Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 38. (Read 51950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
for those who can not sync the wallet: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GTBB/ezketQ2wn
Replace all files in the folder Roaming/Chunk

finally this seems to work.

The sent went through and confirmed quite fast.
Now waiting to see it on altex

edit:
It all worked despite the withdrawal "error" on altex. I swapped and withdrew to new wallet and they arrived
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Is POS coins, but no 418... Chunk). Where are they?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
CHUNKB is now trading at https://altex.ws/Market/Trade/?Pair=CHUNKB/BTC and also swap to the new CHUNK in the swap market!!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
for those who can not sync the wallet: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GTBB/ezketQ2wn
Replace all files in the folder Roaming/Chunk

P.S.
Rent 900 CHUNK to raise supernode. The profits 70/30
BSjV7wrALNuXwrYZkrp9cvLWKK84jD89vq my address.
legendary

here is how i manged to get mine working

1-using old wallet

2-delete everything but wallet.dat

3-download the blockchain till block 13xxx from previous posts

3-open config file .. delete that IP with start with 85 and end 58

3- add all ips from the post behind it with 20+ nodes to config file ...remember do not add the ip 85 and end 58 at the begining

4- keep wallet open for sometime i should sync .... that worked for me  

It still will not sync. 0 connections despite all the entries in conf. And I deleted the IP you said.

Also it seems the send I made was not seen at all. Makes sense as I could not get valid peers and sync

It seems hopeless. If I can't do it on 2 separate PCs and ISPs, many other people will have the problem too. In the end the new chain will have thousands of unswapped coins that are burned.

The dev should let us get our share after the swap is over if we can show that our address still contains the old chunk. He already has the list of usernames and addresses
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
How many coins need have to supernoda on a new wallet?
5000 CHK.

Is staking work in new wallet?
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
How many coins need have to supernoda on a new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How can I disable stake in old wallet?
the moment it tries to sync, with the downloaded blockchain, it immediately gets 2 stakes (which can't be real) and all my funds are locked

encrypt your wallet, restart the client and wait a few minutes until the stake amount is spendable again.
don't forget the password  Tongue and don't unlock the wallet for staking again Smiley

Thank you. It seems the transaction was created correctly. It remains to be seen whether it will actuall reach the destination since the wallet can't sync again

here is how i manged to get mine working

1-using old wallet

2-delete everything but wallet.dat

3-download the blockchain till block 13xxx from previous posts

3-open config file .. delete that IP with start with 85 and end 58

3- add all ips from the post behind it with 20+ nodes to config file ...remember do not add the ip 85 and end 58 at the begining

4- keep wallet open for sometime i should sync .... that worked for me  
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
the moment it tries to sync, with the downloaded blockchain, it immediately gets 2 stakes (which can't be real) and all my funds are locked

encrypt your wallet, restart the client and wait a few minutes until the stake amount is spendable again.
don't forget the password  Tongue and don't unlock the wallet for staking again Smiley

add to Chunk.conf
staking=0
legendary
Activity: 1148
It seems that nobody is interested in helping people that cannot get their wallet synchronized not even the dev, i considered what i bought as donations.
Good luck with your project.

well some uf us do what they can. but the old wallet has a serious sync problem and since it is closed source, only the dev can solve sme problems
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It seems that nobody is interested in helping people that cannot get their wallet synchronized not even the dev, i considered what i bought as donations.
Good luck with your project.
legendary

Thank you. It seems the transaction was created correctly. It remains to be seen whether it will actuall reach the destination since the wallet can't sync again
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary

Why my coins are in Stake? I can't send them, they are not available.

Activity: 122
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Can someone here share up-to-date Chunk bootstrap? Everyone who have syncing issue will appreciate it.
Yes definitely because the wallet is stucked and no access to the funds in it,i made a mistake to have bought some without the wallet fully synch.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have 200 balances showing in my chunk balance,but when I access the swap dashboard I have no balance showing,I have no Chunk to swap,something wrong in Altex dashboard,am I the only one with this issue?

if you have 200 Chunk then select the Chunk/ChunkB and enter 200 in the box

its very easy to do guys

do know why you are all having issues

thanks
Paul

Thanks bro finally fixed,looks easy now looking forward to add the remaining balance to my Altex account I'm still staking my wallet will wait and take more so I can stake more Chunk before adding it to swap
Ok, here is full synced chain for Chunk - block height: 13856
Close wallet, replace everything in roaming/Chunk, except wallet.dat

https://mega.nz/#!VxN0BYjZ!NoR1dTMFjIm6DPy0yuTuChH1s9Hb4ugiDo3YsdOiK58

then leave your wallet open, to sync normal. I am not saying that wallet have not sync problems, but doing this, you can manage your coins, you can send for swap if needed, and you will help network.

don't thanks me, and you don't have to add trust to me.

When I replace these files on my old wallet, my balance shows 209 CHUNK.
My correct balance should be 836, I bought one share from the user.

What am I doing wrong?
My wallet not syncing and I can't make the swap

UPD: Strange, now it works. I didn't touch it, it changed itself.
Pages:
Jump to: