Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 14. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
i hope they can distrubute the bounty quickly.

Dont worry, the payment is ready
the bounty signature campaign will be paid today or tomorrow

Everything is ready for payments!

We'll pay sig bounty today/tomorrow

It's Sunday today and devs have a day off, but I will do my best to make payments ASAP

This is a holiday, and not the time to work may Dev still need to refresh themselves with their holiday, I think Monday will be held tomorrow distribution TIME

indeed Cheesy and maybe everyone who live with diffrent time zone need to know about forum time.
and so we dont need to ask again and again about when distribution
This should be a great news for everyone, and the release is just so timely. Right now it's 0.0085 in bittrex
and I think by the time it will be release, it will be trading at ICO price of even above ICO. Patience is a virtue guys and everything
will just come at the right time. Monday is the day, so expect it will be distributed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

It's Sunday today and devs have a day off, but I will do my best to make payments ASAP

This is a holiday, and not the time to work may Dev still need to refresh themselves with their holiday, I think Monday will be held tomorrow distribution TIME

indeed Cheesy and maybe everyone who live with diffrent time zone need to know about forum time.
and so we dont need to ask again and again about when distribution
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Please help me. I forgot my password in Chronobank so i enter my email in forgot my password, but I didn't receive any email from Chronobank. Please help me to recover my account. My signature and avatar campaign bounty is on that chronobank account.
I think if you need fast respon, you need to go to Chronobank slack channel, and ask about your problem there, or dm one of their team in official thread
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Please help me. I forgot my password in Chronobank so i enter my email in forgot my password, but I didn't receive any email from Chronobank. Please help me to recover my account. My signature and avatar campaign bounty is on that chronobank account.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

Activity: 313
Activity: 282
I wish you guys who participants in Chronobank signature campaign will receive TIME token on time too
I do too because that is a very long time to wait for anything of what they claim to pay out to their bounty campaigners.
They have TIME listed on one or two exchanges already so this shows it will be a valuable coin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
I wish you guys who participants in Chronobank signature campaign will receive TIME token on time too

Yes, Of course, Guy. They will release the campaign bounty for all participants who accepted maybe it will happen early next week .
we are still waiting for this bounty . There is no worry about it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
i am waiting until the bounty distributed  on March 25

you believe they will actually send the bounties this 25th?

I think Chronobank team should be responsible as they already said a few week ago, will be distributed bounty campaign at march 25.
no more excuses for delay the distribution.
I wish you guys who participants in Chronobank signature campaign will receive TIME token on time.

Thanks for your wish but i dont see that they are going to send today as till now their is no information of whether they are going to distribute today or any other day. You all are telling to wait but i dont think they want to distribute today still they will delay more time.
Activity: 280
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
Just lets wait guys.Hope they distribute the bounty token to all participants this day because they announced it a months ago.
Activity: 630
waiting for next intruction dev , now date march 25.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
hello dev, please update for informations anything bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This day isn't over yet and there are plenty of chance for distribution to take place later on today. They are releasing all bounties in steps and there is no reason to postpone and delay as everything is going normally. I am quite sure everyone who participated will get paid today.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i am waiting until the bounty distributed  on March 25

you believe they will actually send the bounties this 25th?

I think Chronobank team should be responsible as they already said a few week ago, will be distributed bounty campaign at march 25.
no more excuses for delay the distribution.
I wish you guys who participants in Chronobank signature campaign will receive TIME token on time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
who get the signature bounty today?

I think till now no one got signature campaign payment and still their is no news of when they are going to distribute it or not. This is very bad for this coin and campaign manager reputation.

It's on plan for today so wait there is a lot of time to get paid today because it's early in many parts of the world. I think so today everybody will get paid.
You can't blame the bounty hunters, they have been waiting for this time for a long time and this should happen as per schedule.
As per forum time, there still a lot of time to end this day and I'm pretty sure they will release it as schedule, the project was successful
and that is also because of the hard work of those who help promote the project.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

I think till now no one got signature campaign payment and still their is no news of when they are going to distribute it or not. This is very bad for this coin and campaign manager reputation.

It's on plan for today so wait there is a lot of time to get paid today because it's early in many parts of the world. I think so today everybody will get paid.
Activity: 266

25th march is just a date which was given for announcing another date for the sig bounty distribution imo.Chronobank bounty is just a hope,nothing else.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Pages:
Jump to: