Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 12. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
They are finally sending bounties, I would like to see if the blog bounties are also going to be distributed this week.  This has been very delayed for the fear of dumping, the fear would have been gone by now if distributed weeks ago. Their deadline for submission is over but Ahmed had never PMed me regarding this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Signature bounty was distribution but time price still pump in bittrex  Wink
I hold my btc for buy time 0.006 i hope someone sell cheap Cheesy
Activity: 448
thank you. i get my bounty.good luck for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Thank you for sending. I hope the progeny will succeed. I wish you continued success
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is sounds logical as there is no withdrawal button on the site so after what everyone's balance will be added they will allow all withdrawals manually or whatever method will be. This is sure we can not make withdrawal by our own. All we need is just to wait for some words by them.
legendary
Activity: 945
Thank you,finally i received my signature bounty.i can see time balance in my ico dashboard.but there ia no withdraw option,how can send time token to my eth address?
i also see time balance in my ico dashboard. i think it is a good team . and i want to ask how can send time token to my eth address?

May be you need to wait for them to allow for withdrawal once all bounties are sent
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I also checked and here i am received my Signature Payment in my ICO folder, but it will take more 30 min to get confirmation. So i think after it gets confirmed we can withdraw it. so now waiting for the confirmation of the transaction
Activity: 448
Thank you,finally i received my signature bounty.i can see time balance in my ico dashboard.but there ia no withdraw option,how can send time token to my eth address?
i also see time balance in my ico dashboard. i think it is a good team . and i want to ask how can send time token to my eth address?
Activity: 420
Activity: 280
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
Does that mean that they wont pay for newsletter,since they are not publishing the sheet?
I hope not will be happen like that
Just lets wait their update on that and even the signature campaign I didn't receive yet my bounty token.
Activity: 546
I am still waiting for newsletter bounty,still no news about it
Im still waiting that too even the list or spreadsheet of the newsletter participants is dont have hope they will release that too.

Does that mean that they wont pay for newsletter,since they are not publishing the sheet?
Activity: 280
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
Im still waiting that too even the list or spreadsheet of the newsletter participants is dont have hope they will release that too.
Activity: 396
We're waiting for signature bounty.it should be done today if they're professional.

It was supposed to be on 25th march right? why the did not send to anyone?
i think we should wait for it.the boubty will be distributed soon.
We're waiting for signature bounty.it should be done today if they're professional.

It was supposed to be on 25th march right? why the did not send to anyone?
Activity: 420
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Am I the only one that still received nothing in its wallet (I mean that ICO dashboard) ? It it still showing 0 TIME for me.

Nobody received the bounty for signature campaign so we have to wait for few more hours. Today everybody will get paid as they set the date to release the bounty.

Hope that today that all signature campaigners receive their payments and other bounty also get information about when they are going to receive it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Am I the only one that still received nothing in its wallet (I mean that ICO dashboard) ? It it still showing 0 TIME for me.

Nobody received the bounty for signature campaign so we have to wait for few more hours. Today everybody will get paid as they set the date to release the bounty.
Activity: 379
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Any problem with Chronobank bounty campaign reward???
No they give already an update last day that the bounty will send this day. The day just started better to wait if you are one of the participants.
Pages:
Jump to: