Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM - page 6. (Read 43706 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
It will help a lot that if you are a victim of AMHASH, you also contact this addresses

CoinDesk: [email protected]
CCN: [email protected]

Ask them to run the story and provide some sources, like this example message:

Are you aware of this new scam involving ASCIMINER and  ROCKMINER:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10646608
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10645504
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10661393
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10643266

Please look in to this.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

AFAIK, Chinese rules are very strict about financial fraud. So, if it was a fraud attempt by FriedCat (which I still think is a pure speculation) and if Chinese Govt can catch him, then they may send him in front of firing squad. I think, FriedCat and people associated to him in China already knows this and as the identity of half of the people is already known, they wont try something as extreme as this from the land of China.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
I think FC and rockxie are scammers.
I cannot imagine why they did not take any action after the hardware was stolen. And how it was stolen? How can you technically steal such massive amount of equipment without witnesses. Were there no cameras in the data centre? And they downplayed this since December continuing with the AMhash being on the market?

And now there is no proper communication to the public.

The people will go after them, will get to the bottom of it.

Here is some real data about Rock Xie: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/real-life-data-on-amhash-responsibles-976421

I think the weibo profile of Rock Xie has already been posted in this thread...

weibo.com is the Facebook of China.
I cannot imagine why they did not take any action after the hardware was stolen. And how it was stolen? How can you technically steal such massive amount of equipment without witnesses. Were there no cameras in the data centre? And they downplayed this since December continuing with the AMhash being on the market?

Here is some real data about Rock Xie: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/real-life-data-on-amhash-responsibles-976421
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
WTF ! 1.1 Million USD just stolen ?
Seeing how they china produce so many mining equipment , it's no biggie for them but seeing usd amt ,it's humoungous
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Should be a really good sho-ooo-oo-ooo (Ed Simian)
Amhash have made a payment into my account of BTC today.

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Each time one of these securities shits the bed, each time one of these exchanges fucks up, we move closer and closer to centralized regulated hell that we all sought to escape from in the first place.

great work guys.

And it all started with mining pools when the decentralized nature was first affected...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Each time one of these securities shits the bed, each time one of these exchanges fucks up, we move closer and closer to centralized regulated hell that we all sought to escape from in the first place.

great work guys.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
The only exchanges I trust: Gemini and Coinbase.

Why? During it's prime time mtgox had that "reek of professionalism" too you know. For me that's more of a reason to stay away from it.
Suckers are magically attracted to important sounding sentences you know that?
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
When I first got into bitcoin it was after the mtg dynasty fell apart. I did my research and it was at that point that I knew NO exchanges could be trusted.

Not COINBASE either, one day you can wake up and your coins can just not be where they should be. As in,they could just end up "MISSING" and the only reason you are at fault is for trusting them. I only hold coins on their that I trade,not sure why people trust the exchanges as a viable wallet source.

If you are choosing an exchange, check this List of transparent exchanges. These are technically transparent, not on some theoretical trust gained through heavy advertising.
Activity: 210
When I first got into bitcoin it was after the mtg dynasty fell apart. I did my research and it was at that point that I knew NO exchanges could be trusted.

Not COINBASE either, one day you can wake up and your coins can just not be where they should be. As in,they could just end up "MISSING" and the only reason you are at fault is for trusting them. I only hold coins on their that I trade,not sure why people trust the exchanges as a viable wallet source.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Fried cat and cold beer, Vietnam's favourite new snack
The consumption of cat meat is up exponentially: fried in garlic and served as a snack before meals. A medium-to-large adult cat can fetch up to US$ 70. A veterinarian explains that it is not cruelty. "The country was once very poor, and we had a long war". Eating anything "became a habit".

Hanoi (AsiaNews) - Despite an official ban by the authorities, cat meat has become a new favourite snack in Vietnam.

Cat's growing popularity is particularly worrisome for cat owners who live in constant fear of seeing their pets disappear. A healthy and medium-to-large size cat sells in Hanoi for US$ 50 and 70, more than the average wage of a farmer.

For consumers, "It's sweeter and tenderer than dog meat' and it is perfect with a cold beer.

At a restaurant in central Hanoi, a cat is prepared for hungry clients: drowned, shaved and burnt to remove all fur before being cut up and fried with garlic.

"A lot of people eat cat meat. It's a novelty. They want to try it," the establishment's manager To Van Dung, 35, told AFP.

Officially, Vietnam has forbidden the consumption of cats in an effort to encourage their ownership and keep the cities' rat population under control.

However, such is the demand from restaurants that cats are sometimes smuggled across the border from Thailand and Laos.

Vietnam's penchant for eating animals that are considered pets in many other countries came about largely as a result of circumstance, said Hoang Ngoc Bau, one of Hanoi's few trained vets.

"The country was once very poor, and we had a long war. We ate everything we could to stay alive," he said. "Insects, dogs, cats, even rats ... It became a habit."

Chef Le Ngoc Thien, who has a cat at home as a pet, agrees. He keeps a cat as a pet - but when it is big enough he will cook it and get a new kitten to repeat the cycle.

"When my cats become old we kill them because according to our tradition when a cat gets old we need to change it and get a younger one," he said.
nahhh FriedCat is OK he is just chilling, see the proof here:

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
stolen ? did you mean kidnapped and fried cat is a male AFAIK

Yeah, friedcat kidnapped & being tortured, I got proof:

*Hard to tell from pic if cat female or tom.  Anyone with verifiable infos re. friedcat's sex?
...... fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen

stolen ? did you mean kidnapped and fried cat is a male AFAIK
Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.
Activity: 414
Just Surprised  from ear to ear
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
This is why i trust noone, no person, no cloud-hashing service, and no cloud/online wallets. Bitcoin is heaven for scammers, and u simply can't trust anyone anymore.
And of all times, now when the price started the recovery we just simply must have bad news to torch it down once more.
Hope this doesnt end up as bad as it looks now.

cheers
The only exchanges I trust: Gemini and Coinbase.
If scaming happens there and they get away with it its the end.

What is Gemini ? Never heard of it !!!

The new Winki-boys exchange coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: