Pages:
Author

Topic: Christianity is Poison - page 21. (Read 52590 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 27, 2017, 12:09:32 AM
No dude you're wrong! Christianity is not a poison nor other religions. I respect other religions and myself teach me how to respect others too and thats what your lacking dude "respect"! Even if you dont have religion but you keep on bashing and hating others you're creating poison on your own. 👏
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 11:57:38 PM
I take it's better to say that Christians who acts like "extremists" are the poison not the religion itself.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 07, 2017, 08:40:52 AM
People who take religion as it is are poison to be honest.
If i understood what you wanted to say right, you are right about that. Because following something blindly has always brought people suffering. I think that we have to ask and doubt everything in nature, because only that way we can be sure that we are doing right thing. There is nothing more dangerous that fanatics who blindly follow some religion, and are prepared to do everything for it. Poor people, wasting gift of life for what, there own delusion of heaven...
The fanatics are really the worst evil. Religion is like a drug. First, it gives believers the euphoria, and then completely enslaved.

Most so-called atheists are fanatics.    Cool
legendary
May 07, 2017, 08:39:57 AM
I dont think that christianity is poison, more than the extremist people who say or do something bad stain the name of a religion like christianity.
Every religion is poison. It poisons the brain. The main purpose of any religion to subjugate people and make a slave of him. Isn't it a poison?

And the religion of atheism is the worst. There is no truth regarding it once a person starts thinking about God. And there is probably no truth to it even if a person DOESN'T formally think about God.

Cool
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 08:21:58 AM
If i understood what you wanted to say right, you are right about that. Because following something blindly has always brought people suffering. I think that we have to ask and doubt everything in nature, because only that way we can be sure that we are doing right thing. There is nothing more dangerous that fanatics who blindly follow some religion, and are prepared to do everything for it. Poor people, wasting gift of life for what, there own delusion of heaven...
The fanatics are really the worst evil. Religion is like a drug. First, it gives believers the euphoria, and then completely enslaved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 07, 2017, 08:16:59 AM
Activity: 31
May 07, 2017, 06:43:22 AM
I dont think that christianity is poison, more than the extremist people who say or do something bad stain the name of a religion like christianity.
Every religion is poison. It poisons the brain. The main purpose of any religion to subjugate people and make a slave of him. Isn't it a poison?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
May 07, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
legendary
May 06, 2017, 09:01:35 PM
All religion is poison sometimes the religion poison will kill you or abuse you so make sure you read the label before you try..ISLAM highly TOXIC so avoid  Wink..

Shame on the family   NO SHAME ON YOU for not loving your children over a book ..

You should feel more for what your child thinks than the village or neighbours..

NO GODS CAN HELP     ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF..

And in this day and age with CAPITALISM you will really need to help yourself .
No no one else will < capitalism we need as many as those beasts as we can get.

Take a deep breath and say i can do it i can do it..

If you believe you will do it..Do what you ask?  well anything you want you believe  Grin.

If we can stop the religion it will be one good start for humanity to get along .

The bad is worse than the good in religion so lets get shut and GROW UP..

Instead of reading fairy tales if we all read science we have more people to discover new things to save
our planet and peoples .

The only thing that's good in church is the MUSIC ..Everyone SINGING .. ITS NICE Grin

So can we just have singing churches  Cheesy..
The black church all singing and HAPPY ..It's nice

But the again you get some black churches yes just like white churches WHO GO BONKERS..

No should just get rid of religion i can buy a karaoke machine ..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church VIDEO CRAZY Praise▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg

Religious people are crazy, plain and simple - YouTube
Video for religious crazy people▶ 3:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfFCKy5BDA
27 Jun 2009 - Uploaded by LucyFreydis

I do believed that religion has a lot of doctrine all over the world. And each doctrine if out of the Christianity, like Islam, Buddhism, Jehovah witnesses,  and many more had their own different bible, which means people might get confuse on which belief or bible that they are going to believe in depending in the individuals.

The doctrine of believing science theory to be true when it is not known to be true, is a doctrine of believing in the odds. In the case of science theory, the odds are not known, but are guessed at, just like guessing that the theory is true.

Cool
legendary
May 06, 2017, 08:59:02 PM
If someone doing wrong or harmful deeds against heman being with the name of religion then the responsibility doesn't go to that religion.
Just stop and think about this misformation you just posted.

If, like your say, religion cannot take responsibility for any wrong doing,
then....
you must also accept that religion cannot take responsibility for any good doing as well.

So then you're stuck in a position where religion doesn't influence anybody with anything, good or bad.
So then what's the point of having the religion in the first place?

The truth is religion(s) do influence people and must take the share of the blame or praise.

Nobody knows that this is your religion unless you express it. Since it is you expressing it, it is your fault, not your religion's.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
May 06, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
If someone doing wrong or harmful deeds against heman being with the name of religion then the responsibility doesn't go to that religion.
Just stop and think about this misformation you just posted.

If, like your say, religion cannot take responsibility for any wrong doing,
then....
you must also accept that religion cannot take responsibility for any good doing as well.

So then you're stuck in a position where religion doesn't influence anybody with anything, good or bad.
So then what's the point of having the religion in the first place?

The truth is religion(s) do influence people and must take the share of the blame or praise.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 11:33:12 AM
All religion is poison sometimes the religion poison will kill you or abuse you so make sure you read the label before you try..ISLAM highly TOXIC so avoid  Wink..

Shame on the family   NO SHAME ON YOU for not loving your children over a book ..

You should feel more for what your child thinks than the village or neighbours..

NO GODS CAN HELP     ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF..

And in this day and age with CAPITALISM you will really need to help yourself .
No no one else will < capitalism we need as many as those beasts as we can get.

Take a deep breath and say i can do it i can do it..

If you believe you will do it..Do what you ask?  well anything you want you believe  Grin.

If we can stop the religion it will be one good start for humanity to get along .

The bad is worse than the good in religion so lets get shut and GROW UP..

Instead of reading fairy tales if we all read science we have more people to discover new things to save
our planet and peoples .

The only thing that's good in church is the MUSIC ..Everyone SINGING .. ITS NICE Grin

So can we just have singing churches  Cheesy..
The black church all singing and HAPPY ..It's nice

But the again you get some black churches yes just like white churches WHO GO BONKERS..

No should just get rid of religion i can buy a karaoke machine ..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church VIDEO CRAZY Praise▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg

Religious people are crazy, plain and simple - YouTube
Video for religious crazy people▶ 3:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfFCKy5BDA
27 Jun 2009 - Uploaded by LucyFreydis

I do believed that religion has a lot of doctrine all over the world. And each doctrine if out of the Christianity, like Islam, Buddhism, Jehovah witnesses,  and many more had their own different bible, which means people might get confuse on which belief or bible that they are going to believe in depending in the individuals.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 06, 2017, 10:37:51 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 06, 2017, 10:26:14 AM
Bullshit..
How can you say that the Christianity​ is poison? If someone doing wrong or harmful deeds against heman being with the name of religion then the responsibility doesn't go to that religion. There are a lot of misconception about religion but we have to read between the line of religious books then you can be  inform about actual facts.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
May 05, 2017, 11:47:11 AM
Religion kills more than it does good, in general. Not just Christianity
You are wrong mate, you are totally wrong. There were and there is bad deeds that are done in the name of religion, but there are also good things happening because of it too. World media tells us mostly sad and bad things that happens in world, but how can we measure goodness in people and good deeds. There are more good things done by religious people than you and i know of, and it is done day to day. If we does not know for it, it does not mean its not happening or that it didn't happen.

Yes, not everything is bad in religion. Although earlier because of religion many people were killed, now all have become more civilized.
May 05, 2017, 07:47:40 AM
You are wrong mate, you are totally wrong. There were and there is bad deeds that are done in the name of religion, but there are also good things happening because of it too. World media tells us mostly sad and bad things that happens in world, but how can we measure goodness in people and good deeds. There are more good things done by religious people than you and i know of, and it is done day to day. If we does not know for it, it does not mean its not happening or that it didn't happen.
legendary
May 05, 2017, 07:40:08 AM
Every religion is poison for the brain. Believers believe the words of religious leaders and are not able to analyze the words and actions. If the Patriarch goes to the Mercedes S class then how can you believe him about what the pursuit of luxury is a sin?

Scientists make up science theories. Some of these theories are evolution, relativity, big bang, and black hole. No body knows if these theories are factual or not. If they were factual, they would become science law, and not remain theories.

Some scientists and the media say that some of these theories are factual. But these theories are not known to be factual. We can tell that the theories are not factual, because they are science theories, not science laws.

When people believe and trust that these theories are factual, because they believe the scientists and media who are lying to them, this part of science has become religion for them. So, as you say, there is religion that is poison for the brain. It is science religion.

Cool
But you can't really believe that God molded man from clay? This is nonsense! The Bible is the first example in history of a hybrid war. Those who wrote it took the actual events and rewriting them in his own way. In the end, it turned out fiction but based on real events.

But you can't believe that life and the universe exist. They are nonsense. The only, Only, ONLY understanding of how they can exist is the fact that they do exist. Since nothing scientific comes close to expressing how they can exist (big bang and evolution are hollow lies). The absolute best we have for understanding life and the universe is the Bible record.

Cool
Activity: 32
May 05, 2017, 07:22:45 AM
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 07:08:35 AM
Every religion is poison for the brain. Believers believe the words of religious leaders and are not able to analyze the words and actions. If the Patriarch goes to the Mercedes S class then how can you believe him about what the pursuit of luxury is a sin?

Scientists make up science theories. Some of these theories are evolution, relativity, big bang, and black hole. No body knows if these theories are factual or not. If they were factual, they would become science law, and not remain theories.

Some scientists and the media say that some of these theories are factual. But these theories are not known to be factual. We can tell that the theories are not factual, because they are science theories, not science laws.

When people believe and trust that these theories are factual, because they believe the scientists and media who are lying to them, this part of science has become religion for them. So, as you say, there is religion that is poison for the brain. It is science religion.

Cool
But you can't really believe that God molded man from clay? This is nonsense! The Bible is the first example in history of a hybrid war. Those who wrote it took the actual events and rewriting them in his own way. In the end, it turned out fiction but based on real events.
Well Bible was written long time ago, and in that time people did not know a lot of things. Most of things was "sorcery or magic" to them. So it is only natural that some things from Bible are funny. It is up to a person and his rational thinking what he or she is going to believe. Belief comes from within person, it doesn't come from a book or any other kind of relic. Books are merely a guide for those who are lost, and help people learn from past.

Yes, books are more of a historical story about the past of our ancestors. For greater beauty, people could write there a bit of fiction to make it more interesting for readers.
May 05, 2017, 07:06:08 AM

Cool
Well Bible was written long time ago, and in that time people did not know a lot of things. Most of things was "sorcery or magic" to them. So it is only natural that some things from Bible are funny. It is up to a person and his rational thinking what he or she is going to believe. Belief comes from within person, it doesn't come from a book or any other kind of relic. Books are merely a guide for those who are lost, and help people learn from past.
Pages:
Jump to: