Pages:
Author

Topic: CigsSpot.com - original cigarettes for low price - page 8. (Read 57366 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
GOOD NEWS
we are now shipping to UK and NL!

hi, are you working on delivery in France?

thanks
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
It's the last day to use the 15% discount!

No Tricks Only Treats!
Use coupon code "HALLOWEEN2017" at checkout and receive 15% discount on all items in your shopping cart.
Coupon is valid until November 3!

We are waiting for you at CigsSpot.
GOOD NEWS
we are now shipping to UK and NL!
Do you ship to every country or what are the countries that are exempt from shipping?

I mean rates are pretty good for cigarettes, much better than the ones in my country(which are heavily taxed). The i'm not sure whether the package will be able to make it through customs without any issues, or not.

Please let me know, thanks.

We are shipping to US, AU and NZ. In 95% the packages came through perfect in 5% they ae stopped by customs and our clients need to pay the tax. But even after that they are cheaper then in AU or NZ))
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Do you ship to every country or what are the countries that are exempt from shipping?

I mean rates are pretty good for cigarettes, much better than the ones in my country(which are heavily taxed). The i'm not sure whether the package will be able to make it through customs without any issues, or not.

Please let me know, thanks.
Im interested in the free box of cigarettes ... i want the free box Sobranie Black...

We are no longer sending free boxes
Activity: 1
Im interested in the free box of cigarettes ... i want the free box Sobranie Black...
This weekend we are celebrating "Day of the City". That means that our town is 581 years old!
We want to celebrate this with You which is why we are making 10% disscount on ALL OUR PRODUCTS!
Jyst type "town" at checkout.

This offer is valid until October 16. Dont miss it!
Just a remind - we also have a blog.

So if someone wish to know more about cigarettes brands or see video reviews about our product plese visit https://www.cigsspot.com/blog/

I don't smoke anymore, but I don't remember having any issues with your packages in Israel... They all went through fine, it's also completely legal as far as I'm aware to import a single carton of smokes in Israel (A single carton per parcel.)... So why'd you stop shipping to Israel? Sad

P.S. Cigsspot is legit. If you want cheap smokes,  they are the way to go.

We stoped shipping to Israel beause the post we work with doesnt allow us. But we are always looking for new ways and once we found it - we will let you know!

Meanwhile just want to remind all the smokers from United States, Australia and New Zealand - next shipment will go on Tuesday so please make your orders the lates on Monday so we can prepare everything!
Activity: 17
We have added NL to our shipping range!

Shipping takes 5-6 days after dispatch. We ship on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Ok, let's start:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.
I bought a 4 package of Marlboro and I never get it.
I made the order on beginning of September (with express as our friend suggested), and 3 weeks later I discovered that the package is stopped by the police.

I ask for refund but he said: “the maximum I can do is to give you a huge discount for the next order” ahahah, are you fucking serious? So I will lost my money and probably my cigarettes.

Like this, if he want, he can makes money not even dispatching the real cigarettes, can you image?
But don’t worry, he can give you a big discount for your next order!

I am full available to give all the evidence what I am talking about, all the emails etc...

Stay away from this seller, far away.

Yes, that is all correct except it was stopped by customs and not the police. And yes, your package got confiscated like several other packages of our clients.

And we said to all the same thing that we told you - we can provide you with a huge disscount on your next order. We do not refund and that is clearly written in our FAQ section, so we didnt do everything wrong or fooled you in some way.

About you saying "not even dispatching the real cigarettes" that is not true, because we remember you got your first order and there were cigarettes insides, right?

That is why we removed countries where there is a chance of confiscation from our system so you cannot even make a purchase, untill we know everything is safe again.

And what are you saying about evidence or something - we are here always and we are always answering to everthing and everyone.

PS. we are still dealing with some issues with NL and UK, so customers from those countries cannot make a purchase. For now we are shipping only to US and AU.
If someone has more question you can ask here or email us.

I don't smoke anymore, but I don't remember having any issues with your packages in Israel... They all went through fine, it's also completely legal as far as I'm aware to import a single carton of smokes in Israel (A single carton per parcel.)... So why'd you stop shipping to Israel? Sad

P.S. Cigsspot is legit. If you want cheap smokes,  they are the way to go.

Ok, let's start:
I made the order on beginning of September (with express as our friend suggested), and 3 weeks later I discovered that the package is stopped by the police.

I ask for refund but he said: “the maximum I can do is to give you a huge discount for the next order” ahahah, are you fucking serious? So I will lost my money and probably my cigarettes.

Like this, if he want, he can makes money not even dispatching the real cigarettes, can you image?

I am full available to give all the evidence what I am talking about, all the emails etc...

Yes, that is all correct except it was stopped by customs and not the police. And yes, your package got confiscated like several other packages of our clients.

And we said to all the same thing that we told you - we can provide you with a huge disscount on your next order. We do not refund and that is clearly written in our FAQ section, so we didnt do everything wrong or fooled you in some way.

About you saying "not even dispatching the real cigarettes" that is not true, because we remember you got your first order and there were cigarettes insides, right?

That is why we removed countries where there is a chance of confiscation from our system so you cannot even make a purchase, untill we know everything is safe again.

And what are you saying about evidence or something - we are here always and we are always answering to everthing and everyone.

PS. we are still dealing with some issues with NL and UK, so customers from those countries cannot make a purchase. For now we are shipping only to US and AU.
If someone has more question you can ask here or email us.
Activity: 11

Ok, let's start:

Hi, we are working on adding new delivery method which will allow us to ship worldwide.

We will announce it once it happens, so stay tuned!

thanks for ur fast answer mate. another question, maybe its to much to ask Cheesy but hand rolling tobacco is not planed in the future or?  Grin
Nope, we have alsmost same prices for it here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi, we are working on adding new delivery method which will allow us to ship worldwide.

thanks for ur fast answer mate. another question, maybe its to much to ask Cheesy but hand rolling tobacco is not planed in the future or?  Grin

is there any plan or timetable if/when you are going to ship again to germany? your service sounds good and people seem to be satisfied. im really interested to test it...   Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

is there any plan or timetable if/when you are going to ship again to germany? your service sounds good and people seem to be satisfied. im really interested to test it...   Smiley
just placed a new order for 4x camel w/ express. Hope all goes well Smiley

btw just noticed my NL bitcoin exchanger charges €11 service fee. Anyone know a cheaper alternative?

You order was sent so soon you will have it))
Activity: 7
just placed a new order for 4x camel w/ express. Hope all goes well Smiley

btw just noticed my NL bitcoin exchanger charges €11 service fee. Anyone know a cheaper alternative?
Pages:
Jump to: