Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 2. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
waiting for my time.. is there a next distribution sir ?

If you haven't received yet your tokens contact them on their slack channel. Ask them when will be the next distribution.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Oh my goodness every time I visit this thread still there are many still waiting for distribution for their hard earned TIME token, What happened to the bounty manager here, why took so long to distribute this tokens?
Activity: 700
Activity: 518
Hello dev,
I seem to get an appointment for a bounty newsletter on Saturday but until now I have not received the bounty newsletter and I am too late to claim because I am busy with real jobs but I ask via email and it seems like I am getting tolerance. next to the division It's when and the time will be done?
Activity: 420
@Chronobank Support I have forgotten to reply to the Ahmed PM I understand I'm late few days but can I do it please?

I just sent a personal message to Ahmed (ahmed.chronobank), please review it if possible.

Same with me, but it seems there is no second chance for us

I do not see any reason why you will not get paid even your late to claim your bounty. I wish Ahmed will considered it that's your payments after all and your not asking it for free.

There has been too many weeks since this has happened and Unfortunatly, I didn't get any answer from ChronoBank team, which makes me feel pissed off and all my work is equal to Zero.

What's your question?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@Chronobank Support I have forgotten to reply to the Ahmed PM I understand I'm late few days but can I do it please?

I just sent a personal message to Ahmed (ahmed.chronobank), please review it if possible.

Same with me, but it seems there is no second chance for us

I do not see any reason why you will not get paid even your late to claim your bounty. I wish Ahmed will considered it that's your payments after all and your not asking it for free.

There has been too many weeks since this has happened and Unfortunatly, I didn't get any answer from ChronoBank team, which makes me feel pissed off and all my work is equal to Zero.
What about this token? Until now I have not received it after so long there has been no more updates from dev, and they have not provided the exact certainty for the distribution of this token.
maybe you need send email ask your question.
how about asking them on their slack channel, they will be more active their by just waiting for there answer by sending email
or PM. The bounty has been distributed a long time ago, why you are late?

Most of the devs are active on their slack channel. So if you have some concerns, ask it on their slack channel to get a quick answer.

I have some issue about TIME distrubution, I hope got clarification soon
Thanks buddy

If you have a problem, why don't you send an email to [email protected]?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What about this token? Until now I have not received it after so long there has been no more updates from dev, and they have not provided the exact certainty for the distribution of this token.
how about asking them on their slack channel, they will be more active their by just waiting for there answer by sending email

Most of the devs are active on their slack channel. So if you have some concerns, ask it on their slack channel to get a quick answer.

I have some issue about TIME distrubution, I hope got clarification soon
Thanks buddy

It's still not too late for you to immediately talk to dev through slack.. they answer all questions from the participants and the good news some of which are late to be distributed on this day just do not know exactly what time is it? Maybe you can discuss with mike via slack!
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

Importan announcement for Signature and Newsletter bounty participants!

If you have not received your bounty yet please send me a PM.
My profile:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chronobank-support-914570

For Signature bounty:
- Include your Chronobank email login. Any of your Chronobank accounts will be fine. ANY. Send the one you wish to receive your tokens to.

Example:
I have not received my signature bounty.
My Chronobank email: [email protected]

For Newsletter bounty:
- Just write "I have not received my newsletter bounty"

Example:
I have not received my newsletter bounty

The tokens will be sent to your Ethereum address directly. Make sure you have added an Ethereum address to your account and confirmed it.

The next distribution round is scheduled for Friday.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
lovely now i read i didn't get to the 50 post needed now i can finally rest in peace, bye bye people ,
just watch out for shorters this time seems more and more.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Activity: 313

Did you purchase tokens during the ICO?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The signature sports bonus has been released. Registered bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
where is the bounty link ?
still didn't receive anything
I´m still waiting for my signature bounty! What´s the problem?

I'm aware about your issue. Check your email please.
there is still no certainty as to the division of this bounty, if you are serious want to give there should provide certainty for the participants and do not continue to wait..
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
I´m still waiting for my signature bounty! What´s the problem?
I'm still waiting for mine too!
Pages:
Jump to: