Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 26. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 10:11:49 AM
Conggratulation Chronobank...
How to claim translate bounty reward sir
thanks Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 19, 2017, 09:48:29 AM
Congrats team will wait for further instructions on how to claim our bounty.
Activity: 1302
February 19, 2017, 09:02:17 AM
How to get bounty? And what about 20 most active participants?

How to redeem the bounty?

guys im sure you need login account to chronobank official ICO website and you can find your question there Sad

GOODLUCK legendary and SR
sweetty couple Cheesy
Activity: 279
February 19, 2017, 08:59:41 AM
How to get bounty? And what about 20 most active participants?
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2017, 08:23:47 AM
How to redeem the bounty?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 19, 2017, 12:10:03 AM
Thank you for a great campaign. I will remove signature now and I am waiting for the formal announcement by the Manager on how to claim bounties.

yups you need to say thankyou beause you in the reds zone and still accepted Cheesy generous chrobank.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
February 19, 2017, 12:07:24 AM
Thank you for a great campaign. I will remove signature now and I am waiting for the formal announcement by the Manager on how to claim bounties.
Activity: 630
February 18, 2017, 11:04:40 PM
Can I pass my Ethereum Poloniex wallet to receive the amount I invested in Chrono? Can someone explain to me how it works?
you must used myetherwallet
Generate your address and save privkey + json
Ig you want used your wallet you can used privkey backup
Activity: 406
February 18, 2017, 05:03:44 PM
What is ico price for 1 token?
1 TIME in ico looks like 0.0076 bitcoin. 

That seems very low now that it over. Undecided
Before it ended they were saying it would be 100 TIME to 1 BTC.
Why the devaluation all the sudden? Huh
The final sell was 100 time=1 BTC. If you invested in last moment you'll receive 100 TIME token for 1 BTC.
But if you calculate the final ico price= Raised amount/total supply
that is around 0.008 BTC per time token,because there was some early bird bonus.
Activity: 364
February 18, 2017, 04:57:51 PM
What is ico price for 1 token?
1 TIME in ico looks like 0.0076 bitcoin. 

That seems very low now that it over. Undecided
Before it ended they were saying it would be 100 TIME to 1 BTC.
Why the devaluation all the sudden? Huh
Activity: 406
February 18, 2017, 04:54:56 PM
Can I pass my Ethereum Poloniex wallet to receive the amount I invested in Chrono? Can someone explain to me how it works?
ETH address from exchange will not work,you may lose your coin. Better you use myetherwallet.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 18, 2017, 04:36:23 PM
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2017, 09:05:05 AM
Congrats guys
And the final stage is already finished. you can check this out.

You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

I just saw it, awesome.

Good job guys we completed the Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign!

It stated that I have Bounty: 1.186767542
so I am guessing that I have 1.186767542 TIME coins, great -I can't wait to dump them in the market when they get released! (Just kidding...Or maybe I'm serious about that? lol)
Just 1 Time? you guys are paid peanuts for wearing signature and avatar for whole one month.
After ICO price was less than 0.01 btc per token.

Congrats guys

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

I just saw it, awesome.

so I am guessing that I have 1.186767542 TIME coins, great -I can't wait to dump them in the market when they get released! (Just kidding...Or maybe I'm serious about that? lol)

OMG u have 1 time ?? hahaha LOL ( 1time = 0.01 btc)
fucking asshole chronobank DEV !!!
u certainly know that chronobank has collected 5,416 BTC ?!
but payment to the end of the campaign participants with legendary rank maximum payment
of only less than 10 Time = 4 months (legend rank)
this clearly dumping the public!!!!!!

LOL

The signature was only worn for 2 weeks or so, I can't really complain...lol

I do realize that 5,416 BTC was collected maybe only 4 BTC will go into the Sig Campaign and the rest would be for coin development lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 18, 2017, 08:35:02 AM
Congrats guys

I just saw it, awesome.

OMG u have 1 time ?? hahaha LOL ( 1time = 0.01 btc)
fucking asshole chronobank DEV !!!
u certainly know that chronobank has collected 5,416 BTC ?!
but payment to the end of the campaign participants with legendary rank maximum payment
of only less than 10 Time = 4 months (legend rank)
this clearly dumping the public!!!!!!

LOL
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 18, 2017, 07:50:12 AM
tired for the final stake Cheesy
i have done 2 week ago change my stats rank from member to full member . and yes already submit to google.doc form for reports but i dont know when my rank changed on sheet lol.

yeah it's like a joke !!
when I signed up at the beginning 16/12/2016 21:12:18 (check spreadsheets 316)
they do not update immediately so I had to register again on 12/18/2016 00:03:36 (check spreadsheets 322) find th I've received !! (I obviously received on your spreadsheets)

it must be stressed, that I start your campaign of jr.member then up rank members rose even rank full member
and had declared earlier appeal form !!

but errors seen until the end of the stakes
that my id status REJECTED!! 12/27/2016 2:24:10
(Check spreadsheets 410)

You negligent and unprofessional to me to campaign participants your autograph?!

hope you confirm Campaign Performance
Activity: 602
February 18, 2017, 07:23:32 AM
Congrats guys

I just saw it, awesome.

Just 1 Time? you guys are paid peanuts for wearing signature and avatar for whole one month.
After ICO price was less than 0.01 btc per token.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 18, 2017, 06:55:27 AM
Congrats guys

I just saw it, awesome.

Thanks Choronobank. Now I am removing my signature Smiley Good luck
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2017, 04:09:01 AM
Congrats guys

I just saw it, awesome.

legendary
Activity: 1006
February 18, 2017, 04:01:23 AM
Congrats guys

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 18, 2017, 02:09:16 AM
but if I look at the spreadsheet has not been updated until now, and they have said after chronobank ICO will be completed will be updated, but until now they have not done so. Shocked
I am not able to see the spread sheet.I would like to know how to add this campaign bonus to my dashboard and i am waiting to hear from the official source.
I'm sure they worked hard for it. Well, so many things that must be updated, so it's likely they're doing something else, and then fix the spreadsheet. apart from that column registers on the original site of chronobank also not yet enabled, so let them work freely beforehand.
Pages:
Jump to: