Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 5. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Legit guy!

Bought 4 cartons of cigarettes and arrived fairly quickly. Also he respons very fast on his e-mails.
If you want to buy some cigarettes cigsspot is the way to go! Recommending this.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Anybody interested in cheap and quallity cigarettes?
Anyone here interested in buying cigarettes online?
just saw that site for the first time , seems a good offer but i prefer to roll them by myself , like heavy van nelle or export in a 50 gr bag , could you maybe add them too ?

but for sure going to try some of your cigarettes on your site
We dont have it((
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
just saw that site for the first time , seems a good offer but i prefer to roll them by myself , like heavy van nelle or export in a 50 gr bag , could you maybe add them too ?

but for sure going to try some of your cigarettes on your site
I dont know if anyone heard but we have new payments methods:
 - Revolut for EU customers;
 - Paypal for US customers.

Also we have added Replacemment Insurance to the website!
is there currently any problems shipping to UK also what if the package got stopped by? do I get refund or what happens
You will not get any refund, so i suggest to contact the police and solicitors, exactly like i did!
Now i see how big is their SCAM. They are using a lot of fake accounts to give them positive reviews. Fucking Moldavian cunt...

This website is definitely not a scam - had some good experiences with this guy Smiley

Thank you! Dont forget to place an order)) we ship on Fridays.
Activity: 9
is there currently any problems shipping to UK also what if the package got stopped by? do I get refund or what happens
You will not get any refund, so i suggest to contact the police and solicitors, exactly like i did!
Now i see how big is their SCAM. They are using a lot of fake accounts to give them positive reviews. Fucking Moldavian cunt...

This website is definitely not a scam - had some good experiences with this guy Smiley

You again)) the guy who contact the lawer and wanted to give a call to Bitcoin for refund.)) You made my day!!
Dont forget to call FBI or maybe CIA.. What is your problem? Your parcel was returned by Ukranian customs and its ready for reshipment.
What fake account are you talking about? We are in business for 3 years - you think this woud be possible if we were a scam?
Use your brain to think.
And i told you  - we are shipping from Ukraine and you are reffering to Moldavian. Cmon, be reasonable.

And our refund policy is written on the website - so i will ask you again, what scam are you talking about?
Or there is nothing left to do then to troll someone on the web?
Lately we had a lot of problms with UK - parcels seized or dissappeared. And since we dont refund unless the package is returned to us we decided not to ship to UK for a while.
This way our clients will not just loose their money..
Activity: 29
Hello everyone  Smiley

Just want to share my experience with cigsspot.com

I've made an order in August, 4 cartons of cigs, Bond Blue brand. The shipping was extremly fast, with tracking available, from Ukraine to my home (France).
The cigs tast is amazing, very high quality of tobacco, the same like in my country of origin, Serbia.
Very good value!!! I recommend with blind eyes cigsspot and give them definitly my trust.

Thanks Henry.

You are welcome and hope to see you soon)
Hello everyone  Smiley

Just want to share my experience with cigsspot.com

I've made an order in August, 4 cartons of cigs, Bond Blue brand. The shipping was extremly fast, with tracking available, from Ukraine to my home (France).
The cigs tast is amazing, very high quality of tobacco, the same like in my country of origin, Serbia.
Very good value!!! I recommend with blind eyes cigsspot and give them definitly my trust.

Thanks Henry.

Activity: 3
I concur, during the last year i've placed several orders with cigsspot, and received all of them without any problems (western europe).

I does take 2 to 3 weeks, but the price is about half of what it is locally, and the quality is very good: these are real brand cigarettes with tax stamps and all from eastern europe, essentially the same product that's sold here but is more expensive because of very high taxation... much better than any fake cigarettes sold at similar prices!

The minimum order of 4 cartons is a bit of a downside, but shipping is included in the price - and at $38 a carton that's about half what i'd pay in a shop here, deliverd.
I've been ordering from CigsSpot for over 6 months and I've been satisfied. Most of the orders arrive to me in the US within 2-3 weeks and the one time it did not, a replacement order was sent to me and I received it within 2 weeks. And unlike other companies, I didn't even have to request that it be re-sent after the original order was lost!

The cigarettes are always the same high quality I've come to expect from eastern European smokes. In my opinion, they're a better smoke and burn nicer than US cigs and also much less expensive! I also like that CigSpot prices INCLUDE shipping costs and are less expensive than other sites I've done business with.

The payment processor CigsSpot works with is also the best. You can choose from different cryptocurrencies to pay rather than only having BTC as an option. It's also fast! They don't require the typical 3 confirmations but rather confirm your order almost immediately after the funds are sent from your wallet to the address they provide.

Most importantly, the customer service is TOP NOTCH. I've always received a friendly response to my queries within 24 hours. I highly recommend CigsSpot!

Checkout review from our swedish customer on FlashBack forum

If you are not from Sweden - use Google Translate))
We have added a new payment system for EU buyers. Please email or PM us for more details
Anyone interested in cheap and quality cigarettes?
I'd like to try Sobranie Black Russian.

I just reach you trough the form from your site  Wink .

We received and answered.
Pages:
Jump to: