Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese UBER will use BlockChain - page 3. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 11:18:39 PM
A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

When some company start to using blockchain in their system, it will surely create the awareness of cryptocurrency for the peoples who use it.
Maybe in the future, blockchain will be used by us as a payment system and database storing.
Please provide the source to support your thread about the usage of blockchain in UBER, i want to read about the news.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 07, 2018, 12:27:41 PM
well so many banks around the world as well are using the blockchain technology on their core businesses but they don`t use bitcoin as a payment source which I think won`t have a positive affect to the price of btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
It's great that there are companies that are not afraid of technology, are not afraid of progress and implement it. The more companies do this, the better for bitcoin and for the development of the world as a whole.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
This decision will have a positive impact on the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, as well as on the development of the company itself. Bitcoin is a unique highly developed technology, and in our 21st digital century, we must use such opportunities.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 07, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
If each organization or company will slowly introduce the use of bitcoin in their business, the cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more efficiently. And if I had my own business, I would definitely introduce bitcoin into it.

I guess it's not bitcoin which is been mentioned by OP but blockchain technology, this group will create their own versions of crypto that can be usable
for their business, it is really effective and be useful for each businesses to cater new payment process, if this will succeed more and more establish
businesses will be attracted and will open the possibilities to adopt this system.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
October 07, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
If each organization or company will slowly introduce the use of bitcoin in their business, the cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more efficiently. And if I had my own business, I would definitely introduce bitcoin into it.

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
It's great that there are people who are ready to develop cryptocurrency at least on the scale of their enterprise. This will greatly help the development of this area as a whole.
Activity: 112
October 07, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
Well, this is wonderful news and compliment for blockchain technology in regard to confessing its advantageous sides by well known Chinese Uber company. Owner and CEO of this Chinese company know how to use this blockchain technology to implement and advertise their company to the valuable customers by real use of blockchain technology system. By taking this digital blockchain technology system Chinese Uber Didi chuxing company wants to make sure their long-term goals. Because of being known about this technology they eager to develop various economics systems and willing to provide the best services to their most valuable users looking forward to meeting some of their wanted needs.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 09:53:36 AM
well, that is a good news. I strongly support this and i hope that this policy will also followed by other countries. After this accpetance, i am waiting for the next news for cryptocurrency
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
I am believe in near future, more bussiness using blockchain technology. Using blockchain technology can safe their data more secure and make bussiness saving a lot cost. With saving a lot cost, bussiness can expand and need more people to run bussiness.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
August 29, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
this is a good step for the future of digital currencies, because besides making it easier for users, it is also very simple and efficient, and also not complicated ... but before that the local government had to legalize the digital currency system before everything became complicated .. !!
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
I don't quite understand how the blockchain creates added value. Explain, please!
Activity: 504
August 16, 2018, 08:53:00 PM
This is another great and interesting news here in the crypto currency community. Well, the blockchain community is keep on growing. Blochchain is keep on gaining popularity as it keeps its name having a great profile. More and more business are keep on engaging to blockchain as they see how helpful and how great the potential and capabilities of this to their aspects. Moreover, I hope more good news will pop up here in the crypto community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 08:46:39 PM
This is one of the good news. Blockchain is really helpful in every business in this world, this will help the blockchain to be more popular, specially it says in the country of China, China got so many people and China also one of the best technology Country in this world.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 16, 2018, 08:39:43 PM
Do not know if this is 100% legitimate, but if it is then I am happy for China to have this exclusive feature, and with that being said, I also think that there will actually be a coin specially used for UBER and Blockchain, but if it is BTC then this is good for China.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 07:40:21 PM
That's a very great feature because BTC and other altcoins are very comfortable to use as a payment method. I believe that blockchain technologies will develop
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
August 16, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
I would like to read this news
The proliferation of technologies associated with Bitcoin
Very good in the medium and long term
This means the suspended adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
This technology is becoming more popular all over the world. Samsung and some other world companies have already tried to implement this scheme.
Activity: 159
August 15, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
That information is interesting.
Having a large company with confidence in blockchain technology, it has affirmed the position of this technology more practical in life as well as work.
I hope in the future the world recognized this technology.
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
Currently, most of the blockchain projects in China have not been successful. Hopefully, this blockchain project for Uber will succeed and thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: