Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese UBER will use BlockChain - page 8. (Read 1066 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
June 04, 2018, 08:35:26 AM
But does that mean their own coin, Bitcoin or something else?

I seriously doubt it. It's a Chinese company, so it would be reasonable to believe they would follow their government's core principles. China wants to be in control of pretty much every single aspect that they can, so I seriously doubt they're going to incorporate a decentralized currency in their business model. Their anti-crypto policies also make this unlikely, as it currently looks like they could implement a complete ban any time.

Using the blockchain probably lowers their overhead somehow. I doubt they're using it as some kind of gimmick, as there's essentially no competition. Either way, using the blockchain doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be accepting crypto as payment. You can't take the blockchain out of crypto, but you can certainly take crypto out of the blockchain.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:40:42 AM
Didichuxing is China's largest shared car travel company!
They have faced a great crisis this year and research blockchain technology will better protect user privacy and protect the safety of passengers!
copper member
Activity: 308
June 04, 2018, 07:29:06 AM
That's a good news for crypto world as well as UBER customers. We are waiting to spread the project around whole world instead of bound to china, so it will be a great opportunity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
I think that chinese always like innovations and new technologies. I think that this will be great if to use blockchain system. This is a great technology that makes it possible to earn good money and not only, ether uses this technology and has pros over other coins. As for uber it will be convinient
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
One big breakthrough which Uber did to the Crypto world. this will be prime and will be followed by all companies in the same field.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
I like the way you put a statement at the name of a topic but the whole mess is about just a new project for taxi drivers, one of a thousads same projects
Activity: 293
June 04, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
Maybe is mean by Didi Chuxing China Uber is 2 big coins that is Bitcoin and Ethereum. because the 2 coins can be say of very stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

I think they will develop a new currency on blockchain technology. They see the potential of blockchain, but that does not mean they accept bitcoin.
Activity: 293
June 04, 2018, 05:30:21 AM
With the existence of this VTC system is very useful for bitcoin users, because the use of bitcoin can use Uber services through Bitcoin transactions. with so Bitcoin more and more users
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 12:54:33 AM

no, blockchain is just the tech behind all the cryptocurrency overall. it's not a coin.
Activity: 77
June 03, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

It is also a testament to the 4.0 blockchain technology
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
This is very good news, for countries that have legalized Cryptocurrency.
but when this news reaches a country that has not legalized crypto, it will only sound like a passing breeze.
but with there of news it, I hope the government that has not legalized bitcoin can be considered even more, given the very rapid progress in the blockchain system.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
June 03, 2018, 08:35:37 PM
Yes, it is still unclear what coins will be integrated with Uber. Perhaps the coins to be integrated are not far from ethereum and Bitcoin. Because both have a wide range for transactions.
This isn't Uber but a Chinese equivalent, way different and this also means they're under Chinese law completely.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
Thats good news. China is leading country in blockchain. Keep your eyes on Chinese crypto projects. I think 2018-2020 would be the period of Chinese coins.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 10:24:50 PM
The Chinese government does not prohibit people from trading cryptocurrencies. They simply banned ICOs. They think that ICO is an illegal fundraising and the blockchain technology is worth studying.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
June 03, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Yes, it is still unclear what coins will be integrated with Uber. Perhaps the coins to be integrated are not far from ethereum and Bitcoin. Because both have a wide range for transactions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
June 03, 2018, 06:47:45 PM
I strongly support this, hopefully other countries will also follow this policy, and it is very profitable for us as bitcoin hunters or for bitcoin investments .. !!
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 06:32:15 PM
This is very good news, I hope many Directors of companies and just respected people will follow his choice. With such people, technology has a future
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
If he say he knows the technology well, he must not that his government are not in full support of it. That is why the government don't believe in bitcoins. How will the citizen patronize such product when they are hiding to deal in blockchain related technology.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 06:22:58 PM
A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

Are they going to launch their ico to sustain their project, this is quite ambitious and the first time I heard of such if this becomes a successful venture many similar kinds of services could follow their leads like Uber or Grab I hope they will become successful implementing this.

Didi Chuxing does not intend to launch ICO for this project ( it is actually abvious for any company with 60Billion market value ) However it is seeking an IPO at a higher evaluation.
Pages:
Jump to: