Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 17. (Read 565401 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Please give another link download v3.5.
Activity: 173
Download worked fine for me in all browsers, and passed virus scan in kaspersky which is probably the most extensive database on windows with new database updates coming faster based on testing than any other antivirus for new threats.  Which it does flag his gpu miner for Zcash with a generic virus warning that has proven bogus so far in all my test VM's, and the generic warning is fairly common with some approaches used by efficient crypto miners.  Right now im doing 290h/s using 6 threads on a amd fx 8350 in slow mode, granted my cpu is overclocked and fast mode is being stubborn currently.

If using windows defender its probably why your files are being deleted as its a garbage security measure that flags an unprecedented amount of false positives because of their aggressive approach in flagging even remotely similar code (looking for minor code similarities including just a few line match to known virus's) because of the fact the database is updated extremely slow unless its a huge threat that could cause major headaches for them.
So far the only way to download is with Firefox...everything else immediately deletes the CPU miner

EDIT: Well, seeing as Windows has removed BOTH .exe files, and the only browser that appears to allow the download is Firefox. I'm going to say this is not safe
No, download does not work even firefox.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Claymore, do you have any plans to improve you CPU miner ?

Currently I don't have time for it Sad I'm working on ETH and ZEC miners.

Hope you find some time someday. All of my CPU (2 x Dual Xeon L5640, 2600K, 4770K, 6700K) working good (Fast mode) with your miner. 
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
...The Shadow knows.
So far the only way to download is with Firefox...everything else immediately deletes the CPU miner

EDIT: Well, seeing as Windows has removed BOTH .exe files, and the only browser that appears to allow the download is Firefox. I'm going to say this is not safe
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

Currently I don't have time for it Sad I'm working on ETH and ZEC miners.
legendary
Anyone put the 3.5 version.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is the virus alert positive or not ?
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
So has anyone successfully mined on amazons servers with this? xmr??
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
When I try to download 3.5 from Google, it says it has a virus in the file and I cannot download it.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!Hg4g1bLT!4Upg8GNiEZYCaZ04XVh_yg -does not open. Link google - does not give download writes that the virus.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Where can I download?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

It (Google itself) says something like "This file can't be downloaded since it is affected by virus".
Activity: 1
Hello peeps,

I followed all the steps, but the miner does not want to connect to stratum server xmr-usa.dwarfpool.com:8100. I don't know what is wrong. Im getting 80H/s on minergate on i5-6600, but I should be getting around 180 H/s. Can anyone tell me where the problem lies with connecting to the stratum server?
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
I also wish to add my request for the ability to log in with a username in the wallet flag -u - without it it's impossible to use this miner for pools like miningpoolhub, suprnova, etc.

I am currently using xmr-cpu-stak because it does allow username in the wallet field. It does pretty well with my core i5, but maybe claymore can do better?

I guess I will never find out unless he updates this miner. So he isn't getting any dev fees from those of us who mine to pools requiring usernames instead of wallets.
Activity: 30
Hello Claymore.  I do believe there is still interest in this miner.  Is it dead?  Are future updates out of the question?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
 Claymore makes an excellent miners, please add support for his miner coins BipCoin  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bipcoin-cryptonote-with-fast-solid-transactions-profitable-to-mine-1720595
legendary
@Claymore
Could you please add in worker address feature?
Can't mine on suprnova pool

+1 Add please suprnova support!
Pages:
Jump to: