Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 25. (Read 63973 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
February 23, 2017, 03:07:34 AM
I would like to ask anyone, especially to the DEV. Smiley
besides Signature & Campaigns Avatar, whether Chronobank.io also give a bounty to anyone who follows newsletter ??

bounty programs always happen during the ICO, after it there is no bounty giveaways anymore unless you have the programming skills which they sometimes ask for bug bounties for programmers who can find fault to their system. if somehow they will decide the make promotions of TIME, they may but that's very unlikely seeing how they did market TIME on adnetworks. this means you're too late.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 23, 2017, 12:42:15 AM
Exact day on how we will received the private email? IS there a deadline to claim the bounty reward?

you only read instruction, the first distribution ico selling buyer, in 25 february
after distribution to buyer finis 1-2 week later distribution to bounty participant
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 08:59:13 PM
Exact day on how we will received the private email? IS there a deadline to claim the bounty reward?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
February 22, 2017, 01:49:27 PM
I would like to ask anyone, especially to the DEV. Smiley
besides Signature & Campaigns Avatar, whether Chronobank.io also give a bounty to anyone who follows newsletter ??
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 22, 2017, 08:29:08 AM
So we have to wait for the official reply on how to redeem the bounty. Is it possible for me to remove the signature now ,as i am not seeing any official announcement here i am bit confused on what to do now.
i think you should go to main thread for details info. all your question already answered by official chronobank team.

You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

If you feel you were disqualified in error, or there is a mistake on your entry on the sheet, please contact myself or ChronobankSupport in PM on this forum, or in direct message on our Slack (preferred method)

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins. We are working on known issues with 2FA, and registration on site if you had not registered already during the sale itself. We ask for your patience, there is still plenty of time to get everything completed (correctly) before distribution begins. The current process for setting up your withdraw is below:

Instruction to withdraw
Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
1. Turn on 2FA.
2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.
After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.

How do I connect the accounts that we already get with the above way? I also join, following above steps and received the email confirmation for withdraw, but my balance still zero.
read carefully president79. Smiley

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2017, 04:27:36 AM
I have not seen that follows presents a newsletter, whether it is made in the form of a spreadsheet, if it has been made please tell me where it is placed by chronobank.

Thank you...

Its not there for now...it will be available after 25th feb

Where can I get these details...on the main Chrono thread?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 11:24:33 PM
How to get my bounty?what should i do?
Read previous posts before ask.

Instruction to withdraw
Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
1. Turn on 2FA.
Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.
Activity: 396
February 21, 2017, 11:20:28 PM
How to get my bounty?what should i do?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
February 21, 2017, 10:46:49 PM
So we have to wait for the official reply on how to redeem the bounty. Is it possible for me to remove the signature now ,as i am not seeing any official announcement here i am bit confused on what to do now.
Yes you need to wait for distribution , and your free to remove your signaturecode now other participants already remove their Sig code. The spreadsheet already updated and its mentioned above.

Hello manager I just want to know if we need to follow those instructions above or you can send it direct to our eth wallet address? Since it's part of eth contract  i don't know the reason why do we need to create an ICO account?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 10:29:57 PM
i think you should go to main thread for details info. all your question already answered by official chronobank team.

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

If you feel you were disqualified in error, or there is a mistake on your entry on the sheet, please contact myself or ChronobankSupport in PM on this forum, or in direct message on our Slack (preferred method)

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

You cannot currently withdraw. Security audits are running, and the expected time to complete and begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins. We are working on known issues with 2FA, and registration on site if you had not registered already during the sale itself. We ask for your patience, there is still plenty of time to get everything completed (correctly) before distribution begins. The current process for setting up your withdraw is below:

Instruction to withdraw
1. Turn on 2FA.

How do I connect the accounts that we already get with the above way? I also join, following above steps and received the email confirmation for withdraw, but my balance still zero.
Activity: 765
February 21, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

Dont worry, just wait
Your bounty will put in your account when the bounty is ready to distribution of participant.
Activity: 798
February 21, 2017, 02:47:03 PM
I have not seen that follows presents a newsletter, whether it is made in the form of a spreadsheet, if it has been made please tell me where it is placed by chronobank.

Thank you...

Okay not a problem for me about it, if it will look 25 februari I will wait to see what they have done. thanks for telling me about it.
Activity: 544
February 21, 2017, 01:56:12 PM
chronobank signature campgn is end
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 21, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

Instruction to withdraw
1. Turn on 2FA.

Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
February 21, 2017, 10:58:22 AM
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
February 21, 2017, 05:32:44 AM
Conggratulation Chronobank...
How to claim translate bounty reward sir
thanks Smiley

the distribution is not start yet
the bounty will be paid after investors in 25 feb. keep patience
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
February 21, 2017, 03:25:43 AM
already remove my signature and avatar
thanks for campaign chronobank Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
February 21, 2017, 03:11:35 AM

Thank you...

Activity: 798
February 20, 2017, 04:50:16 PM

Thank you...
Activity: 531
February 19, 2017, 01:14:20 PM
Conggratulation Chronobank...
How to claim translate bounty reward sir
thanks Smiley

Read the last posts!
Pages:
Jump to: