Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 5. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
For those people that still don't received their bounties. Its better to be patient for now, I guess the Chronobank management is paying you through batches and they won't pay you one by one as it is going to waste a lot of time. Much better if you'll going to try to contact them with slack or other sites that they had an active support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Still haven't received newslatter bounty till now since 5 days ago i tried to contact Mike Chorobank but he say in this week you weill received the bounty ,, yeah I know at moment still in this week, but if there any spesific day when it will be sent to me
i also do not receive it.i only can wait.
Activity: 313
Hello.. Bounty newsletter I heard last week and they promised will be distributed this week, but until now I have not seen the bounty has been given and I also had to wait a week.. how do you think of this dev?
They distributed a part of newsletter bounty for the people who added their ethereum addresses before 29 March, then they said just add you ether and wait for next distribution round, maybe on 10 April.

I also think the same that we all have to wait till end of this week as they will be sending it on saturday as they are on leave on sunday just like they said last time that they dont work on sunday so they should send next batch of newsletter bounty before sunday that is on saturday, if not then you can only expect it on monday next week.

you don't worry about that . newsletter bounty will be released soon because I received my reward in the first distribution. Please keep patient and relax, Guys.
i am waiting it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hello.. Bounty newsletter I heard last week and they promised will be distributed this week, but until now I have not seen the bounty has been given and I also had to wait a week.. how do you think of this dev?
They distributed a part of newsletter bounty for the people who added their ethereum addresses before 29 March, then they said just add you ether and wait for next distribution round, maybe on 10 April.

I also think the same that we all have to wait till end of this week as they will be sending it on saturday as they are on leave on sunday just like they said last time that they dont work on sunday so they should send next batch of newsletter bounty before sunday that is on saturday, if not then you can only expect it on monday next week.

you don't worry about that . newsletter bounty will be released soon because I received my reward in the first distribution. Please keep patient and relax, Guys.
Activity: 518
I'm late claim, but whether they can be tolerated on the team so I can get a bounty? and this has not enter a predetermined distribution dates..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Activity: 518
Activity: 396
Still haven't received newslatter bounty till now since 5 days ago i tried to contact Mike Chorobank but he say in this week you weill received the bounty ,, yeah I know at moment still in this week, but if there any spesific day when it will be sent to me

i also do not get it.hope i can get it soon.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0
is an error here says i'm rejected , ahmed or someone of chronobank care to xplain ? 
you can ask the question on slack.
Activity: 280
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0
is an error here says i'm rejected , ahmed or someone of chronobank care to xplain ?  
I think mate that is not an error ahmed can explain you on that.
Just contact ahmed regarding to that matter or just contact them via their email or slack channel.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 313
Still I haven't received my bounty  Huh
you only wait the bounty.

Yes, you don't have to worry about it, just wait for the next batch of distribution as the Chronobank Support posted earlier at the top.
We will announce the next distribution date when it is defined.

Or maybe it will be better if you are going to contact them with their email or message ahmed for faster response.
what is the exact data?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
i used a platform address.
I want to reset.
Anyone can help me Huh
The easiest way for you to solve your problem is to sign up in their slack channel and raise your concern.
I tell you that is your last chance and I'm pretty sure you will get a timely answer their. Good Luck.
Activity: 448
I want to reset.
Anyone can help me Huh

you can ask the question on slack.
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
I want to reset.
Anyone can help me Huh
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Yes, you don't have to worry about it, just wait for the next batch of distribution as the Chronobank Support posted earlier at the top.
We will announce the next distribution date when it is defined.

Or maybe it will be better if you are going to contact them with their email or message ahmed for faster response.
Activity: 396
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Pages:
Jump to: