Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 15. (Read 565401 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 09:09:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RuH2Qt9.png

What would cause a GPU memory issue CPU mining?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/releases,This is one of the best mining software, for the E5 2650 series to enhance the very large, mining speed of two in the 800H-1K or so. CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v3.5 this speed around 600H
Activity: 180
Merit: 103
Vault-Tec ⚡ Senior Engineer
Hi there,

i have i5-7600k @ 4.9Ghz mining about 220 H/s. This is ok ?
Activity: 13
Hello, what are the dependencies of this miner?
Does it need .net framework or Visual C++ or anything?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
347 H/s @30-35 watts for i7-7700K stock clocks

Asus Z270E gaming
Windows 7
16GB ram
250G SSD

60-65 watts system idle

Hi all, I have very similar specs to system quoted. Is there a setting for Windows 10 that's making my system run about 100 H/s less than the one above? My mobo is Asus Maximus IX Hero, rest of the specs are the same. I've made sure I didn't have any power saving settings on my cpu in bios.

Any help is much appreciated.

If you have i7-7700K, then basically you should have similar hashrate, but if you have 100H/s less than alucard20724 did, then you must have some software occupying the CPU, you should check it at task manager.
Hello I am having trouble beginning mining, can someone assist me?

NsCpuCNMiner64.exe doesn't open and creates a logfile which says
 -f50   Missed required command line options!

pool64.bat opens but i am given this text https://ibb.co/c7ncSQ

I have had issues with every mining software I have tried, including claymores gpu miner.

Thanks in advance.

Read your output carefully, you need admin rights to start pool64.bat. You may right click the file and run from administrator.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hello I am having trouble beginning mining, can someone assist me?

NsCpuCNMiner64.exe doesn't open and creates a logfile which says
 -f50   Missed required command line options!

pool64.bat opens but i am given this text https://ibb.co/c7ncSQ

I have had issues with every mining software I have tried, including claymores gpu miner.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 39
I've been trying to run this with my i7 7700k but keep getting error 103-1-1 cannot allocate enough memory. I've run it as admin, rebooted, disabled UAC but still getting this. Also when i let it run in slow mode I get a blue screen after awhile. Any thoughts?

config: NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 -u wallet -p z
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Is it worth mining any coin with an i7 - 7700k?

Cheers
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
So finally got it working. One question though, my hashrate is the same no matter what "-t" or "-lowcpu" value I put.

What i mean is if i set it to -t 3 it hashes at the same speed as -t 1
CPU usage changes with different options?

Thats what I thought but it doesnt for me.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
So finally got it working. One question though, my hashrate is the same no matter what "-t" or "-lowcpu" value I put.

CPU usage changes with different options?

Ill add the pause command tomorrow but I have been using admin rights and rebooted too.
What wallet you're using?
Ill add the pause command tomorrow but I have been using admin rights and rebooted too.
Wanted to give monero a go and mine it with my cpu just to try it for a bit but cant get it to work. Cpu is i3-7300t 4MB Cache.

Followed the instructions on nanopool and on the readme and it flashes up and disappears.
Add the "pause" command in the and of bat file and you'll see what error miner gives.
Don't forget that 1st running of miner must be from admin rights and after a reboot required.
Wanted to give monero a go and mine it with my cpu just to try it for a bit but cant get it to work. Cpu is i3-7300t 4MB Cache.

Followed the instructions on nanopool and on the readme and it flashes up and disappears.
What is the best setting for core i7 2630QM

i7 2630QM with 4 cores and 8 threads, so the best setting is -t 8, using all 8 threads for mining. But if you want to work while mining, then you can reduce threads number.
Activity: 1
Hello, I'm having issues with my miner, When I start it up, my command prompt, it will connect to pools, connect to a server, then the prompt:

[connecting to Monerohash]
[connected]
{error in server response}
{invalidaddressusedforlogin}

comes up.. when I start up the regular pool64bit in the files, it will work on slow mode, but when I open NsCPUcnminer64bit, it won't work for me?  I put my Monero address on the target code under the shortcut's properties... why isn't it working?  Says I cannot login to the server address?   Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 209
What is the best setting for core 2 duo t9900?   Huh

Current setting
-o stratum+tcp://aeon.pool.minergate.com:45690 -u mail -p pass -t 2

20-26H/s Cry

core = 2
clock = 3.06GHz
overclock = none
L1cache = 128KB
L2cache = 6MB
L3cache = none
memory = 8GB(DDR2)

You need something with N-A1 support so AVX/ AVX2.  what your getting with that CPU I can get with any quad core AM1 CPU.
Activity: 406
Hi All,

is this miner tool detected by antivirus? Since I try many miner software and was deleted by antivirus then. Highly appreciated for your reply!

Nakura,

Yes, all mining software are detected as Trojan or Bitcoin Miner. You can add exception if you are admin.
Pages:
Jump to: