Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 9. (Read 565399 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just wanted to stop by, and say thank you for this, I'm sure this has helped a lot of people. Just had a quick question about speed. Samsung Ultrabook, Windows 10, and supposedly in fast mode, and I'm getting around 20 h/s. From what I'm reading, this is nowhere near speeds others are getting. Is there anything you can suggest to get a bit more umph out of this thing?? Besides power cycling regularly, and trying to shut down programs in the background, I'm out of ideas. Thanks in advance for any and all help

What exact CPU installed in your notebook? Such speed is possible with ULV processors
Activity: 2
Just wanted to stop by, and say thank you for this, I'm sure this has helped a lot of people. Just had a quick question about speed. Samsung Ultrabook, Windows 10, and supposedly in fast mode, and I'm getting around 20 h/s. From what I'm reading, this is nowhere near speeds others are getting. Is there anything you can suggest to get a bit more umph out of this thing?? Besides power cycling regularly, and trying to shut down programs in the background, I'm out of ideas. Thanks in advance for any and all help
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Is there a way to monitor a Mac using Docker to mine Monero? I can visit the pool site, but trying to understand how I am contributing exactly... I'd hate to mine for weeks to see that something wasnt configured right, ha.
Sure you can check the status of your miner on the read only management port. Or you can use the ethman remote management tool to check out the status. Just type the IP address of your mining machine in a browser followed by 3333. So IP:3333
Activity: 1
Is there a way to monitor a Mac using Docker to mine Monero? I can visit the pool site, but trying to understand how I am contributing exactly... I'd hate to mine for weeks to see that something wasnt configured right, ha.
Activity: 11
sorry for stupid question  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
maybe someone can explain me step by step how to start?
I have https://mymonero.com wallet so I need put in config file and start ? what I should do more ?
thanks, guy!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v3.9

- fixed issue with devfee failover.
- fixed critical issues in remote management feature (attacker could crash miner even in read-only mode).
- added "-mpsw" parameter.

Claymore

Is it possible to accelerate Monero CPU-mining via VIA Padlock?

The VIA PadLock Security Engine is implemented in most recent VIA x86 processors. It contains at least a hardware random number generator. The C5P core gained AES acceleration on top of the random number generator, using a different instruction set than Intel AES-NI. The C5J "Esther" core has SHA-1 and SHA-256 acceleration and a Montgomery multiplier as well. A Montgomery modular multiplier can be used to speed up asymmetric encryption such as RSA signing and decryption. Finally the C5P "Esther" core also contains NX bit security which VIA considers a component of the PadLock suite. The difference with the other features is that it doesn't provide additional functionality to the user.

Currently I don't have enough time for it, sorry, I'm too busy with other miners.
Activity: 15
v3.9

- fixed critical issues in remote management feature (attacker could crash miner even in read-only mode).

Claymore

Is it possible to accelerate Monero CPU-mining via VIA Padlock?

The VIA PadLock Security Engine is implemented in most recent VIA x86 processors. It contains at least a hardware random number generator. The C5P core gained AES acceleration on top of the random number generator, using a different instruction set than Intel AES-NI. The C5J "Esther" core has SHA-1 and SHA-256 acceleration and a Montgomery multiplier as well. A Montgomery modular multiplier can be used to speed up asymmetric encryption such as RSA signing and decryption. Finally the C5P "Esther" core also contains NX bit security which VIA considers a component of the PadLock suite. The difference with the other features is that it doesn't provide additional functionality to the user.
Windows Defender prevent me from unzipping the miner v3.9 I downloaded from Mega.
It unzip config files, the remote manager folder and everything in it, the msvcr110.ddl file, but not the ReadMe, tje batch file and the executable.
I didn't have any problem with v3.8 or other Claymore Miner.
Is that normal?
Activity: 24
Is possible to mine monero directly to Cryptopia exchange wallet adress? Should I set some parameters to get payment?

Impossible. Absolutely. Regardeless on miner.
Hello!
lowcpu -2 mode slower in 3 times in version 3.9, than in version 3.6Beta
My CPU Core i7(4770) show me 52 h/s in version 3.9 and 150h/s in version 3.6Beta. t -1 mode faster (75h/s), than lowcpu -2 mode (52h/s), in my case.
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
first i used my integrated monero wallet with dwarpool and now i found minergate  and wanted to try mindergate with secure login

question .. do i still use my same monero wallet or do i have to change it when i go to minergate pool ( will it add to my balance i use the minergate smart miner software since 3 month )

4CRoZRfodXN42UvBkpR8PD4uzQEVkmyDBQWiWULWNBH2DKc1pQHEfVB84A8ZjjUzumCQ6nE46ZkLPVJ 2ZU5d7HgKSfQNodAGBnrMLPa9iL
Activity: 57
v3.9

@Claymore

I still have strange messages with your miner, could you please explain what happens?

No new jobs were received for 15 mins - something wrong with this pool, disconnect.

Code:
Speed: 318 h/s, TotalHashes: 45907K, DevHashes: 1146K Mining time: 45:04
12/10/17-19:34:34 - SHARE FOUND (target 50000) - (THR 2 of 4)
Share accepted (63 ms)!
!!!!!!!!!!
No new jobs were received for 15 mins - something wrong with this pool, disconnect.
!!!!!!!!!!
DevFee: Stratum - connecting to 'xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com' <178.32.145.31> port 8050 (unsecure)
Stratum - Connected (unsecure)
DevFee: Pool Diff 50000.2
12/10/17-19:34:57 - New job received from xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:8050
Speed: 321 h/s, TotalHashes: 45933K, DevHashes: 1147K Mining time: 45:05
Activity: 112
I seem to have a temp problem which I cannot identify.

My setup
Win 10 64
AMD drivers 17.11.2
6 Sapphire RX580 8GB cards (GPU 1150, MEM 1250, Voltage -32 Powerlimit - 6)
4 MSI RX580 8GB cards (GPU 1050, MEM 1150, Voltage - 32, Powerlimit-6)

Claymore hashrate 7400 h/s

Sapphire cards reach about 65 deg. but MSI cards around 75 deg. I find temp for MSI cards a bit high and system becomes noisy as fans working by 75%.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v3.9

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I just noticed that was a difference between the dev and pool difficultly, can someone please explain this ?

Pool Diff 100002
DevFee: Pool Diff 10000
Activity: 46
Is possible to mine monero directly to Cryptopia exchange wallet adress? Should I set some parameters to get payment?
Activity: 24
We always have to use "-nofee 1" because of that:

Stratum - Cannot connect  to cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com port 3355
DevFee:  Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 1 sec...

Why are you always using only unaccessable pools for fee? Why don't you round pools for fee?

added: OK, fixed in 3.9.
Activity: 49
dumbest question i have

with x you mean x or which password the password from the folder monero wallet ?
x is the password for the pool (if enabled). suprnova.cc uses one. Many do not.

DO NOT PUT YOUR PRIVATE KEY OR WALLET PASSWORD IN THERE!
do your own research
acer switch alpha 12 inter i5 tablet and another microbook acer i3
i let both mine for xmr
can i do this with same settings or i must add parameter ?
does it even make sense or anybody in elecroneum?
do your own research
dumbest question i have

with x you mean x or which password the password from the folder monero wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: