Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 36. (Read 51950 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is this coin have any new compared with others?
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
I can't sync my wallet
my block is 1374
node please? thank you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
new version looks nice and there is not any sync problem , thanks dev
Activity: 56
sorry to all, I read now that coins need 4h to start staking
Activity: 56
So, I downloaded the new wallet and received ChunkB share, but it doesn't stake, "don't saking because you don't have mature coin" what does it mean?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
what's the chunkB's block now ?  my block is 1447,, seems that sync have problem again.
1456 block for me now
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Is it a coin that is used only for trading?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what's the chunkB's block now ?  my block is 1447,, seems that sync have problem again.
When I try to automated setup supernode I get error: the local external ip is not yet detected. When I try manual setup supernode I get: node could not allocate vin for collateralAddress. Any suggestion? Dev?

wallet => help => console => type: getinfo

will tell you if the wallet is bound to your wan ip

--------------

for the supernode setup, make sure that you have 10 confs on your minimum 5000 Chunk then when you setup the supernode wait for 10 Confs then start it.
Typed getinfo in the console and I see "ip": 0.0.0.0. What's wrong with me? I know that I have external ip.

do you have UPNP enabled on your modem / router? and firewall isn't blocking the wallet?
Checked all that you wrote. All correct but I can't setup supernode Huh
go to the supernode tab... click ' get config ' : copy / paste to the Chunk.conf. restart the wallet, and then start the supernode. also start your wallet with  

Chunk-qt -daemon -server
Bad luck for me. What's happened when masternode start? Has it create a file like masternode.conf in Chunkb folder?
Activity: 88
Surely I'm a newbe but I'm not uderstanding what are the goal of Chunk
Can anyone explain me?
Thanks
Activity: 70
You can try forcing it with a flag.
externalip=
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
When I try to automated setup supernode I get error: the local external ip is not yet detected. When I try manual setup supernode I get: node could not allocate vin for collateralAddress. Any suggestion? Dev?

--------------

for the supernode setup, make sure that you have 10 confs on your minimum 5000 Chunk then when you setup the supernode wait for 10 Confs then start it.
Typed getinfo in the console and I see "ip": 0.0.0.0. What's wrong with me? I know that I have external ip.

do you have UPNP enabled on your modem / router? and firewall isn't blocking the wallet?

go to the supernode tab... click ' get config ' : copy / paste to the Chunk.conf. restart the wallet, and then start the supernode. also start your wallet with   

Chunk-qt -daemon -server

--------------

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi Guys

ok we have spotted a few  issues  with the sending of coins
if you have a stuck withdraw then goto your local wallet and get a new address 
send the old address and the new address to me in a PM ONLY and ill get it sorted out for you..

thanks
Paul
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

--------------

What is the breakdown on supernode vs regular POS?

--------------

--------------

--------------

Pages:
Jump to: