Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 15. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
who get the signature bounty today?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
we will know if the bounty will  be distributed  on March 25
include newsletter subscription bounty ?
i do not know , you can ask mr. ahmed Smiley

Official news for newsletter distribution bounty will come after signature bounty is complete

where did you find the news as i am not able to see anywhere not in announcement thread or nor here also, Did they also gave the list of users email id which are eligible for newsletter bounty, i mean of spreed sheet of the email ids who are selected.

When are they going to distribute the signature campaign bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i am waiting until the bounty distributed  on March 25

you believe they will actually send the bounties this 25th?

Hello, I have a big problem ! MyEtherWallet is actually down for maintenance, and this has been like this for 11 hours. I do not know if they will get online back on time, for me to add the address before tomorrow, the deadline. What can I do, can not we have some extent or something ?

try this

You can actually run their site on your own computer but for me site is opening without any problem. Follow the steps below to run etherwallet completely in your browser:

- Go to https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/releases/latest.
- Click on dist-vX.X.X.X.zip.
- Move zip to an airgapped computer.
- Unzip it and double-click index.html.
- MyEtherWallet.com is now running entirely on your computer.

Hope this will help you, source to this guide : https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet

got that in this post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18304125
something that's useful in case the internet is down. so long as you have saved the encrypted json file of yours and you have the password and privatekey, i think it will work.
Activity: 244
Hello, I have a big problem ! MyEtherWallet is actually down for maintenance, and this has been like this for 11 hours. I do not know if they will get online back on time, for me to add the address before tomorrow, the deadline. What can I do, can not we have some extent or something ?
Activity: 366
i am waiting until the bounty distributed  on March 25
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Official news for newsletter distribution bounty will come after signature bounty is complete
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
hi, i got PM from ahmed he told me to register in chronobank page, i got success in registration but when i submit my etherwallet token i got error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

what should i do?

i also meet the same problem.

Hey I tried to check chronobank's website and everything seems to be fine with my browser. Maybe there's something wrong with your ISP or browser. Try to check it out again or else there's a need for a chronobank staff to help you out with this matter.

is the campaign still open ? Cause if that so then i want to join it!!!!

It's already ended a month ago, mate but there's a problem or the distribution of bounties for their campaigns seems to be pending.
Yes bounties are scheduled to be paid towards the end of this month.People just dont read and start spreading false news.
I hope everything goes fine and bounties are distributed on time.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hi, i got PM from ahmed he told me to register in chronobank page, i got success in registration but when i submit my etherwallet token i got error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

what should i do?

i also meet the same problem.

Hey I tried to check chronobank's website and everything seems to be fine with my browser. Maybe there's something wrong with your ISP or browser. Try to check it out again or else there's a need for a chronobank staff to help you out with this matter.

It's already ended a month ago, mate but there's a problem or the distribution of bounties for their campaigns seems to be pending.
Activity: 784
any news when bounty distributed sir ?
forget it, bounty will never be distributed.
what do you mean man ? i have just knew received massege from mr.ahmed that on 24 march will distributed
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
I sent a message to ahmed.chronobank already containing my registered email. I hope that's good already.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Do not scare him, everything will be March 25
How could you sure that everything will be 25th march?did you received any confirmation from Ahmed?Is there any list of confirmed participants,or any updated spreadsheet?
yes i has received message from ahmed , and will distribution on march 25

i hope i can get it on march 25.

Is there any news about newsletter bounty distribution,I did signup for it?
The manager is not active here in this thread ,better to ask direct from their announcement thread so you will recieve answers for your questions.

Newsletter bounty is not managed by the signature campaign manager, it is directly managed by the developer team but even on the main announcement thread also no response as several time i have asked it but no response, i think after signature campaign bounty is finished they will start next bounty. till then all newsletter bounty signers have to wait for further information
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

How could you sure that everything will be 25th march?did you received any confirmation from Ahmed?Is there any list of confirmed participants,or any updated spreadsheet?

The manager is not active here in this thread ,better to ask direct from their announcement thread so you will recieve answers for your questions.
I'm also waiting for my bounty but I have to respect what the manager stated for the release of TIME.
It's too early they have their schedule date and I believe they will follow it as the ICO has been over for quite some time already.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1012

Activity: 396

Activity: 770

Activity: 812
okay waiting my times landing to my wallet Cheesy
just get 2 times , can you add my time dev ? haha lol  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: