Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese UBER will use BlockChain - page 2. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Undoubtedly, this news is of great importance for the cryptocurrency world. Each acceptance of bitcoin by any organization is excellent, as it says that it is developing and the world is more favorable to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:45:58 PM
I hope that as many different companies as possible will see this news and think about the introduction of bitcoin into their business. I think it will only improve the functionality of the enterprise.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 05:37:39 PM
Great news, and I really hope that this introduction of the use of bitcoin in the Chinese UBER will be successful. Then it will be an excellent example for other countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 28, 2018, 05:26:29 PM
I am very cautious regarding any news from China, one day i hear how are they are gonna destroy everything crypto related, second day i hear that i will accept crypto and recognize it all forms. Hard to understand what is actually going on there.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
Good news. The more large organizations will accept payments in Bitcoin, the more people will be attracted to Bitcoin and those will bring more Bitcoin popularity, which in turn will have a positive impact on the entire crypto market. This is gradually reviving the hope for a stable growth of the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
This is quite a good news for the crypto community. I know more of is still coming as we are still in early adoption phase of the block chain and cryptocurrency. The blockchain technology is going to erupt a revolution in this world which will change alot of things and make life easier for us all.
Activity: 434
October 28, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
this main feature of cryptocurrencies in this manifestation should be an example of how cryptocurrencies can be useful to society
Activity: 826
October 08, 2018, 10:09:53 PM
A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

UBER is a big transportation company that have been mass adopted by peoples. If they start to using blockchain, more peoples will know about blockchain.
There is a possibility some rich peoples will investing on cryptocurrency if they know some big company using blockchain.
right, this is gateway to introducing cryptocurrency to many people. with many people understanding blockchain usage, there will be more and more people who know cryptocurrency, and this certainly has a big impact
Activity: 812
October 08, 2018, 09:57:31 PM
A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

UBER is a big transportation company that have been mass adopted by peoples. If they start to using blockchain, more peoples will know about blockchain.
There is a possibility some rich peoples will investing on cryptocurrency if they know some big company using blockchain.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 08, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
What a great idea. I favor this. China does not prohibit the cryptocurrency ubt this country only banned ICO. China is the leading country on blockchain technology. The blockchain platform brings a lot of positive and many aspects. Application to make life better. Thanks UBER

Lol why need to thank uber?They are the one who will benefits from this because they are using internet applications to operate,and theres no best mode of payments than using blockchain technology to adapt cryptocurrency so by that,they must be thankful about our community for bringing works easier for them
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
That is some awesome news. China is one of the biggest markets in the world and can create directions for other economies to follow.
Activity: 280
October 08, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
What a great idea. I favor this. China does not prohibit the cryptocurrency ubt this country only banned ICO. China is the leading country on blockchain technology. The blockchain platform brings a lot of positive and many aspects. Application to make life better. Thanks UBER
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
October 08, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
What a news.  The Chinese, as always, come along the whole planet.  Keep up with the times.  I hope that the whole world will follow their example. Cheesy
Activity: 230
October 08, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
Its verry-verry good news, i hope its come true in other country to use botcoin change for any where to pay of digital money.. Good luck for UBER in china...
Activity: 266
October 08, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
I think this is the first step for UBER to introduce cryptocurrencies into its ecosystem. This is something like a test, if innovation is successful in Japan, then later it will be implemented everywhere.
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 02:27:45 AM
Indeed it's a great news that a company like Uber will be using blockchain technology and the utility coin can be anything, still good for crypto space. With the implementation of blockchain, the transactions will be lightning speed and the allocation and storage of data also will be in a phased manner for good accessibility in the future. I still hope this kind of news will only give boost to the crypto world.
Activity: 345
October 08, 2018, 02:10:11 AM

I believe that blockchain is a great innovation in these generation that it almost enter in a lot of aspect even in education. And now, in the advancement of technology making blockchain part of the security of Chinese Ubers which is a great deal to employ.
Activity: 384
October 08, 2018, 01:43:15 AM
the enthusiasm to use blockchain technology is very high at this time, there are many big companies have used it, but is this blockchain usage not violating Chinese government regulations that strictly prohibit cryptocurrency?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
October 08, 2018, 01:34:04 AM

When some company start to using blockchain in their system, it will surely create the awareness of cryptocurrency for the peoples who use it.
Maybe in the future, blockchain will be used by us as a payment system and database storing.
Please provide the source to support your thread about the usage of blockchain in UBER, i want to read about the news.
well, well, i know someday china will use this system. but if they use it again, isn't that the same as using cryptocurrency? well, I don't know, but this is also a good thing, I think little by little the development of this system is getting better.
Activity: 1
October 08, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
I think that with the use of blockchain, the Chinese citizens will make seamless and instant payments through the use of blockchain, making their lives much more easier.
Pages:
Jump to: