Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 7. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 270
There is a new post on our blog, for those who interested!
"Why We Smoke?"
My question is related to where CigsSpot send to and not from. I would like my order to be send to Denmark, but you can't choose Denmark at checkout on your website? Neither can you choose to write the country manually.

We are sorry for this. We hadnt received orders from Denmark from last spring(( thats why we forgot to include it to the country list.
We have added Denmark!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My question is related to where CigsSpot send to and not from. I would like my order to be send to Denmark, but you can't choose Denmark at checkout on your website? Neither can you choose to write the country manually.
We are more then happy to announce that we can now ship WORLDWIDE. And just like in the beginning of CigsSpot shipping is FREE.

If CigsSpot ships Worldwide why is there only 10 or so country's to chose from in the drop down menu at the checkout?
Because orders are coming from those coutries. In other countries cigarettes prices are not that big.

Why you ask?
Activity: 2
We are more then happy to announce that we can now ship WORLDWIDE. And just like in the beginning of CigsSpot shipping is FREE.

If CigsSpot ships Worldwide why is there only 10 or so country's to chose from in the drop down menu at the checkout?
What do you guys do when a package gets seized?
Found out by their FAQs, they don´t refund or reship.

We do refund or reship in case if the package is sent back to us.
Activity: 9
Found out by their FAQs, they don´t refund or reship.
Activity: 9
For some while now we accept Etherium, BitcoinCash and other 50 Altcoins!

So if you want to buy cheap quality cigarettes for cryptocurrency visit www.cigsspot.com

In order to make that happen the minimum order still remains 4 cartons, in other case the shipping and handling fees are much higher. And we dont want our customers to pay more.

Our Recommendations
 - Buy only 4 cartons if you purchase only for yourself;
 - Provide more addresses if you purchase for reselling or for your friends and family as well;
This comes from our statistics. All orders send by 4 cartons in a box were successfully delivered to our Clients all over the world.

This how we will ship if the order will be more then 4 cartons:
If the order is 5-6 cartons they will be sent in 1 box (not recommended);
If the order will be 8 cartons we will ship in 2 boxes (at the same time or with 1 week difference, Client decide) or Client can provide more then 1 adres (recommended).
Anyone here still buy cigarettes online?

I'm interested in purchasing. Do you accept PayPal?
Are you giving away free packs?

We are not giving away free packs. We are accepting only bitcoin.

Is there anything else we can help you with?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

I'm interested in purchasing. Do you accept PayPal?
Are you giving away free packs?
Dear friends and valued customers,

CigsSpot.com wishes you blessings of health, happiness and success on Thankgivings and always!

And since next on the way is Black Friday, we offer a 15% discount to all our products.
Just type "THX" at the checkout.
This offer is valid until November 29.

We are bout to anounce a "Black Friday" disscount. It will be on Friday morning so please stay tuned!
what is the time to ship to the US (probably kent). I will be signing up and using this amazing service, hopefully we can see some improvement in adoption in purchasing cigarettes.

It takes 5-6 days for package to get delievred. We ship 2 days per week - Tuesday and Friday.

Is there anything else we can help you with?
I just signed up to say thanks to Cigsspot for the awesome service and product! I've ordered a few times now and always get quick delivery and no problem at all.  There are some sharks out there selling cigs online, selling old cigs and making you wait months, Cigsspot are not one of them, and their prices are good too. Please keep updating this page with the promo codes thanks

We are trying to do our best for you!
Activity: 1
I just signed up to say thanks to Cigsspot for the awesome service and product! I've ordered a few times now and always get quick delivery and no problem at all.  There are some sharks out there selling cigs online, selling old cigs and making you wait months, Cigsspot are not one of them, and their prices are good too. Please keep updating this page with the promo codes thanks
Activity: 6
thanks, i can t wait for this.
the cigarettes are more and more expensive here!
GOOD NEWS
we are now shipping to UK and NL!

hi, are you working on delivery in France?

thanks

Yes, we are working on it! We will let you know!
Pages:
Jump to: