is one case where time is not the same as money.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
As I remember, ASIC miner is very business oriented, the main focus of their business idea is to make lots of fiat profit for shareholders

And when that is simply impossible following a higher hash rate and lower exchange rate, there is no reason for the business to continue

Only those who has a belief in bitcoin will stay long term in the business, and that requires extensive knowledge about the fatal flaw in today's fiat money system. It is normal that a business man do not have such insight when he only cares about making quick fiat profit

.. has a belief in bitcoin AND lots of money to pay the electricity bills, salaries, rent, maintenance, and equipment upgrades.  Unfortunately, people who let their ideology or religion determine their investment decisions rarely have money to spare.

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
As I remember, ASIC miner is very business oriented, the main focus of their business idea is to make lots of fiat profit for shareholders

And when that is simply impossible following a higher hash rate and lower exchange rate, there is no reason for the business to continue

Only those who has a belief in bitcoin will stay long term in the business, and that requires extensive knowledge about the fatal flaw in today's fiat money system. It is normal that a business man do not have such insight when he only cares about making quick fiat profit

.. has a belief in bitcoin AND lots of money to pay the electricity bills, salaries, rent, maintenance, and equipment upgrades.  Unfortunately, people who let their ideology or religion determine their investment decisions rarely have money to spare.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

Pages:
Jump to: