Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 7. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
my signature bounty is not distribute.i am waiting when the bounty distribute secondly?

me too i am waiting my signature bounty..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
it seems to me too late to claim the bounty newsletter and I saw in an email that there was the inbox of the developer seems like they told me to join the slack..
if anyone can provide information on how to join slack the community chorobank?

Just enter your email address in the following link and you will receive an invitation email for you to join their slack.

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
it seems to me too late to claim the bounty newsletter and I saw in an email that there was the inbox of the developer seems like they told me to join the slack..
if anyone can provide information on how to join slack the community chorobank?
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i see time balance in my ico dashboard.but  i do not see the token in my eth address. what should i do?
Just wait mate.
By the way I send pm on chronobank support and they said the distribution of token is in batches after they get the reasonable user that confirm their addresses.

i confirm my eth address.when i can see the token in my eth adress.

Hello,

the tokens are distributed in batches.

We wait until a reasonable number of users confirm their addresses.

As soon as it happens the next distribution round will occur.
i hope the next distribution round quickly.i can not wait it.
yes me too , i can not wait i am not be patient
but there is not others choice, unless we have to wait!
you will get your reward as soon as possible because chronobank team already work hard for this, nothing you can do except waiting and ahmed must already know it and process your request
yes i agree for you hunter Smiley you have to wait for it because chronobank team still work it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

You received 1 TIME newsletter bounty. Please check your email.

And signature will be send later? Sorry for confusing and thanks for your help!
Activity: 313
my signature bounty is not distribute.i am waiting when the bounty distribute secondly?
Activity: 420
Important Newsletter Bounty Announcement

Please add and confirm an Ethereum address in your dashboard!

It will greatly speed up the process. Many participants have not added their addresses yet.

If you had your address in your dashboard before March, 29 and have not received a newsletter bounty you can send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username.

Please check your Ethereum address TIME balance at https://ethplorer.io/ before contacting us! MyEtherWallet may not display your tokens properly.

Hi,

I have added ETH address on 30th march, so what should i do now should i wait for the next batch of distribution or else i have to send any info to any of your email address. Please guide me to claim my newsletter bounty. Now my wallet is added with ETH address and it is also confirmed.

You should just wait for the next distribution round, you will receive your newsletter bounty.

What was the bounty for signature campaign? I have 32,5 stakes and got 1 TIME ?!

You received 1 TIME newsletter bounty. Please check your email.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
What was the bounty for signature campaign? I have 32,5 stakes and got 1 TIME ?!
Activity: 448
Thanks for the sending out bounty guys Smiley Newsletter bounty was kinda best. I guess chronobank was the highest paying newsletter bounty campaign ever right ($ wise)?
i agree with it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

It will greatly speed up the process. Many participants have not added their addresses yet.

If you had your address in your dashboard before March, 29 and have not received a newsletter bounty you can send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username.

Please check your Ethereum address TIME balance at https://ethplorer.io/ before contacting us! MyEtherWallet may not display your tokens properly.

Hi,

I have added ETH address on 30th march, so what should i do now should i wait for the next batch of distribution or else i have to send any info to any of your email address. Please guide me to claim my newsletter bounty. Now my wallet is added with ETH address and it is also confirmed.
I think you just need to wait for the second batch, many participants haven't added their addresses, when they reach the needed number, they will send your bounty.

Thanks for the sending out bounty guys Smiley Newsletter bounty was kinda best. I guess chronobank was the highest paying newsletter bounty campaign ever right ($ wise)?
This one Time might worth $30 or $40 in the future, remember that you got it just for a subscription Cheesy .
Activity: 504

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 420
I sent 0.025 ETH and tried to send my time to bittrix twice. Only the first time it came up but I never got any time.
At the top it says unable to connect to nodr what is going on ? I read the help for nodes and still I'm confused.

Please help me.

What Ethereum wallet do you use?
Activity: 602
@Chronobank Support I have forgotten to reply to the Ahmed PM I understand I'm late few days but can I do it please?

I just sent a personal message to Ahmed (ahmed.chronobank), please review it if possible.
i think you have to send email to @support.chronobank , because this is complain place or you can complain in their slack to get respon as posible as soon Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
I sent 0.025 ETH and tried to send my time to bittrix twice. Only the first time it came up but I never got any time.
At the top it says unable to connect to nodr what is going on ? I read the help for nodes and still I'm confused.

Please help me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I have 2.8 TIME who wants to trade with me for bitcoins? Someone tell here how much it's equivalent with BTC. Thanks
why not trade in exchange like bittrex and liqui
you can trade it in bittrex man Smiley
but now price the time on bittrex not nice  Undecided
Activity: 396
i think it is a good program.the team always work for our bounty.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
As seen almost all of the bounty coins are distributed and their is not much difference on rate happened, now the price is going down due to most of them are selling the altcoin and switching to bitcoin and bitcoin price is rising. In long term we can see the price of TIME TOKEN above 0.02+ within 3 months of time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I have 2.8 TIME who wants to trade with me for bitcoins? Someone tell here how much it's equivalent with BTC. Thanks

If I'm not mistaken the first exchange to list Time is mercatox and I saw that the first price of it is 0.006btc/time. And upon checking there the price is at 0.0089 BTC and it keeps on fluctuating if I were you just keep on holding and don't sell it the price might keep on increasing.
Activity: 700
I'm waiting. I hope it can be sent to my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: