Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 20. (Read 565401 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 261
thanks to you Wink

It works, I had right click in admin on the bat  Roll Eyes

And not on the .exe  Wink

How much did you put on?

I put -t 4

And I get 295h / s

its good ?

Is what overclock saves hashrate?

Why my cpu is not 100% of its load?

glad it worked Smiley  My 4790k is on default, which is equal to -t 4, and I am getting about 305 or so, so same ballpark as you.  At least on all of my PCs, you will gain slightly some hash-rate over several hours, so I would think you will also end up over 300 if you leave it on for quite a while.  I have not experimented with CPU over-clocking but I would think at best it might only improve h/r modestly.  I am already heavily taxing my systems elsewhere so don't want to push the CPU too much.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
thanks to you Wink

It works, I had right click in admin on the bat  Roll Eyes

And not on the .exe  Wink

How much did you put on?

I put -t 4

And I get 295h / s

its good ?

Is what overclock saves hashrate?

Why my cpu is not 100% of its load?
Hello

How to activate fastboot?

I have an i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz and when i start the miner I see scfg: 0

How to set scfg: 1

Because I start slow and I get 250h / s

thank you in advance

cordially

You need to set the NsCpuCNMiner64.exe file to Run As Admin (right click-->properties-->compatibility, then check the Run as Admin box and Apply). The readme says this only needs to be done once but I have had issues with 1 of my 3 PCs so i just leave it always on run as admin with no issues.  This should get you into fast mode with scfg: 1 right away but if not, try rebooting then do it again.  I have that exact same CPU in my 2nd mining rig and am getting about 310 H/s on XMR, so you should see a bump of 50-60 hashes once in fast mode.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

How to activate fastboot?

I have an i7 4790k @ 4.8ghz and when i start the miner I see scfg: 0

How to set scfg: 1

Because I start slow and I get 250h / s

thank you in advance

cordially

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Who can help me?
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/error.1482086591.jpg
after starting with admin rights it nothing happens, reboot system not works too.
Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i7 - 3820
.bat file
NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u 1Mwu5QUNyrD3DHhruuFWHo4iCpAt2xxrxJ -p x
8 GB RAM and 2,3 GB used always.
running NsCpuCNMiner64.exe not working, nothing happens.
All antiviruses are disabled.
Is it even possible to manage XMR remotely (read only in my case, just monitoring the rigs)?

I'm really interested in the answer to this. I am fairly new to mining but I have found in all my testing that I am getting the best performance from Claymore's CPU miner (this one). However I am mining across a number machines that are spread around geographically. Being able to monitor them from one place would be great, just so I know what is performing well and what isn't. Being able to actually manage them in some way would be icing on the cake. Being able to monitor them would allow me to deploy even more miners, but right now it's a lot of work to keep up with them.

Thanks!

Monitoring them, and a certain degree of managing them as well, is very easy via the Chrome Remote Desktop app.  You simply need to install the app on your main (monitoring) PC, enable remote management on your target PCs, and have Chrome installed on all. They you set a pin for security purposes and you are all set!  I have been using this for about 2 months and it works great. You can essentially log on and control the PC 99% like you were in front of it. The only thing you cannot do of course is a hard reboot if your target machine crashes and hangs but other than that, it is an amazing and very easy to install and use tool.  I tried getting Windows Remote to work prior to finding this and it was a huge pain to try to configure and I never could get it to work outside of my own home network.
Activity: 2
For the CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner, no. For the CryptoNote Windows GPU Miner, yes.

Got it. Thanks for the reply. My machines are all high-end CPU but low-end GPU so hopefully Claymore can put some time in to getting remote monitoring added to the CPU miner since the code is already developed for his GPU miner. The more machines I can easily monitor the more dev hashes he gets. Smiley

Either way, I love the CPU miner and will continue using it where I can.

Thanks again for the reply (and to Claymore for the work he has done).
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is it even possible to manage XMR remotely (read only in my case, just monitoring the rigs)?

I'm really interested in the answer to this.

For the CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner, no. For the CryptoNote Windows GPU Miner, yes.
Activity: 2

I'm really interested in the answer to this. I am fairly new to mining but I have found in all my testing that I am getting the best performance from Claymore's CPU miner (this one). However I am mining across a number machines that are spread around geographically. Being able to monitor them from one place would be great, just so I know what is performing well and what isn't. Being able to actually manage them in some way would be icing on the cake. Being able to monitor them would allow me to deploy even more miners, but right now it's a lot of work to keep up with them.

Thanks!
zip file has viruses

It is not a virus.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
zip file has viruses
Activity: 15
Hello everyone and Claymore especially!
Thanks for such a great job
I have a question but checked everywhere I can and didn't find any answer, so I hope I get it here.
I've got a miner where I mine ETH/ZEC and check it through Miner Manager. Everything good, I connect to my miner through port 3333, but I decided to use CPU XMR Claymore miner as well, and couldn't figure out how to set my XMR miner into manager. Didn't find neither how to set port nor enable remote management.
Is it even possible to manage XMR remotely (read only in my case, just monitoring the rigs)? I see in Remote Manager I can choose ETH/XMR/ZEC but I am afraid it's only for GPU mode, am I right?
Thanks!
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
start is 270 , after 10 min 200. what is it?
Miner will use all cpu cache available (2.52mb/thread). Others process may eat cpu cycles and cache : monitoring software, OS process (indexing, updates ...), antivirus, gpu miners ... leading to caches misses for the miner.

EDIT: 2mb/thread instead of 2.5
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
I'm trying to download the miner, but Google said it contains virus and denied my download request. It must be a false positive, but how can I download the miner? mega.co.nz doesn't work for me at all.
you may force the download within chrome : on the little box at the bottom of the window corresponding to the file dowloading : you  can force the download (I am not at my pc, I can't remember the exact wording/actions, but I managed to do it).
Otherwise use firefox.
Feature request: add %WORKER% env variable the same way you've done for your ZEC miner.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
I'm trying to download the miner, but Google said it contains virus and denied my download request. It must be a false positive, but how can I download the miner? mega.co.nz doesn't work for me at all.

It's a false positive. Virus developers have used Claymores miner in virus/trojan infections that can be found on the internet so the raw miner itself has been associated with them.
Activity: 7
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Does anyone know a way to make Claymore's Dual Miner Manager remotely manage this CPU miner?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Sorry, I posted that without looking to see you've been around a while.  I try to be helpful, but am not always the most observant at 5:32am.   Embarrassed
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
As I was saying, I believe this to be a false positive.  According to virustotal.com, even Claymore's ZCash v7.0 triggers 16 hits (https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e04aa971c08dc82ce50b02795c6ba3c977e96717f254ab703b46354771cf6b15/analysis/).  I believe it's more of the same, as I've been using Claymore's software for quite a while now.  I actually expect any miner to be flagged by antivirus/antimalware software.  Further examples are below..

MultiMiner v4.0.4 (for mining Bitcoin or Litecoin variants) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multiminer-any-miner-any-where-on-any-device-free-open-source-cross-platform-248173
located on GitHub https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/releases
Released July of 2013, still used today
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2f0fe6200f50805b3cd7ced5e1453b8d1ff352ea2d36e07b1fff1521aa4317e8/analysis/

CGMiner v4.9.2  (for mining Bitcoin) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-cgminer-mining-software-thread-for-linuxwinosxmipsarmr-pi-4110-28402
Released July of 2011, still used today
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/285dce485e3e36fbe837afb4c3484fa35579cd8e9d184382b800ded9a72dac26/analysis/

BFGMiner v5.4.2 (for mining Bitcoin or Litecoin variants) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfgminer-550-cpugpufpgaasic-mining-software-gbtstratum-rpc-linuxwin64-877081
Released November of 2014, still used today
32 Bit
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/31b71ddf1c18e6cada761a5d905bff82914e43023532533930988d4b7477938f/analysis/
64 Bit
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e68f438e4fe2e4bd092648053dcab8d006093f6b6022b78ac7824e21797cf60b/analysis/

Pages:
Jump to: