Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 12. (Read 565401 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
so v3.6 still not support Electroneum(ETN) addresses, please add support asap  Roll Eyes

-allpools 1

Thanks for thenupdate Claymore.

Im getting a problem though. SSLEAY32.dll is missing.

Version 3.5 still runs fine though.

It works fine here, what Windows version do you use?

Using win10. I have the missing dll in a different software folder and tried to copy it to the cpu moner folder but still doesnt run.

The actual error im getting is:-
“The ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic library SSLEAY32.dll”
Its still present on your latest download with the remote manager and i see the file is in the remote manager folder too.

That's strange, I use Windows 10 too, tried a few different builds, but I cannot reproduce this error. DLL is not missing, it is inside of main EXE file so don't try to copy openssl into miner folder.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Using win10. I have the missing dll in a different software folder and tried to copy it to the cpu moner folder but still doesnt run.

Its still present on your latest download with the remote manager and i see the file is in the remote manager folder too.
same sh1t...   Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

got same error. Windows Sever 2012 R2 Standard, last updates. put dll into miner dir - another error about this dll (
so v3.6 still not support Electroneum(ETN) addresses, please add support asap  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Thanks a lot! Seems to be all working good, ssl with nanopool, remote manager.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Ok not sure if I am missing something but Downloaded 3.6 but it won't start using my ETN wallet address. I get the error below. Am I missing something here?

09:37:00:605   2f18   
09:37:00:607   2f18   ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
09:37:00:609   2f18   º            Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner  v3.6 Beta            º
09:37:00:610   2f18   ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
09:37:00:817   2f18    - no port specified - ignore
09:37:00:819   2f18   Wrong wallet address etnk6KtK7HA2CATuxqBB8jVEmn74fYgmbcBNQYtdSY2ND1Wkrbt6VGaL2PBbo2oTzEP67KZNhjh6xG3 VUG4wXxAt4fWwk2HLsV.Shield - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only. Use "-allcoins 1" option.
09:37:00:820   2f18   Pool uspool.electroneum.com removed from the list
09:37:00:822   2f18   No pools specified! Specify at least one pool in "epools.txt" file or in "-o" parameter.

The ETN address was generated using the wallet CLI for ETN so not sure why it thinks it's not a valid address.

*Edit*

My config
NsCpuCNMiner64 -allcoins 1 -o stratum+tcp://uspool.electroneum.com:3333 -u etnk6KtK7HA2CATuxqBB8jVEmn74fYgmbcBNQYtdSY2ND1Wkrbt6VGaL2PBbo2oTzEP67KZNhjh6xG3 VUG4wXxAt4fWwk2HLsV
.Shield -p x
Oh, I forgot about it. I uploaded v3.6 again, with proper remote management feature, please re-download it.
big thx! Cheesy
donator
Miners developer
v3.6

- now all options can be stored in "config.txt" file.
- added "-allpools" option.
- Added SSL connection support.
- reduced devfee, it's 2% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, 2.5% for unsecure connection.
- new failover file format, see "epools.txt" for details.
- some minor changes and improvements.

How about "remote monitoring/management feature"?

Oh, I forgot about it. I uploaded v3.6 again, with proper remote management feature, please re-download it.

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

v3.6

- reduced devfee, it's 2% now if you use secure SSL/TLS connection, 2.5% for unsecure connection.

How about "remote monitoring/management feature"?
donator
Miners developer
v3.6

Activity: 703
Merit: 272
I find this very strange that apparently the Elec team linked to Claymore CPU miner for CN but neglected to ask him to update to include their coin lol.  Clearly there is no mention of Elec on this page and this CPUU miner has been on v3.5 for a very long time.
Claymore, could you possibly update your miner to  include Elec capabities?  I am mining with the site official miner now but quite sure yours will be faster once you updated Wink  thanks!

Ok I will try to release an update this week to allow all addresses/coins.

that would be awesome. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
ELECTRONEUM Unrecognized address on Claymore miner. So what Claymore for if cannot use for ELECTRONEUM?

Need updates.

Thanks

It was most popular for Monero which uses the same algorithm, Cryptonight, as Electroneum.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
ELECTRONEUM Unrecognized address on Claymore miner. So what Claymore for if cannot use for ELECTRONEUM?

Need updates.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
While you're at it could you please also allow segwit addresses for nicehash?

Edit:  Sorry just noticed that Claymore said all coins in his reply.  Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I find this very strange that apparently the Elec team linked to Claymore CPU miner for CN but neglected to ask him to update to include their coin lol.  Clearly there is no mention of Elec on this page and this CPUU miner has been on v3.5 for a very long time.
Claymore, could you possibly update your miner to  include Elec capabities?  I am mining with the site official miner now but quite sure yours will be faster once you updated Wink  thanks!

Waiting the update since you abandoned the CPU Miner.  Cheesy

Thank you!
Activity: 260

Would also be great to add the console "-logsmaxsize"
Because it filled the file of .txt log files and that's too much. Also the console
"-ttli" for degrees C ° if it's possible in your means. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 512
Merit: 260

pleeeeeeees add ssl. I have people messing with the traffic so can't mine with no ssl streems. now I have a VPN setup for the systems but really please also add SSL
donator
Miners developer

Pages:
Jump to: